Guns that seems out of place and underpowered ( not beeing used often)

• so after playing the not so popular guns i noticed some downsides so i will Count them here:

M417:

Great gun with much dmg but way too much kick to tapfire it effectly at range and it gets outplayed against every other automatic gun in Close quarters,

reduce recoil increase tapfire Speed maybe ?

CX-50 Sniper or how ist called :

Statswise it has the same damage as the blaser R93 wich is 80 but it wont 1 hit kill the enemy like the blaser

Balance wise it would make sense to make it a 2 hit because of ist high fire rate but if you guys want to let it be like that Change the stats, it is confusing

MK-14:

It can be used as a sniper and has a similar behaviour liek the M417 but with less kick and identically damage but then again damage wise too low and low firerate , you will lose agaisnt any automatic ar at Close to mid range.

Ultimax:

High fire rate high ammo capacity high recoil as well and a too fast damage drop compared to the other lmgs

• Every shotgun.

What are they even doing in the secondaries section?

O2W7vZT.jpg latest?cb=20080808033149 I am Snowflame! Every cell of my being burns with white-hot ecstasy. Cocaine is my God -- and I am the human instrument of its will! latest?cb=20080808033200

CX-50 Sniper or how ist called :

Statswise it has the same damage as the blaser R93 wich is 80 but it wont 1 hit kill the enemy like the blaser

Balance wise it would make sense to make it a 2 hit because of ist high fire rate but if you guys want to let it be like that Change the stats, it is confusing

Actually they should make the CF-X50 the one hit sniper rifle. I mean this gun fires 12.7 mm ! rounds. Of course that would be a problem because it is a semi-auto weapon, but you could give it a very high recoil so you can't fire it to quickly

MK-14:

It can be used as a sniper and has a similar behaviour liek the M417 but with less kick and identically damage but then again damage wise too low and low firerate , you will lose agaisnt any automatic ar at Close to mid range.

I think you mean the M39 EBR? This gun definetly needs work done. I don't care so much about damage or rate of fire with this gun, but the recoil is just redicilous (accuracy should also be improved). On paper it has a recoil of 70 compared to 51 of a ScarH. I have both weapons and these values mean nothing. Thats actually the biggest inconsistency of this game. Just from looking at the weapon stats you can't really tell how they perform

• So for suggestions/feedback for each weapon.

The HK417 (not M417), used the balanced perk and the muzzle break or compensator, this will significantly reduce your recoil.

The CX-50, is a strong semi-auto sniper, if this gun was a 1 hit kill it would render the bolt action sniper rifles pretty much useless at that point, since you can get more rounds down range, faster, leading to more kills more often which would break the weapon.

The M39 EBR (not MK-14), has a slightly faster tap rate then the HK417, so in return we had to trade off some damage and range on that weapon as again it would render the other semi-auto weapons pretty much useless if those stats stayed similar to the HK417. As far as the fights go you have to position well to use these weapons or have good accuracy and a fast trigger finger.

The Ultimax, LMG's are meant to have a high recoil since they are a very powerful weapon and you can put a lot of rounds down range fast, but again if you use the balance perk, with a muzzle break or compensator the recoil is significantly reduced.

• Every shotgun.

What are they even doing in the secondaries section?

Jackhammer is great. Haven't tested the SPAS yet. Shotguns are great as secondaries, because they're very situational and, just like the pistols, they're good only at close range.

Jackhammer takes 2-3 shots Close range to kill while the spas does 1-2 hit blow 5m, but in all seriousness across all shooters i played this game has the worst shotgun mechanics

• Jackhammer takes 2-3 shots Close range to kill while the spas does 1-2 hit blow 5m, but in all seriousness across all shooters i played this game has the worst shotgun mechanics

Y'all ever heard of my boy Rainbow Six: Siege? Not even fookin' laser sights could save them way back when.

O2W7vZT.jpg latest?cb=20080808033149 I am Snowflame! Every cell of my being burns with white-hot ecstasy. Cocaine is my God -- and I am the human instrument of its will! latest?cb=20080808033200

• I would just like to point out that a ton of games have made semi automatic ohk sniper rifles and they never take the place of bolt actions.

You could balance the cx-50 by giving it a ton of recoil , slowing the fire rate and/or making it heavy and thus harder to run with.

As it stands right now the gun itself is outdone by the other real 2 hit snipers because of their low recoil. If you’re going to add a 50 call looking sniper let it be a 50 cal.

• Jackhammer is great. Haven't tested the SPAS yet. Shotguns are great as secondaries, because they're very situational and, just like the pistols, they're good only at close range.

Jackhammer takes 2-3 shots Close range to kill while the spas does 1-2 hit blow 5m, but in all seriousness across all shooters i played this game has the worst shotgun mechanics

+1

Shotguns are joke in this game, for my opinion they must be moved to Primary weapon section and must be buffed.

• Jackhammer is great. Haven't tested the SPAS yet. Shotguns are great as secondaries, because they're very situational and, just like the pistols, they're good only at close range.

And that's... bad? You've ever played CoD? That's standard TTK for these types of weapons.

Jackhammer is great, because it's a one-hit kill to the head, it's amazing for finishing off enemies and even a three-hit isn't bad. If you're trying to fight enemies at medium range then yes, you'll get seven hitmarkers and no kill, but that also means you're playing the weapon incorrectly.

I assume people that complain about shotguns just whip them out right after spawn and then complain they're getting killed by ARs. These are situational weapons. Use them for close-range support.

• That's what I hated about Counter-Strike 1.6 back in the day - only a few weapons mattered and the rest were just placeholders. I hope the developers manage to make each weapon viable in its own way as soon as possible.

• that's the problem with fps games now too Meany guns, you have 10 smgs you have to make them all viable in some way problem is if you have a lot of them the differences can seem a little worthless.

so far my fav guns are

AK-47 no brainer tis gun is awesome in any fps lol

PP19 just a decent gun and reminds me of the PP-19 in mw2

AUG-A3 is just nice to use

SCAR-H lol I love it but it is sometimes a little wonky but the sound it makes hmmmmm

problem is so far most of the other guns just don't do it for me

P-90 sucks yes I get owned by it constantly0

MP9 isd ok but it runs out of ammo way to fast

VECTOR omg in very close its a machine but In mid range ist just pray and die.

but that just brings me back to my original point to Meany guns = not enough differences Meany guns Suk lol