Several questions about the game/ Feedback

• I have some questions/suggestions to ask/give. Some of these questions will obviously not be able to be answered by the players, but the devs themselves.

- What do bullets do? Soft point should increase damage and AP should pierce armor easily, but I have not seen any noticable difference between these? What do they actually do?

- Why can't I equip hair trigger on HK417 for example? Wouldn't it be better if every gun had possibility to use every attachment? (Except 8x scope on non snipers)

- There are 2 attachments that do the same thing. Those barrels, they both increase range by 1, but they are unlocked on other levels. Whats the difference between them?

- How does range work in this game? How much is 70 compared to 30 in "Island" for example? How big is the damage drop off?

- Do limbs take reduced damage? Does head take increase damage?

- How much HP does player have? I would have guessed 100, but since SA58 doesn't 3hk (as far as I have noticed) and it has 34 damage, it seems player has more HP. Or perhaps has some invisible armor value that reduces damage?

- And the most important one. Will we get HK417 full auto version, or HK416 8|!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions and feedback.

-Perks are unbalanced. Resistance to explosive beats every other perk in its category. So does "Balanced". And knife perk is very very situational.

The game needs more balanced perks and more perks in general. For example, more stable hip fire, faster prone, faster sprint... etc..

- Game suprised me with amount of content it has for OBT. Its really awesome. But it does not mean there is no room for improvement. We need more attachments and it would be really good if attachments played bigger role in gun loadout. I mean +1 range is nothing IMO. It should be +5 range or something like that. We also need barrels to increase damage for guns with range, like +5 range and +2 damage. Or for example for compensator and muzzle, we could get recoil chart, and if we equip compensator, we could see how much vertical recoil is reduced.

- Drones are amazing. No matter how many of them we have, its not enough ^^

- Customization is also amazing. Same as above :D

- Equipment variety is very very impressive for OBT. Not to mention all guns are more or less balanced. Tactical equipment has a nice variety and we can use it to even further enhance our playstyle. Though there are few things I do not like. Lethal weapons are not lethal if enemies have 40% reduction to explosives. And shotguns... I feel like pistol does more damage than them, this definitely should be fixed. ( Not in a sense to increase damage so everyone uses it on every map, but a 7 range increase should suffice for them to be actually good in CQB) .

- Maps. I like some maps more than others naturally, but what bothers me is that, the maps are shared between all Game modes. Because of this, in S&D attackers reach objective at same time as defenders. Defenders should always be at least 5 seconds ahead of attackers at the crates.

Most maps also favor full auto weapons, making some weapons obsolete. (HK417, SVD, M14). Maps are honestly one of the better in design compared to other games, but we need bigger, more open maps.

And there is one map that is giving me FPS issues. I have 120 FPS on every map, except oceanfront (I think this is what its called) I get 40 FPS on this one. I don't know whats in background of the map, but maybe it could be masked if its vital or something, so people with similar PC-s as mine get FPS increase?

-Game modes. Its an OBT game, and 4 mods is enough for now. Standard game modes TDM, S&D.

Domination is a bit different and I like changes that happened in this game mode.

Resource. Now, I have never seen game mode similar to this one in any game, but this game mode is just screaming "FUN". If it weren't for S&D this would be my favorite game mode.

All in all, for OBT the game is very amazing. I got suprised quite a bit, because I kinda expected buggy, unstable and unoptimized gameplay with weak weapon variety that are unbalanced ( Basically like every other game during beta =O). But this feels like a complete product rather than beta. Its pretty stable except for few known issues as

"disconnected (afk)" or black screen upon entering game when servers are down (It shouldn't allow you to go past launcher if servers are down), and few... well not sure if they are bugs, but this isn't intentional (When you die in S&D , mainly in the "DAM" when you die with bomb, it can go under the stairs walkpath and its unreachable. Same when you die on crane, it will float.).

• Thank you for your feedback! It’s amazing how much we gathered so far! I’m pretty sure the developers will take a look into it! And to your questions - I’ll try to get as much information as possible and come back to you as soon as possible! :P

• Why can't I equip hair trigger on HK417 for example?

You should be able to when HK417 is at lv 14.

Oh my bad, I wanted to write extended magazine... 404 brain not found.

Thank you for your feedback! It’s amazing how much we gathered so far! I’m pretty sure the developers will take a look into it! And to your questions - I’ll try to get as much information as possible and come back to you as soon as possible! :P

But there is just one thing I found additionally yesterday. I found it weird how I can hear everyone, in S&D while there is "Feather steps".

So I went into custom with my friend and found out that "Long ears" negate "Feather steps", making "Feather steps" almost useless to use.

• But there is just one thing I found additionally yesterday. I found it weird how I can hear everyone, in S&D while there is "Feather steps".

So I went into custom with my friend and found out that "Long ears" negate "Feather steps", making "Feather steps" almost useless to use.

Thank you for that Information! I reported it to the Team! :P

• There are other skills to choose so some people might use something different.

True, but there are only 2 viable from 3rd "tree" 40% explosion reduction damage and "Long ears". Since S&D well... "Main" gamemode, every more experienced player will take "Long ears" since it becomes very intense when its 1v1 or 2v1 or some similar example.

And I doubt that 80% of players know that "Long ears" negate "Feather steps"

• - What do bullets do? Soft point should increase damage and AP should pierce armor easily, but I have not seen any noticable difference between these? What do they actually do?

1 - better penetration values when firing at peope through objects.

2 - more flinsh

- There are 2 attachments that do the same thing. Those barrels, they both increase range by 1, but they are unlocked on other levels. Whats the difference between them?

There is not tested answer, but i would assume: mod rifl. extends range until dmg dropoff starts, prec bar. increases range before dropoff ends.

How does range work in this game? How much is 70 compared to 30 in "Island" for example? How big is the damage drop off?

Prolly just an score on when dmg dropoff starts.

- Do limbs take reduced damage? Does head take increase damage?

Yes, yes.

- How much HP does player have? I would have guessed 100, but since SA58 doesn't 3hk (as far as I have noticed) and it has 34 damage, it seems player has more HP. Or perhaps has some invisible armor value that reduces damage?

100, but range affects your damage.

- And the most important one. Will we get HK417 full auto version, or HK416 !?

prolly no.

• How does range work in this game? How much is 70 compared to 30 in "Island" for example? How big is the damage drop off?

Prolly just an score on when dmg dropoff starts.

100, but range affects your damage

Thanks for the answers. The ones I have deleted I have no questions about.

Range - I know its when damage dropoff starts, but how is it counted in game? Yesterday I tested, limb damage, head damage, range, lasers and some other minor stuff.

I found few things. You cannot hit arms if player is facing towards you. It will always count as body hit. "nut shots" count as body shots too.

Head shots are not one hit kill... ( it seems headshot has 2x multiplier rather than 3x which it should have)

About range. I used Scar H and AUG as test on cloud 9 map. Scar H is 3hk on point blank range. It has 64 range. If I move back a bit , it will 4hk. I was very suprised (in a bad way) to see how strong damage drop off is. But there seems to be a limit, as max bullets to kill needed from Scar H is 5.

Same goes for AUG which has 90 range and is 4hk on close range, but 5hk on long range.

Now I asked about HP, and here is why im confused. Blaser does 90 damage. AUG does 30 damage. Blaser 1hk, but AUG is not 3hk. Only thing that comes to mind is that some weapons have different body damage ratios.

(For example AUG does 1.0x body damage, but Blaser does 1.2x body damage) Do you by any chance know anything about this?

And about range, I need developers, if they are wiling, to give me formula on how range works.

• There are no official values, but PotestasNecis tested a bunch of weapons in the TechTest. You might be interested in his results. You can find his analysis on

voidgaming.eu

or here: Introducing VOID

(if you dont find the link directly, look for it in the commentes)

Damage on headshots is assumed at 2x

Arms seem to have a multiplyer <1

PotestasNecis did not test the laser, barrel attachments nor sights and the silencer yet. I guess we have to wait until he does for detailed information.

• Thanks for showing it to me.

Though I have doubts about this list being 100% correct. For example AK12 having better lowest damage than AK47, while having less range and damage than AK47.

I tested lasers and IMO its not worth using. Accuracy seems to be a "minor" stat. It seems to affect hip fire, but since in this game, every weapon is hipfire machine, its not needed on most guns.

Didn't test any other attachment though.