Netcode

• It would be nice to know, if you're having connection related problems at the moment. It could happen because you have little timeouts yourself but as far I've noticed, this bug was also reported by many yesterday

Nope, it just happened again midgame WHILE I WAS SHOOTING SOMEONE, it's like the game itself is telling me not to play it.-

My connection is stable, I'm not using it for anything else at the moment, I have no lag spikes, only the pervasive sluggish delay present since the start of the beta, incidental deaths behind walls and being insta killed by not-sniper rifles.

• It would be nice to know, if you're having connection related problems at the moment. It could happen because you have little timeouts yourself but as far I've noticed, this bug was also reported by many yesterday

Nope, it just happened again midgame WHILE I WAS SHOOTING SOMEONE, it's like the game itself is telling me not to play it.-

My connection is stable, I'm not using it for anything else at the moment, I have no lag spikes, only the pervasive sluggish delay present since the start of the beta, incidental deaths behind walls and being insta killed by not-sniper rifles.

not nice to hear. I can't tell at the moment to what it's related but if you find something out, I'll take the suggestion to support others

• I say NA do not touch this game for at LEAST 2 months too many problems and ranked is dead and EU already has cheaters in ranked, As such this game is a Korean Free to play its by default wont do well as NA players hate Free to play Korean shooter clones. Plus its Korean version is being fully shutdown this 19th so clearly they failed there and are gonna try to NA and EU. I give this game 4-6 years tops before it closes as well on NA

hey dude one thing to tell you. my korean friend in gaming industry told me those games failed in korea is not due to lock of contents of the games or the game itself. in korea only sudden attack1 and special force1 (counter strike 1.6 clones) is full of players. and execept these two games other games are all dead. for example black suqad is dead and closing service in korea. they even had black squad pro gamers league airing on television game channel. but now it's on steam and it's working fine. even point blank or crossfire they have huge popularity in the world but not in korea. so don't ever judge a game whether it's failed in korea or not. do you think sudden attack1 is great game because it's success in korea? holy shhhhhhhhhhit never ever!

I think more than half of the world population has no job.

We should go to fishing or hunting for food.

Do you agree?

• I'll just link what netcode is here for you http://www.pcgamer.com/netcode-explained/ https://i.imgur.com/R8u9cr5.gifv

• I say NA do not touch this game for at LEAST 2 months too many problems and ranked is dead and EU already has cheaters in ranked, As such this game is a Korean Free to play its by default wont do well as NA players hate Free to play Korean shooter clones. Plus its Korean version is being fully shutdown this 19th so clearly they failed there and are gonna try to NA and EU. I give this game 4-6 years tops before it closes as well on NA

hey dude one thing to tell you. my korean friend in gaming industry told me those games failed in korea is not due to lock of contents of the games or the game itself. in korea only sudden attack1 and special force1 (counter strike 1.6 clones) is full of players. and execept these two games other games are all dead. for example black suqad is dead and closing service in korea. they even had black squad pro gamers league airing on television game channel. but now it's on steam and it's working fine. even point blank or crossfire they have huge popularity in the world but not in korea. so don't ever judge a game whether it's failed in korea or not. do you think sudden attack1 is great game because it's success in korea? holy shhhhhhhhhhit never ever!

I stand by what I said.,

I have unfiltered opinions. Nut up or shut up. :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

• Awesome! I have actually been looking for something like that just didn't know how to word it in google.

This literally covers all the factors that I have had issues in the past with other games. For a long time I though I just purchased a very bad laptop but for some higher end games I didn't have a single problem

• Hey there guys,

Tomorrow at 10:00 AM (CET), there will be a maintenance to improve some stuff more related to the servers... hopefully it will improve this, we'll see. :)

Keep us updated if the situation gets better after tomorrow's maintenance.

Cheers!

• This is still horrible for me. I'm getting killed way long after taking corners and getting shot by people as they pop up out of cover. I don't if it's just lucky that some matches it isn't noticeable, but it happens a very large portion of them, in the very least.

• It feels like if lower ping players have a disadvantage agents higher ping players, i was high ranked cs go player (now i only care sc2) i know my reaction time and reflexes but in this game feels like i playing 1 sec behind than some people.

• This doenst look like lag.
    it does look more like he's shooting through the wall. he does have a scout drone up and is probably aware that OwNLY_HFA is behind that corner. As he does have armor pen rounds active, he can shoot througt that wall, if Iam not mistaken.

The post was edited 1 time, last by shaku ().

• This doenst look like lag.
    it does look more like he's shooting through the wall. he does have a scout drone up and is probably aware that OwNLY_HFA is behind that corner. As he does have armor pen rounds active, he can shoot througt that wall, if Iam not mistaken.

no that is definitely lag. the guy peeked out a couple seconds prior to seeing the guy, but I assume that on the guy's screen, he was still peeking and was able to shoot him. therefore he died behind the wall.

Look at the positioning of the enemy and where he is shooting. he is clearly shooting at the doorway and is looking at the doorway

• Closing this thread, it's from February and you guys revived it and some people are thinking my previous reply said that there will be a maintenance tomorrow... but my replywas actually on February 2nd..