Aeria Games Issue

• As the title says it's about Aeria Games, yes, the publisher. I am not sure how many of you knows anything about this company but I do know quiet a bit and it's one of the most hated gaming companies.

Many people got banned in many of their games, often without any reason given or simply saying "hacking" when they never did. I am not trying to bash this company nor inject you with negativity but since they're the publishers, I am very concerned how will this game proceed in the coming months. Hopefully they are changing and this mess won't happen anymore,otherwise my friends, this game will die very fast considering the company's reputation. (which I hope it won't happen) Peace out :thumbup:

• As the title says it's about Aeria Games, yes, the publisher. I am not sure how many of you knows anything about this company but I do know quiet a bit and it's one of the most hated gaming companies.

Many people got banned in many of their games, often without any reason given or simply saying "hacking" when they never did. I am not trying to bash this company nor inject you with negativity but since they're the publishers, I am very concerned how will this game proceed in the coming months. Hopefully they are changing and this mess won't happen anymore,otherwise my friends, this game will die very fast considering the company's reputation. (which I hope it won't happen) Peace out :thumbup:

Everyone deserves a clean slate brother. Gotta just give it all the love and support you can and hope for the best

• So you REALLY think if a different publisher had the game, the game would be better? HA! No offense, but you need a reality check, because as cynical as it may appear, they are all the same.

• tbh i didnt like aeria.main reason they fkd up soldier front! it was amiazing game full of active clans scrimming all day long.aeria just didnt give a fk about hackers ruining the game and closed servers . im scared that in couple months or in next year they post a thread about''sorry,we dont give a fk,bye"

• tbh i didnt like aeria.main reason they fkd up soldier front! it was amiazing game full of active clans scrimming all day long.aeria just didnt give a fk about hackers ruining the game and closed servers . im scared that in couple months or in next year they post a thread about''sorry,we dont give a fk,bye"

SF2 didn't have the player base to sustain keeping the servers open. As well as the game wasn't earning enough money. It was unfortunate because I loved SF2, was by far my favorite FPS, until Ironsight,

SF2 didn't have the player base to sustain keeping the servers open. As well as the game wasn't earning enough money. It was unfortunate because I loved SF2, was by far my favorite FPS, until Ironsight,

do you at least know that sf2 has differnet developers since they launched game on na/eu servers(its SKILL)????????again you ''re'' to my post when you obv know sht how old are you??

• Yes, I am aware that it is SKILL Force 2 now because I do have it downloaded and have played it and it is still an empty game as it was when AG was publishing it. I know a lot about SF2, and not sure why you are trying to give an attitude towards me.

• I've been with Aeria Games for a while now (since 2012 to be exact) when they were still publishing AVA. The main problem I had with Aeria was how much they changed the game over the years and started implementing a P2W system.

Hopefully IS won't fall down the same route.

BAs5rxa.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Akame ().

• I've been with Aeria Games for a while now (since 2012 to be exact) when they were still publishing AVA. The main problem I had with Aeria was how much the changed the game over the years and started implementing a P2W system.

I was with AVA since it was first hosted by ijji. It was my favorite game at the time, I was wasting away most of my time playing AVA back then, then I heard the announcement that AVA was shutting down, but was quickly relieved that Aeria would pick it up. Had only I known it would turn out as it did, I would have found an alternative back then... Such a shame, the game right now is nothing like what it used to be, I tried playing it on a few occasions, it feels horrible to say the least.

To this very day I'm not sure what was the reason for AVA's demise - was the game somehow influenced by people in Korea, or it was all Aeria... I guess we will never find out. Then again Nexon had Ghost in The Shell First Assault, which I was also really hooked on and then they shut it down. Some people bought early access and founder packs and many didn't get refunded at all, so until I see how things go with Ironsight, I will keep my eyes peeled.

• I've been with Aeria Games for a while now (since 2012 to be exact) when they were still publishing AVA. The main problem I had with Aeria was how much the changed the game over the years and started implementing a P2W system.

I was with AVA since it was first hosted by ijji. It was my favorite game at the time, I was wasting away most of my time playing AVA back then, then I heard the announcement that AVA was shutting down, but was quickly relieved that Aeria would pick it up. Had only I known it would turn out as it did, I would have found an alternative back then... Such a shame, the game right now is nothing like what it used to be, I tried playing it on a few occasions, it feels horrible to say the least.

To this very day I'm not sure what was the reason for AVA's demise - was the game somehow influenced by people in Korea, or it was all Aeria... I guess we will never find out. Then again Nexon had Ghost in The Shell First Assault, which I was also really hooked on and then they shut it down. Some people bought early access and founder packs and many didn't get refunded at all, so until I see how things go with Ironsight, I will keep my eyes peeled.

I was with AVA since ijji as well. Really those were the golden days and gave me my first taste of a PC FPS game. I was also apart of the First Assault community and had a fun time with it. Had the opportunity to play in a few community hosted tournaments as well.

I just hope IS doesn't suffer the same problems that ruined AVA and First Assault.

BAs5rxa.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Akame: Missing word ().