Listen up soldiers!
We've heard that you guys have been having issues communicating with the teammates in battle, making you unable to join the wars.
With this being said, me and Vanilla made up this big thread with possible fixes for technical issues you guys have been posting and asking through Closed Beta, Open Beta Test-Phase and now Open Beta and we also combined fixes found out by players such as Heiliger.
Any particular issue you're having and can't find a fix, ask us or the Community Managers directly through Forum PM or Discord.
Special thanks to Heiliger for giving this answer in the past!
Ironsight does support 32 bit but it has a few difficulties with it at the moment and was reported. Follow these steps to solve that issue.
- Remove all files of Ironsight that have been installed;
- Right click on the installer (not the downloader) and choose properties;
- After that, go on the compatibilities tab;
- Run in compatibility mode and choose Windows Vista;
- Execute the installer as admin and you're good to go.
- Make sure your IE is at its latest version.
- Lower the security settings of Internet Explorer to medium or lower (Internet Explorer > Tools button > Internet Options> Security tab)
- Restart your internet connection
- Clearing your internet cache with a program such as CCleaner or instructions here: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141,flush DNS here: https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
- Internet Explorer > Tools button > Internet options > Security tab > Reset all zones to default level button.
You can also try this on Windows 7:
- Reset Internet Explorer settings: Tools menu > Type in the search bar: Internet > Click on Internet options > Advanced tab > Check delete personal settings > Reset button
You can also try this on Windows 8/8.1:
- Open IE press Alt + X > Internet Options > Advanced tab > Reset tab > Delete personal settings > Reset button
- Run the game as administrator, by right-clicking the launcher or shortcut and selecting "Run as administrator";
- Add the game to your Firewall/Antivirus exception list. Note that steps may vary depending on your computer's operating system and which anti-virus program is installed;
- Add the launcher to DEP: Computer > Properties > Advanced system setting > Tab Advanced > Setting (the first one) > Data Execution Prevention > Select the second option "Turn on DEP for all programs an services except those I select" and add to the list the launcher.exe > Ok
- Try disabling your User Account Control. UAC blocks some programs, so it may possibly be the reason why the game isn't running.
- Right click on the .exe file and open up the "properties";
- Go to the compatibility tab and execute the game with the windows vista compatibility mode and as administrator
- After that, the game should install;
When you get in the game, try to Alt+Tab out of the game and Alt+Tab back in, if it doesn't work please change your keyboard format to EU.
If it still doesn't work, click on Ctrl+Alt+Del and go back into the game, should work too.
Simply change to a different weapon and then go back to the one you want to change the attachments and try again.
If you're facing the "EasyAntiCheat is not Installed" issue, please follow this steps:
- Go to C:\AeriaGames\Ironsight\easyanticheat
- Run EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe with Admin rights
- You should be able to open the game after installing EasyAntiCheat through there.
1. Search for EasyAntiCheat on Windows search bar
2. Right click on EasyAntiCheat
3. Choose properties
4. Change the startup type to 'automatically'
Configure your Internet Explorer security protocols settings following those steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Go to “Tools”
3. Select “Internet Options”
4. Switch to “Advanced” tab
5. Scroll down to “Security”
6. Tick “TLS 1.0”, “Use TLS 1.1”, “Use TLS 1.2” and “SSL 3.0”
We recommend restarting your computer first, and reinstalling the game if that didn't fix the issue.
The compatibility mode selected isn’t the right one, follow those steps to configure it:
1. Go to your game folder
2. Right click on “launcher.exe”
3. Select “Properties”
4. Switch to the “Compatibility” tab
5. Tick “Run this application on compatibility mode for ...”
6. Select the previous Windows version
Please visit the EasyAntiCheat help section dealing with Ironsight errors here.
Ranked matches are still encountering some issues. For now, your best option is to restart the game and/or try again a few minutes later. The developers (Wiple Games) are still working on a permanent solution to make ranked matchmaking more stable. We will inform the community once it is fully fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue.
When this happens, simply use ALT+TAB to refocus your computer on Ironsight.
Any difficulties you're facing that aren't listed, please feel free to PM any Moderator or Community Manager in the forum or in Discord and you can also make a thread on the Technical Support section
Your Ironsight Team.