Something is very wrong (Gunplay)

• Gun-play.

Thats it, that is the main topic of this thread. It has come to my attention (and to the attention of many top players) that gun-play in this version of the game seems fundamentally wrong. There are multiple issues to be outlined in this thread; time to kill (referenced as ttk from now on), aim punch (flinch), and hit registration/ hitboxes. In its current state the game is by no means unplayable but could use a substantial amount of tweaking.

1. Time to kill

• In the technical beta the ttk was just about perfect in my opinion. The ttk was fast enough to rack up multi kills yet long enough to require skill. In the current state of the game i feel that ttk is too long. It takes too long to kill someone , flat out. Nothing is better than getting multikills and killing multiple enemies with one clip. For example; the scar typically took roughly 4-6 bullets to kill in the technical beta. In the current game it feels more like 6-10 shots to kill. Multiple people (HeadCRACK, WreckIt, StrikeR and more) feel the same way as I do. A few players have brought up the idea of reverting to the ttk settings from the technical beta and i can say its hard to disagree with that proposition.

2. Aim Punch (Flinch)

• I have personally experienced multiple gunfights in which I clearly had the advantage, and the opposing player managed to do a few things; first, manage to hit me at all (seeming like my aimpunch was literally nonexistent), and then manage to trigger aim punch on me and then win the gunfight. This is just fundamentally broken. If I am behind a good player and they flick to me I definitely expect to take some damage but not to get bodied so hard that the bullets come through my computer screen and kill me in real life. I was a very solid player in the technical beta (finished with a 2.~~ kd and roughly a %70 winrate) and had an immense amount of success so dying in manners such as this in the open beta is very frustrating.

3. Hit Registration/ Hitboxes

• This is more of an issue of dying around corners than anything else. Hitboxes seem to be in a somewhat healthy place at the moment; they are by no means perfect but aside from the odd lack of registration everything is just fine. The real issue is not necessarily desync, but more of hits registering slowly or in some sort of a delay. I guarantee nearly everyone reading this post has experienced at some point or another running away from someone and fully making it around the corner but then you just die. The person behind you has somehow killed you through an unbreakable surface. This might be the most frustrating thing in this game. I don't have any suggestions as to a resolution as i noticed this in the ttb a few times as well. I am not a developer nor do i know what causes this issue but I think I speak for anyone who experiences this issue when I say that this needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

I may be completely and totally wrong about every issue that i presented here, but I hope to find other individuals who are also experiencing these issues. I do not intend to sound as if I am complaining, I am just presenting the issues and frustrations that have been expressed by my peers. Thank you for reading this and I hope to see these issues resolved in a timely manner.

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Humphrey Davy in 1807.

A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

• The reason I agree with this is what you've already outlined. Being one of the better players in the game it doesn't make sense that TTK is now 7-10 bullets, 8 on average from the 4-6 on TBT is now a half clip. Just doesn't make sense to me. Also the hit reg for me is off. Ive watched someone hit someone with 15 bullets over a 10 sec period and have the gun 180 2 shot him. Its crazy.

• The reason the TTK was increased is because a majority of the player base was requesting this adjustment do to the fact they were feeling they were dying to quickly and didn't have much time to react to gun fights.

• The reason the TTK was increased is because a majority of the player base was requesting this adjustment do to the fact they were feeling they were dying to quickly and didn't have much time to react to gun fights.

That's not how a fast paced shooter works. Reaction time is everything in a game like this and if you dont have it then you cant hang.

A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

• You people just have to work on your aim a little bit. It takes time getting used to, but I have faith in you. You'll notice the difference afterwards. Trust me on this, I'm one of the better players on this game.

• You people just have to work on your aim a little bit. It takes time getting used to, but I have faith in you. You'll notice the difference afterwards. Trust me on this, I'm one of the better players on this game.

Obviously not.

I'm the guy that would spin around and two tap you after you've wasted 10 bullets into my chest.

Edit: Actually, that'd be my back.

Who are you though. "I'm one of the better players in this game" mmmmkay bud whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. Where are your credentials? Who filled your head with these lies because i hate to break it to you bud but if you were relevant I'm sure I would have heard of you by now.

• I didn't play pre-OBT but I don't feel there's anything wrong with the current TTK. It feels to me like they have margin to make for more punching or less punching weapons so as to add to variety. But that's just my ignorant opinion.

What I'm really worried about right now is netcode.

P.S.: I also honestly don't see how does having a higher TTK take away from skill. You still have to flick as the recipient of the aggression, you still have the first shot as the attacker, but you also have to be able to track now.

That's not how a fast paced shooter works. Reaction time is everything in a game like this and if you dont have it then you cant hang.

With the new TTK this does give you reaction to turn on players, which I'm sure a majority of you have done before. Where as if we stayed with the old TTK you would've died without being able to do anything. Which is what the majority wanted, was time to react to taking fire so that's why these adjustments were made.

Who are you though. "I'm one of the better players in this game" mmmmkay bud whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night. Where are your credentials? Who filled your head with these lies because i hate to break it to you bud but if you were relevant I'm sure I would have heard of you by now.

You all know exactly who I am. Say my name.

How good is Breaking Bad, though?

• Maybe it will be looked at and revamped in the future, but during the CBT and TBT this was one of the main discussions between the forums. Several threads were talking about it as well as weapon adjustment guides also making references too it. I personally don't find issues with it currently I think it's in a good state usually killing people in 4-6 bullets myself.

• That's not how a fast paced shooter works. Reaction time is everything in a game like this and if you dont have it then you cant hang.

With the new TTK this does give you reaction to turn on players, which I'm sure a majority of you have done before. Where as if we stayed with the old TTK you would've died without being able to do anything. Which is what the majority wanted, was time to react to taking fire so that's why these adjustments were made.

where do you pull those stats from? this is bs...

Clash Network Manager | Wreck

• With the new TTK this does give you reaction to turn on players, which I'm sure a majority of you have done before. Where as if we stayed with the old TTK you would've died without being able to do anything. Which is what the majority wanted, was time to react to taking fire so that's why these adjustments were made.

where do you pull those stats from? this is bs...

This was one of the main discussions back in the CBT and TBT.