Regarding servers and regions feedback

• After playing for about 1 week now, I think we've all seen players desync'd across the map in many situations. I believe adding more server regions into the game as soon as possible will allow players to have an huge boost in enjoyment of the game than we already do if this is done quickly. It will definitely help the entire community's daily experience if they add a South America and setup servers in every major city in Asia. By doing this, more players will be playing on the region with the best ping resulting in 100%+ gameplay experience for the entire international community of Ironsight. Hope the topic of installing and setting up more servers for at least one more region in the very near future is already in the works. 8)

• Hey there!

We have currently no plans on adding new servers for new regions. Maybe someday in the future! ;)

I assure you, adding new servers for the regions that are playing the game already should happen soon in Open-Beta Phase. This will immediately increase the community's experience. It gets old trading kills or dying behind cover due to enemy having high ping resulting in lag compensation kills. It's best to fix the issue early as possible and allow players and clans to invest their time into the game rather then suffering and normalizing the experience for everybody.

• I am not enjoying myself in this game. good concept, but if there is not going to be a ping/region lock or added servers for other people this game will defiantly die imo. it doesnt make any sense why players from across the world with horrible ping enjoys playing running through walls teleporting. I can't count how many times I was shot before the person turned the corner. Bad move on not listening to the community.

• Who has the rights to the game? Thought it was Aeria games. Well alot of companies don't listen to the community,devs, and have bad business practices, and alot of games fail because of it. Never undersould why devs would always look for some big publisher to sponsor their games. When alot of publishers destroy good games by making bad choices. dont think i heard of Wiple Games. Gamigo is the devs right? idk, either way just tried to play another game, and keep rnning into people with horrible ping. I wont be surprised if their ping was near 400+1k+ It ruins the games experience and takes away the fun imo. Well thnx for responding.

• they will not implement new servers for sure.imo they just run this game for a year and then they gonna close NA/EU SERVERS,later they going to sell right's to another company and they start the same sht again.i suggest to stop buying AP'S for sure im not going to support people who dont give a ... about na/eu players.

• Hey there!

We have currently no plans on adding new servers for new regions. Maybe someday in the future! ;)

I understand setting up servers for more regions is not the route Aeria/Wiple wants to go and instead have NA/EU regions cater to the entire international community but, if you're going to do that then turn off lag compensation for high ping players. My 22ms ping does not matter at all when playing this game, and this should not be the case. The lag compensation in this game is too high.

• they will not implement new servers for sure.imo they just run this game for a year and then they gonna close NA/EU SERVERS,later they going to sell right's to another company and they start the same sht again.i suggest to stop buying AP'S for sure im not going to support people who dont give a ... about na/eu players.

Sorry dude I didn't realise you were a big name in Gamigo...

O2W7vZT.jpg latest?cb=20080808033149 I am Snowflame! Every cell of my being burns with white-hot ecstasy. Cocaine is my God -- and I am the human instrument of its will! latest?cb=20080808033200

• so tell me this a gaming company who doesn't want to make more money?????? were did they learn basic business management???

more servers means more players= more money

more servers means more happy players= more money

more servers =you spend more money but you make more money

I'm starting to find this company slightly dumb

• They're not going to prioritise more servers to IS when it's still in Beta. Especially when they haven't gotten a full report on their demographic stats. It'd be stupid to just buy more servers when they have little idea on how many people would be playing on them. There's also the fact that the game is suffering from bugs and latency, any fixes to that would have to be rolled out to more servers. And spending time setting up and maintaining those servers could be better spent on improving core gameplay.

O2W7vZT.jpg latest?cb=20080808033149 I am Snowflame! Every cell of my being burns with white-hot ecstasy. Cocaine is my God -- and I am the human instrument of its will! latest?cb=20080808033200

Sorry dude I didn't realise you were a big name in Gamigo..

ok fair point on amount of servers however lets look at the bigger picture here. first is server lag which is caused by the fact too Meany people outside of the server regions are logging on, easy fix is add some new servers we all ready know the Russians are in game so add Russian server simple

same with north America people in from Asia and middle east so add a Asia server to cover that is 2 new server farms not a massive change however it would reduce the in game lag heavily also add a Australia server that is 3 new server farms

another change would also be change the server choice to auto only and remove the option to choose NA/EU were sure some players are just logging on to the server that is closest some are deliberately choosing to log on to the server that gives them an advantage.

also if they don't fix latency issues which they wont while people are on servers outside of there geographical region it will kill the game .

don't get me wrong I get that they want to spend a little money and make more money bit as is that isn't going to happen. and people are starting to lose interest, if I paly certain game modes now I see the same few players constantly in like the first few days I would see one player every now and then but not every player.

they have data its been almost a month so in that time the data's is there, also its quite easy just by playing the game were people a playing from.

core game play is fine personally I find the game play fantastic its just the lag issues I hate , however I would like some more game modes and maps but I feel as this game is from a release in Korea they all ready have all that sorted.

• What players fail to realize is that even though on paper it sound easy and obvious that "more servers = more players = more money", the reality is actually more complex.

On the dev side alone, that's more localisation work needed and therefore more work for them. On the publisher side, it's more operating costs for the additional servers, more expenses to get the team and resources that can take care of that new player community (moderation, website changes, PR, communication,...).

In short adding more servers for new regions is an evident source of satisfied players that can play with good conditions but it requires time and resources to set up, that both parties involved don't necessarily have at the beginning of newly launched game.

Not to mention that before ANY of the points mentioned above, ultimately, the devs are the ones deciding who publishes the game for their game. So before we can add servers for any additional regions, we must come to an agreement with the devs at Wiple Games.

So to answer the original question, yes we are considering it as a publisher but due to all the uncertainty mentioned in my answer, we do not know if or when a specific region will be supported by Aeria/gamigo.

Therefore please remain patient and wait until further notice on that subject :)

• thank you this is probably the most upfront and honest feedback ive seen so far and I say ok to that.:)

sorry if my "easy fix" seems a little disconnected but tbh I'm not a dev and I just love the game and want it to be good and fun for all:)

• Please tell me this wont be yet another situation when the game with only NA servers gets released on Steam without region locking and everybody ending up with laggy gameplay á la Zone4

that is exactly what is happening right now pretty much, so in order for every player to have a good experience, players with low ping must suffer. lag compensation is too strong in this game.