I get 'Disconnected from the server' on Every match I join.

• In this stress-test weekend, every match I get into the lobby and after sometime everyone freezes except me and a message pops up and says 'Disconnected from the server'. Even though it was happening in the CBT too but in the last stage of the CBT, I didn't face this issue but I'm facing this in every match from the get go in this stress-test weekend. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Here's a video of this issue:

• Try everything what zCaptivity mentioned and note that maybe the same server like in cbt are being used with the only exception that all players are allowed to join and bring the servers to the limit. This may be the resukt of it.

• Good evening,

From what I know, the problem has been raised, so you can not do much.

However, I urge you to shut down any unnecessary running programs, and then disable your firewall/anti-virus

Don't have any anti-virus/firewall on the PC so the problem is not from my side. I play other games like COD, Warface, Fortnite etc and those games works perfectly without any issues.

• hmm, you can't compare them with games that are out of beta. This game is not done yet for europe and NA. So, issues are meant to occur.

• Try everything what zCaptivity mentioned and note that maybe the same server like in cbt are being used with the only exception that all players are allowed to join and bring the servers to the limit. This may be the resukt of it.

As I said, I dont have any anti-virus/firewall on the PC. And on the subject on CBT, I had the same issue in the beginning of CBT but after some server maintenance I started to see less of that error and can finish a match without facing it (but some of the matches where very laggy) and in the last few days of CBT, I had the best experience of the game without any lag and this error. Hope things gets sorted out in the OBT.

• I had the same problem and it went away after I played the tutorial. That's the only explanation I can offer. Maybe give it a shot if you haven't

The sad thing is, in the stress test, I couldn't even play the tutorial mission cause I also got that "Disconnected from the server" in the tutorials too. But it's too late now to try it. Hoping that things will be solved in OBT.