Something is very wrong (Gunplay)

• Regardless, the gunplay doesn't feel natural or rewarding with the current way they are because it's inconsistent. Sometimes you might drop someone from full in 4-5 bullets, sometimes you can darn-near empty your clip into them only for them to turn around, vaporize you, and run away with only 2 bars missing. AND now that I've noticed the reticle reset, I just cannot get over that feature and how pointless it makes aiming at all.

+1

it also feels like hip fire is more accurate then aimed.

• No offense but everyone is requesting a game where skill is a thing, yet they wanna reduce Time to kill which decreases skill - that doesnt even make sense?

You'll want a random player just get 2 lucky shots on you and then you're dead?? that's not even skill higher time to kill is literally skill, why do you think there's not any competetive first person shooter with a decent pro scene with 1-2 to kill? because it' not fun watching a game where skill is determinated on luck/reactions alone.

if you wanna ruin the game, go ahead but if you want skill then removing hipfire should be your first priority instead of complaining about the skill cap being to hard for you to aim proberly, currently 3 kills in a row with 1 magasine is literally easy with 30 shots this is even with rifles, if you like spraying then buy the p90 and actually spray like it sounds like OP is doing since he complains about having a hard time competing with other players.

:S

When the game should literally be called hipfire, because ironsight is literally useless:rolleyes:

• rainbow six siege has a massive pro competitive scene, its got a fast ttk one shot head shots and also you can be shot through walls??????

personally people want a game which is realistic ttk but at the same time they don't and that is the problem you cant have both because that contradict each other,

personally I would rather a fast ttk with poor hip fire and good ads accuracy than a run and gun hip fire game with no skill but that is my opinion.

sadly though its the competitive scene that has ruined the fps genre because big gaming companies panda to there needs over the standard player base who play the game most days.

as for skill its totally personal, one person will say the guy with 30 kills is the skilled player yet that player never took the cap or defended the cap

and another player would say the guy with 20 deaths yet they took 10 caps and defended 5 is the skilled player skill is just a subjective thing

I personally hate snipers yet if I see a good one that moves around and still is decent that guy is a skilled sniper, also I would take a team of the 20 deaths guys over the first guy because that team is useful is game modes like bomb.

but as I said its all subjective.

• I can't comment on the TTK right now because it's so inconsistent due to the netcode. Some people drop very quickly and others tank your shots. If they fix that then I'll find it easier to judge how I feel about the current TTK.

• When the game should literally be called hipfire, because ironsight is literally useless:rolleyes:

• rainbow six siege has a massive pro competitive scene, its got a fast ttk one shot head shots and also you can be shot through walls??????

R6 Has a slow time to kill, but rewarding aim for achieving kills.

R6 is not even close to anything like this you want a CoD game with r6 ttk? then you'll get campers entire game not even joking i'm plat or higher every season in siege and the games only reason it contains skill is the 1 shot to the head and tactic if we'd R6 ttk then you don't even have a game, then you literally will be camping every entre location with no possibility of refragging , how often do you see a engagement on R6 high elo, or even pro scene where it doesn't open up with a headshot? 90% of the time, if this game rewarded headshots, then yes reduce ttk but as long as headshots isn't 1 shot then reducing ttk will ruin the game.

you simply can not take one line out of my post and twist it to match your own conclusion lol, my point was aimed at your post saying there wasn't a competitive game that rewards fast ttk and siege does and continues to grow every year.

yes siege has a fast ttk, it has one shot headshots and it does reward risk and it has a massive competitive scene, as for campers and do I want this game to be like siege hell no but camping is what siege is about and camping will be in ALL FPS games.

what do I want from this game ...

servers In as Meany regions as possible (however I would just be happy if there were 5 atm Europe, Asia. Russian, north America and Australia)

some new game modes

better anti cheat

and a few less bugs

kill trades

ttk isn't high or even on my list of problems in ironsight tbh I find the ttk to be just right imho

• TTK was balanced and perfect in the TBT. It got tweaked somehow when OBT released and has been inconsistent as hell since. Like we've said many times, you either kill someone in 4-5 shots or it takes your entire mag. There is no rhyme or reason for it.

• TTK was balanced and perfect in the TBT. It got tweaked somehow when OBT released and has been inconsistent as hell since. Like we've said many times, you either kill someone in 4-5 shots or it takes your entire mag. There is no rhyme or reason for it.

quite sure the reason is aim.

i don't even know what you're talking about you're legit telling me in obt the ttk was so perfect that you were able to kill your enemies, and now you either kill them or empty a mag in them.

th

i can explain why this is the case, you must be terrible at the game then obviously if you cant kill a person in less than 5 shots then maybe improve i consistently kills enemies in less than 2 secs with overall all weapons how is 2 ttk low??

it's literally perfect.

instead of reducing ttk and reducing skillcap then i rather see the community talk regarding hipfire it's literally insane you guys over and over on every post i see complain about things that gives this game skill, next week lets also add aim assist for people too.

instead adapt it's a beta they'll test things and they'll change things but crying over a mechanism which is the whole area of skill is way to sad.

When the game should literally be called hipfire, because ironsight is literally useless:rolleyes:

• Hipfire is useless at long distances.

The game was good in cbt then in tbt they changed how guns work. So I had to adapt and it was fine. Now its kinda frustrating to play sometimes players die fast and sometimes they eat bullets.

Haven't played much because of the bullet eaters in obt, currently waiting for update to fix things.

• people seems to really hate the idea and gunplay in this game of hipfire all day but honestly i like it .to me it's a break from stuck in aiming down sights all day kind of game play that most modern fps games have. but then this is just me

time to kill believe is related to body parts damage multipliers being low in certain areas when hit is scored combined with probably the low minimum damage of most automatic weapons it makes it feel like the time to kill is longer. but how ever in some instances i got killed instantly without even getting a change to react and honestly felt too fast at that moment . so it 's very inconsistant and to that i agree with you that consistant time to kill values are needed but i don't think making it simply faster is the solution.

well siege has really terrible ttk i mean the one shot headshot mechanic is dumb where alot of people just snipe people across the map with mp5 acog or gets a random spray and get cheap bullshit kills. not to mention it made made 3 speed ops really hard to take down because they are harder to headshot and dominate the whole game. and honestly in a game like iron sight where there isn't much cover and people constantly respawning it wouldn't work.

• I love when no names try to come and act hard. You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Most of the top players felt this way at one point in time. I hate that people are constantly trying to say "You suck get good" when I'm pretty darn good at this game and would conceder myself top 25 NA. Its not an aiming issue its a hit registry/server issue. Play the game long enough and you'll experience this. Now moving on from another wanna be..

• seems you got offended by me quoting what you wrote and went into details what your words are explaining, so maybe instead of becoming toxic then consider learning how to explain things on the internet because i only went into details what you typed :)

• You're gonna try and sit on the high horse about being toxic when you just literally shat posted about me saying that its my fault for being a shitty player, when I know for a face its not an aim issue, and that the OP of this thread and the countless other comp NA players know what I'm talking about. I mean if I was wrong then why did we all feel the same way? The only people who loved the change where the baddies who got pubstomped and now can kill otherbaddies and lag around corners all they want.

• You're gonna try and sit on the high horse about being toxic when you just literally shat posted about me saying that its my fault for being a shitty player, when I know for a face its not an aim issue, and that the OP of this thread and the countless other comp NA players know what I'm talking about. I mean if I was wrong then why did we all feel the same way? The only people who loved the change where the baddies who got pubstomped and now can kill otherbaddies and lag around corners all they want.

Sorry mate if that's how you feel i simple explained into details what you wrote you should be able to see that yourself.

either way our discussion will end here i don't feel like discussing further with you if you're not interested in seeing your own comment from a different angle..

there's a quote from the old days

it can never be a persons fault for misunderstanding, the fault lays with the guy who were supposed explain it.

images.duckduckgo.jpg

O2W7vZT.jpg latest?cb=20080808033149 I am Snowflame! Every cell of my being burns with white-hot ecstasy. Cocaine is my God -- and I am the human instrument of its will! latest?cb=20080808033200

images.duckduckgo.jpg

This is the best i've seen all day.