Something is very wrong (Gunplay)

• Yeah, changing the bullets needed for a kill to 10 chest shots instead of 6 is the dumbest and most game breaking thing you could have changed in this game. Whoever made that executive decision needs to be fired, this is completely stupid

Clash Network Manager | Wreck

• There was definitely a thread about it but there were the same information listed like on the news page. They said that patch notes will come for sure but at the moment they are trying to improve the performance of the game before they start looking at specific aspects of the game to revamp/balance. The mods and CMs are doing their best atm to be transparent but we can only ask you guys to be patient on it

• That's not how a fast paced shooter works. Reaction time is everything in a game like this and if you dont have it then you cant hang.

With the new TTK this does give you reaction to turn on players, which I'm sure a majority of you have done before. Where as if we stayed with the old TTK you would've died without being able to do anything. Which is what the majority wanted, was time to react to taking fire so that's why these adjustments were made.

"Giving you a reaction to turn on players" If you aren't paying attention to your back you should die. That's how Competitive FPS games work. You have to pay attention to what is happening around you.

I didn't realize it was changed since the CBT, but I knew something was off. If this game is trying to be Competitive then it needs to be changed back.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dioxety ().

• where do you pull those stats from? this is bs...

This was one of the main discussions back in the CBT and TBT.

I dont know where your ''Majority'' comes from. it was never discussed with the community

I havnt seen any in depth discussion about changing this aspect of the game anywhere on the forums...

Listen... we LOVE this game, but right now YOU are turning this game into another game. and that other game is already turning into absolute unpleasant shiit....

What honestly really pissed me off the most is that Aeria/Gamingo is doing so without even opening threads to have in-depth discussions with the community...like Wttf do you actually care as much as you say you do about what we want? why would you change such things without opening discussions or even mentioning them officially?

Ive never seen a single thread from a CM or Mod, since the start of this game, asking the community what we think about changing X and changing Y.

Its like we (users) always need to be the ones doing all the work when it comes down to opening discussions about these things...(just like right now)

In addition to that, we dont even get informed on wttf the changes that have been made are? where are the patch notes of everything youve done to the game? Discuss them with us all? this is OBT, get your shiit together Gamingo or you will fail just as much as Aeria has always failed. If you want to make a change from what Aerias reputation is, do it ASAP, cause right now it appears that the apple hasnt landed very far from its tree.

the WHOLE guns recoils and damage was FINE and needs to be set back to whatever it was on POBT.even tracking the enemy while shooting seems awfully off now(maybe just because of the recoil changes??)... these changes are ruining this game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by WreckIt ().

• If the team did change the way the game functions i'm sure they will share the changes with the community. As far as the way everyone is feeling, please remember that the game is in open beta and will be seeing changes regularly. Let's respectfully and constructively share our experiences and i'm sure the development team will take your feedback into consideration and do the right thing, let's be patient and optimistic.

• If the team did change the way the game functions i'm sure they will share the changes with the community. As far as the way everyone is feeling, please remember that the game is in open beta and will be seeing changes regularly. Let's respectfully and constructively share our experiences and i'm sure the development team will take your feedback into consideration and do the right thing, let's be patient and optimistic.

The problem is that they did change it and they didnt share the information with the community. These arnt small changes, they'r game changers...

• I don't remember increasing the TTK ever being a discussion, much less the majority of the community asking for it. That said, I'd be fine with the current TTK IF:

i) The netcode wasn't awful.

ii) the hitboxes and hitreg were solid. The current TTK places more of an emphasis on headshots which I'm alright with but I'd like my shots to the head to actually register.

iii) Damage dropoff wasn't so extreme at "long" range.

iv) Snipers weren't still running around one-shotting people to the ankles.

The aimpunch does seem more extreme than in tech beta. I'm not a fan of it. The slow effect when taking damage seems to be heavier too, I'd remove that altogether. Ruins the flow of the game for me.

Who are you though. "I'm one of the better players in this game" mmmmkay bud whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. Where are your credentials? Who filled your head with these lies because i hate to break it to you bud but if you were relevant I'm sure I would have heard of you by now.

Bit cringey.

• Dang, pretty sure y'all can have a normal discussion with everyone having normal arguments. Sure you might be a better player, but that is no reason to discredit someone else's reasoning because you haven't heard of'em or because they're not the best competitive player in the game.

Think a lot of it is to blame on the (horrible) netcode atm, like Jackal pointed out.

Ive never seen a single thread from a CM or Mod, since the start of this game, asking the community what we think about changing X and changing Y.

Its like we (users) always need to be the ones doing all the work when it comes down to opening discussions about these things...(just like right now)

They're not the developers. You'd need Wiple Games representatives coming out here to talk about it or like you said, they should note it in the changelog on what the devs changed in the patches.

In addition to that, we dont even get informed on wttf the changes that have been made are? where are the patch notes of everything youve done to the game? Discuss them with us all? this is OBT, get your shiit together Gamingo or you will fail just as much as Aeria has always failed. If you want to make a change from what Aerias reputation is, do it ASAP, cause right now it appears that the apple hasnt landed very far from its tree.

Again, differentiate devs from publishers. Gamigo-AGE just passes along the suggestions, WG still implements it. Don't judge Gamigo on choices the developers make (excluding pricing, monetization, advertisement,..)

After all, broken or not, it's still a beta. Network issues and ranked mode not working for some are some points they're trying to focus on more for now I think.

• IMO, ttk should depend on the tech. specs of the rifle.

For example, SCAR-H brings 36 points of damage per round. Assuming that this value equals to subtracted health points, and one is nagging on the body (1x damage multiplier in most FPS) from mid. distance (thus, no damage drop yet), I would expect to frag after 3 rounds.

If there are some armor points involved, then I would expect 4-5 rounds depending on health/armor damage distribution.

For another rifle, K12 for instance (30pt damage/round), it should be 4 rounds w.o. armor, and 5-6 with armor.

I had already played for couple of days, and I would agree with bdm on ttk.

Thus, either calculations should be fixed, or so do weapon tech.specs.