The Open Beta is not too far and before we send you on the battlefield, we are kicking off our very first Ironsight Art Contest!
And to start it off, we want you to design your very own weapon skin!
In times of war and glory, the opportunity for creativity is rare. So before mayhem ensues for deployed agents, let's let our imagination run wild. After all, it might be the last time that you'll have the occasion to do so!
The rules are simple:
We want you to create a design a skin for the M4 ACC-M. Take the model provided below and create an aesthetic design for it. It can be anything from a camo pattern to abstract shapes or even a clear drawing.
Let your creativity flow and show us the design you would love to see on this weapon!
The event will run until February 15th, 11:59PM (CET)
If the design is implemented in-game, the winner will get a permanent version of the design and 2 of his friends will also get it + a Special Forum badge!
All participants will get this forum badge:
- Only 1 submission by participant.
- You have to have a VISUAL ASSET (picture). Please give us your submission in a JPEG or PNG format or upload your submission on a image hosting website. Keep in mind that we will ask for the original file if you're submission is accepted.
- You must post your entry in this thread.
- Any copyright infringement or piracy is absolutely forbidden. Your designs should be just that, your own designs!
- We reserve the right to disqualify any design that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
- No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
- Nothing inappropriate!
- No cheating allowed.
- Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games and or gamigo for promotional purposes.
- The winning design will be decided by the CM Team as well as the developers from Wiple Games.
We hope to see a lot of awesome looking design and can't wait to discover what you will come up with!
The Ironsight Team