Netcode

• Love it when people just pop front of you like they teleported and kills you.

When I've ran behind a wall I still get killed by the dude who shot at me.

It looks like everyone is a prefire god (they just pop front of you LUL)

And everyone can handle an entire magazine before dying, quite frustrating.

Fun game, except the netcode is complete trash.

And my connection is fine, full green bar.

Please fix devs <3 :whistling:

I'll post 2 links here what netcode is. http://www.pcgamer.com/netcode-explained/ https://i.imgur.com/R8u9cr5.gifv

The post was edited 1 time, last by Weaboos ().

• The game is a mess on so many levels right now.

I'm hoping the people dying behind walls and one hit kills are due some terrible server hardware, because if its indeed netcode then this is not going to improve at all.
    Quite improbable something that fundamental will be 'fixed' at this stage of the beta.
    The 'disconnected for being AFK' thing while you're playing the game is infurating too, along with the 5 minutes I have to wait sometimes for the game to decide if it will let me equip the piece of gear I chose or not.

• I say NA do not touch this game for at LEAST 2 months too many problems and ranked is dead and EU already has cheaters in ranked, As such this game is a Korean Free to play its by default wont do well as NA players hate Free to play Korean shooter clones. Plus its Korean version is being fully shutdown this 19th so clearly they failed there and are gonna try to NA and EU. I give this game 4-6 years tops before it closes as well on NA

I have unfiltered opinions. Nut up or shut up. :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

The post was edited 1 time, last by exitium sui ().

• Post by exitium sui ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • I say NA do not touch this game for at LEAST 2 months too many problems and ranked is dead and EU already has cheaters in ranked, As such this game is a Korean Free to play its by default wont do well as NA players hate Free to play Korean shooter clones. Plus its Korean version is being fully shutdown this 19th so clearly they failed there and are gonna try to NA and EU. I give this game 4-6 years tops before it closes as well on NA

Can we keep this thread for a proper discussion about the lag instead of baseless theories, uninformed opinion and pitchfork waving, please? Thank you.

Can we keep this thread for a proper discussion about the lag instead of baseless theories, uninformed opinion and pitchfork waving, please? Thank you.

No.

and you know I am right

• Can we keep this thread for a proper discussion about the lag instead of baseless theories, uninformed opinion and pitchfork waving, please? Thank you.

and you know I am right

You are not right.

You know how I know that? I have an opinion, pretty much as you do.

My opinion is that you know not of what you talk about.

My opinion is, in my opinion, better than yours and thus, I am right and you are not.

See? We can all run in circles.

• Circle jurk me daddy

• It blows my mind that they had all this time and couldnt figure it out. When I logged in for the first time today I was expecting these issues fixed, instead I found the menus not working at all, deaths behind walls, and lag.

add steam support or ded game

• I've never had issues withthe game before OBT. I had one crash since November CBT, the game hung up about twi times and that was it. Now it's normal for the game to crash, disconnect, hang, UI lag, people teleporting or be invisible, settings resetting, etc.

I've seen the game perform better so I know it's just a server issue. I just hope they fix it fast enough.

• I've got to be honest with you it could possibly be, A.) your pc set up. B.) Your ISP or C.) your location which kind of falls on your ISP

I'm simply saying this because as of now I have only had good experiences with this game.

I play on a laptop, Ultra settings, and play wireless. I also get full green bars. Some others don't they fall into yellow but nothing that really causes a problem.

I have no idea what "netcode" is and you probably have a very good set up considering that word is gibberish to me lol

Best of luck to you but from my experience it's smooth.

• It would be nice to know, if you're having connection related problems at the moment. It could happen because you have little timeouts yourself but as far I've noticed, this bug was also reported by many yesterday