Bot Cheats

• You'd think that, but its not about graphics as much as it is latency. The game also has a bad habit of not connecting shots.. I would shoot at someone with a SCAR-H and they would merk me with a pistol.. The weapon balancing is fucked. But that doesn't pertain to the problems I have seen.

I agree with you on that one.. It happens to me as well, but I like to think they just had a lucky shot, even though I get p1 ss3d AF xD

Anyway one of my friends plays a shooter with a pretty similar PC as yours, although he only has half of ur RAM. Anyway it's still a great PC for gaming...

He kept complaining on players shooting him behind corners faster than him, like they could be wallhacking... He kept the game max resolution but switched all the rest for low or off... the other graphic details like antialising or motion blur, and that fixed his problem. Other players no longer shoot him faster than he does

• About hackers, if you believe you were playing with/against one, please record a video and send it to our support team here: https://support.gamigo.com/

TY Flloyd but I don't know how is this going to solve an existing problem...

The Gamigo support team will only have a load of videos to watch from hundreds or more players. This will only upset the team... as they will be overloaded with video links as well as the players who will record any video from someone they suspect, witch also means a lot of false detection's.

Plus, even if the team detects a cheater an ban his account, he will just create a new one and start cheating again because his pathetic mind will make him believe he is a better player using it.

Therefore, between videos to watch and player accounts to ban, the support team will have no time for anything else. Since hacks are like cancer and they spread quickly, the team will have to repeat this procedure independently to every player, who can be hundreds.

• I understand your opinion, however, this is how we currently deal with this issue, so please do as I said :)
    The team will deal with it, and we will find a better solution to get rid of them later on.

• Anyway... I will be using that link if I get to record anyone using hacks and will also post it here to humiliate them.

Please only in the ticket. The ToS mention that other players shouldn't get accused in public meaning on the forum and discord

• Anyway... I will be using that link if I get to record anyone using hacks and will also post it here to humiliate them.

Please only in the ticket. The ToS mention that other players shouldn't get accused in public meaning on the forum and discord

Once you said "Please" I won't do it xD

but anyway... can you please remind me why should I feel compassion and not accuse someone in public, when this someone is totally disrespectful to other players, to game developers and the whole game community??

• Please only in the ticket. The ToS mention that other players shouldn't get accused in public meaning on the forum and discord

Once you said "Please" I won't do it xD

but anyway... can you please remind me why should I feel compassion and not accuse someone in public, when this someone is totally disrespectful to other players, to game developers and the whole game community??

I understand your opinion, however, do not report them on the forum, only in the ticket's system. If you do not respect this, we will have to take measure against you :)

• Guys, Ive been playing this game for awhile now and there is only one person I suspected that MIGHT be cheating and it turned out he wasn't. People mistake skill gaps and lag for cheating when its far from it. Now when I see some evidence of someone insta headshoting 5 people at once Ill reconsider but unless you got proof aside from this lag that everyone has seen Id keep the hackuzations to a minimal.

• Havent seen any personally. Would be really interested in evidence. Screens or vids or smthing.
    Also: If you see ppl like that, send proof to the cms, or mods, so we can get rid of em...

Then the in game reporting system needs to be changed. I reported a guy in game, caught on best kills replay after rd end, plainly ghosting thru walls and shooting people. ie wall hack. I went to do in game report, all it says is "report using external software"?!? This was plain as day and very blatant. Saying people need to report doesn't help, if no link to do so is present.

Eta

Floyds link should be stickied. It's pretty plain we're at the GitS scenario. Begging developers to initiate a better anticheat. Instead they depended on players to police the game. That's why that game died, new players wouldn't stay when so many were cheating, and their sure not going to report a lvl 30 player. Combat Arms same way, so many hackers. One day I just closed it and never reopened it again. Take a lesson from Nexom.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Spooky2 ().

• Hello again there.

Begging developers to initiate a better anticheat. Instead they depended on players to police the game.

That's why we are seeing with the developers to improve things in Ironsight. We moved from Xigncode to EasyAntiCheat, and we are now watching the numbers in order to see what will be the next move.

Regarding 'players to police the game' currently this is a huge help for us. And even if it's not the best way to do it, it's still a way to get rid of hackers.

Therefore, please report players, and always include proofs, using our ticket system, here: https://support.gamigo.com/

• You have to realize what you feel currently may be aimbotting and getting shot through walls is due to some lag and d-sync issues currently. So while you may feel like you got shot through a wall on your screen you were not on the other persons screen. Just have to be patient and let things settle down and get fixed up.

• Doubting there's even hackers in=game now. The closed source engine WG uses for the game, makes it way more difficult for the hackers to know the insides of the game. For example, the reason why AVA is so attracted to hacks now and in the past, is due to hack-makers knowing the whole source code for the game, thus they can manipulate it accordlingly.

Even if there are hackers, still remember that this is an online game. Hacks will never dissapear, what they can do though, is limit the amount of hackers in the game. If one smart bloke gets through the source code of the game and develops a complete 100% unique hack. No anti-cheat will be able to catch it, unless either the source code for the hacks gets released so the AC companies can patch it accordingly, or the AC companies know how to reverse-engineer the hack, which is insanely difficult if the code's homebrew.

There's a very relevant post on the PUBG subreddit about this issue, it is a rather short, but good read to understand the online cheating issues in games: https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBAT…_of_online_game_cheating/

Just keep in mind that AC are nothing more than just a tool and not a complete prevention from hacks. You'd need laws for that like in Korea. You can keep the majority away, but there will always be that small percentage that's gonna keep making the hacks if they're able too

• @Striker and @SilentSage's posts are absolutely correct.

The high latency in the game right now is making everyone look like they're prefiring and making damage inconsistent. Their position isn't being communicated via the central server to the other players in the match fast enough for it to be represented on your machine accurately. The result is that it looks like they have instantly started shooting at you as soon as they appear, and taking damage after taking cover behind obstacles.

Regarding ghosting through walls in the highlights reel: Again, the servers are iffy right now and things aren't acting as they should (particularly in NA I hear), on the first day I watched myself floating through a wall in the highlights reel too.

As SilentSage said, the prevalence of cheats will be determined by how watertight the Iron Engine (Ironsight's game engine) is, not by the choice of Anti-Cheat tools.

• If the game doesn't file check every restart, which it doesn't, there is no way to know if the game registry has been altered. Reg hacks were a favorite in GitS, as well as a number of other games. Oh and "lag and glitch" were used extensively on that game to cover problems with hackers. The game is awesome imo. Graphics are great, gameplay smooth, except for occasional hiccups. I was pleased to see a player (teammate) kicked yesterday, not sure why, but that shows something is watching.