Snipers need a nerf

• I know you all might say "he is just better" but preactically having a weapon that is an effective shotgun, assault rifle and a sniper rifle is cheating.

0EAA760BE5EA1FF347431D0E374F33D3E8DE621F

The practice proves it.

• and what exactly you try to say ?

SDV -> sniper and assult rifle ( fast fire )

PGS -> Sniper and ... assult rifle

CSxxx ( forgot the name) -> guess what ... same

and i forgot about the blaster94 -> sniper with a assult scope ( hit target ) mixed with fast reload and -> yes it can be used as assult rifle :D

secondary as shotgun and quickswap .... i use it all the time for my sniper build and it works perfect

so what exactly are you trying to say with this post ?

if you say that sniper is op .. snipers only got 15 bullets so max 15 kills

and hitting with a sniper is not always that easy

i play now for a couple of days , and i still dit not figure out my best weapon i like to have

sometimes i get a lot of kills with sniper (blaster94) , other times with LMG (75 rounds ,no idea of name), other times with SMG (mp5 and ASX160 ) and sometimes just with the K2C and the AK2 and AK47

other times i get killed a lot with the same weapons ... i get even killed with a handgun ( i also killed a few )

if you feel that that part is cheating , then you need to learn to play

i got it on other games that they call me a cheater because i only knife and make headshots all the time ( dont know the game name anymore , think it was s.k.i.l.l or op7 or so)

same in this game , knifing is fun if i can get close enough and if you are my victim and get killed a lot by me with knifing then i am a cheater ?

anyway

please explain why he is cheating and in what way he is cheating :D

Greets From PowerChaos

• Snipers are more balanced in this game than most games I've played. The blazer you have to be able to hit chest level and up to get the one hit for it DSR is torso and up. Wear as arms and leg shots just give you hit-markers. I'm not sure how people can consider weapons broken when all it takes is a little know how to use these weapons properly. I've been sniping in FPS games a very long time.

• Sure that someone who is sniping would say something like that ;)
    Its completely broken. You can run and gun with sniper, you can jump and you can make a 180 if anyone hit you from behind to get a safe kill while turning back. Completely broken for one hit weapons.

• As an experienced sniper all of those things you said are not happening near as much as you would like to think in this game. No one is out there just running and gunning as a sniper like you'd like to think it's mainly know position and the key sniper spots on the maps. Granted yes some of us can do running and QS but it's not near as bad as other games I've seen. As for the 180 thing that's more so just getting lucky than it is skill. Snipers are fine as they are if you don't know how to play against snipers well that's on you.

• If anything, they need a moveshot penalty. Other than that, they're fine and can be countered easily (Use soft point bullet in the first place to give knockback, Use flashes/stun nades, LAWS system is THE perfect counter to any sniper, get closer to them with SMG's etc.).

And before you say that this is something a sniper player would say, I have 1 kill in total with all snipers. I'm way more efficient with AR/SMG's

• Honestly, this is just from my experience, but most snipers do stop for a split second before taking a shot then continue on their way. It's just a force of habit from other games where that penalty does happen. So even if they add this penalty you're talking about it's not going to be noticed by those of us who are experienced in the sniper realm. Because like I said most of us do stop for a split second before we fire our shot off then continue on our way.

• i didn't know you could move and snipe at the same time xD (unless your scope is bouncing ? )

the scope got already a delay , so it already takes more time then in most games to scope

and moving when you start to scope does not really work well

it is like Sev says

if you are used to sniping , then there is no difference if there is a penalty or not , as it does not get used

i do fairly well with snipers in other games ( i think it was op7 ) where i love the SVD

i use a multi shot method to kill a lot of people , but in this game it just does not work ( i cant hit xD )

i think i did the same in A.V.A and S.K.I.L.L

There was only 1 game where i prefer a sniper for long range and when i get closer or the other is camping with sniper that i use my SMG because of moving speed ( map is called Docks but i don't know the game )

so if i compare this game , i see a lot of people not scoping for killing with guns , but i am so used to the use of ironsight that i use it all the time ( even close range )

This game is different from the other games in that way

it takes time to scope , time to aim and time to shoot

so i guess who is most lucky or faster will win this fight

this also has to do with the headshots , i barely get any headshots as it seems that it take more then a single hit to get a headshot xD

only thing i do prefer to change with the snipers is the aiming method

i am used to snipe right before the target ( especially moving targets) but in this game it seems if the trigger is pressed the hit is calculated

when in other games there is a delay between firing and hitting ( depending on distance and movement speed )

so quickshot works the best in most games but not in this game (blaster scope is fast enough , DSV scope is a bit to slow for that , at least for my own testing)

Greets From PowerChaos

• If anything, they need a moveshot penalty. Other than that, they're fine and can be countered easily (Use soft point bullet in the first place to give knockback, Use flashes/stun nades, LAWS system is THE perfect counter to any sniper, get closer to them with SMG's etc.).

And before you say that this is something a sniper player would say, I have 1 kill in total with all snipers. I'm way more efficient with AR/SMG's

1)They never camp, so flashing known spots is a lottery

2)You can't get close because if you stay in sight for ~0.5 second you die

3)If you manage to get close you just cannot kill him because not enough DPS/he noscopes

• I wish you could test guns in a testing range to see if a sniper shoots straight before finishing scoping animation.

No the scope animation has to complete for the bullet to be 100% accurate. Quick-scoping most of the time doesn't involve you scope finishing completely, or if it does it's for a split second. But it's still highly accurate, but if you press the scope and fire button roughly at the same time your bullet will not go straight.

• Yeah you're right, snipers are so broken! That's why we see them running around getting quad highlights by holding left click without even needing to ADS in one magazine.

I have a question for you, have you even tried sniping in this game before? If not, I recommend you try it. I personally think the snipers could use a movement penalty, but anything else is overdoing it and just making the weapon useless.

• I could get behind an accuracy penalty while moving in ADS, similar to Counter-Strike. As much fun as quick-scoping is, I feel like it would be better to introduce a skill or perk, that reduces the movement penalty. The more playstyles people have, the better the game gets, in my opinion.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Bluedonut1: Removed part about a skill for Faster ADS. Just saw the list in-game ().

• You can't run and gun in cod. That's is the difference. While moving you should get heavy penalty in this game. Than it would be fine.

You can't run an gun in Ironsight. Also, sniper isn't broken and allow me to tell you why. DSR only does 98 damage meaning you have to mod it and also hit a target in the chest or head to get a one hit skill. Another thing you have to also remember is that the DSR take some time to reload and I dont mean empty clip but load one in the chamber. Sniping isn't broken it's just that you're not that good at it tbh.

I find that shooting with an AR is too easy and you should be able to beat a sniper at QC any day if your aim isn't that bad. You literally have little to no recoil with an AR, so you dont have to tap to kill from a distance.

But for the people who complaining about the sniper being broken, why dont you pick it up and tell us how "easy" it is to snipe. Because you going up again a good player that knows how to use a sniper rifle does not mean it's broken. I challenge everyone in this threat who are complaining about the sniper rifle to pick it up and try it out and see how "easy" it is.