If its possible could we have a shader mod for the game in the future

• I've looked at this game from a far for quite some time and it looks incredibly promising.

I have a suggestion which I know might not be possible but i just want to pitch in.

If we could have a type of shader buff option or mod for the game to improve the visuals and add some shines, would it be possible to do in the future?

I know it would be too much to ask for which I know it is, i am a game design student and I learned a lot about graphics, adding detail to polygons and etc so i'd understand that it would be hard but I just wanted to ask this because I felt like the game looks a bit flat in terms of looking at the surroundings as oppose to looking at game characters and the level of detail on the guns. Idk, it might just be me.

PS i already love this game and the way it looks, i think it looks cool.

• I can agree that it'll be a lot of work from the side of the developers but it would be nice indeed for those that like to experiment. I doubt that they will allow private made mods that will manipulate the game client

• I can agree that it'll be a lot of work from the side of the developers but it would be nice indeed for those that like to experiment. I doubt that they will allow private made mods that will manipulate the game client

Yeh... Private made mods could give you some advantages over other players... but a bunch of mods from which people can choose from and the be applied for the whole room would be great tho o-o

• Private mods yea... forget them:D Korean devs aren't too fond of people messing around with their games.

Don't know what the Iron Engine is capable of though, there's some info about it here: http://wiplegames.com/?page_id=51

Think we'll just have to wait it out when the game releases to see what the game settings are and stuff, youtube videos aren't doing the graphics justice atm.

• Private mods yea... forget them:D Korean devs aren't too fond of people messing around with their games.

Don't know what the Iron Engine is capable of though, there's some info about it here: http://wiplegames.com/?page_id=51

Think we'll just have to wait it out when the game releases to see what the game settings are and stuff, youtube videos aren't doing the graphics justice atm.

I don’t think they will release such a mod thingy... but we‘ll see oo and yeh... YouTube‘s compression thingy kills everything tho... wouldn’t rely on it oo