Creation of New Sniper Rifles required, L96A1, M40A3, and M24 Series. Iconic weapons have to be added. Sound and Model included in the description for each of these weapons.

• L96A1/AWP/Arctic Warfare Magnum

Sound:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPk3lIhKyII

Look In-game: Model should look like this, the Stats could be 96-97 Damage.

latest?cb=20110717093340

The M40A3 Series

Sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sWTsN_aXWs

In game Model:

latest?cb=20120119200913

M24 Series

Sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQqtUeLXixM

In-Game model: latest?cb=20110826181423

These weapons have to be in IRON-SIGHT, they are iconic, and are a must in any FPS game :). As a sniper I want more options, I would use any of these 3 in a heart-beat over the DSR-1, Blaser, and the 50 cal. Players play games like Bad Company 2 simply because of the aesthetics of the M24 above, as well as the first COD black ops because of the L96A1 sound. And the M40A3 is self-explanatory it is simply iconic.

Life of a Sniper:

One shot one kill

inFAMOUS.

• How would the firing mechanics of these weapons be different to warrant creating new sniper.

Even if subtle how would the tweaks be different?

Reload speed/ammo?

Amount of muzzle sway?

Not against more weapons here. Just would like to know. Can i see footage of those weapons used.

I'd even be okay if they functioned identically to the dsr or blazer.

just look and sound differently.

• More content will be added in the future :) Just gotta be patient.

I know more content will be added, but I specifically want these 3 weapons included into Ironsight.

L96A1 Series Stats:

Damage: 98

Range: 96

L96a1 Gameplay:

M40A3 Series Stats:

Damage: 94

Range:93

M40A3 Gameplay:

M24 Series Stats:

Damage:93

Range:92

M24 Gameplay:

Life of a Sniper:

One shot one kill

inFAMOUS.

• New sniper rifles is probably the least prioritized thing at the moment. There's already 150 weapons and I'm sure new stuff will be added in the future.

These sniper rifles should be included sooner rather than later because I put in the time to find the best representations of each of these 3 sniper rifles, both

the sounds and models. When Line of Sight came out, I asked them to add the M40a3, and it went to their board of voting and it got necessary amount of votes

and it still hasn't come out and the game is practically dead to me because of it. So I hope they add these weapons as fast as they can. I have yet to see developers

actually do something that the community actually wants, especially when it is in it's infancy stage of development. I'm talking about weapons that people will

actually use more than the Blaser or the DSR-1 combined. These are iconic sniper rifles, each one of them has significant value and history in FPS online.

How games like Black Squad and others ignore to add them in the first place is ridiculous.

Life of a Sniper:

One shot one kill

inFAMOUS.

• I don't mean to be rude, but it seems a bit extreme that you quit a game because they didn't add the guns that you wanted. I get what you're saying, they're iconic sniper rifles, but right now the they need to fix the major bugs of the game and improve the overall gunplay, adding more guns will just make that even harder to balance at the moment, especially when snipers as incredibly OP.

• I don't mean to be rude, but it seems a bit extreme that you quit a game because they didn't add the guns that you wanted. I get what you're saying, they're iconic sniper rifles, but right now the they need to fix the major bugs of the game and improve the overall gunplay, adding more guns will just make that even harder to balance at the moment, especially when snipers as incredibly OP.

Eh, since when have you ever seen a company of a f2p fps go out and fix the majority of the game's bugs. They don't. They add more maps, weapons, weapon balance is the last thing that's on their mind. The game, so far, is the most polished game I've ever played outside of major brands such as COD/Battlefield. It just needs minor tweaking, there are no major game-breaking bugs. And I want them to add these weapons before anything else because I'd like to be able to create montages etc with said weapons. I have no intentions of doing so with the Blaser or DSR.

Life of a Sniper:

One shot one kill

inFAMOUS.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Extremes ().

• so let's continue a bad trend just because.

if all they do is add content without polishing the actual gameplay i'm out.

I would prefer to play with a sniper that looks like it was made in minecraft with sounds that go pew pew in a quality game than have a purty sniper in meh game.

• so let's continue a bad trend just because.

if all they do is add content without polishing the actual gameplay i'm out.

I would prefer to play with a sniper that looks like it was made in minecraft with sounds that go pew pew in a quality game than have a purty sniper in meh game.

Lets not get this twisted, I want good gameplay and all 3 of those sniper rifles in the game. Why not have both. I'm not for bad gameplay, and pretty guns. I'm all for exceptional gameplay, and beautiful guns.

Life of a Sniper:

One shot one kill

inFAMOUS.

• Post by Extremes ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • This game will get more content in the future. This includes sinper rifles. But you will have to be patient until current issues are resolved.