Aticheat System

• In AVA, I think that hackers started appearing around the time the game transfered from IJJI to Aeria Games. I remember playing one match, there was a hacker on my team, I tried to votekick him, the rest of the team voted against, then another votekick started and I was kicked. xD

I can only hope that Ironsight will have Battleye or something similar.

• In AVA, I think that hackers started appearing around the time the game transfered from IJJI to Aeria Games. I remember playing one match, there was a hacker on my team, I tried to votekick him, the rest of the team voted against, then another votekick started and I was kicked. xD

You get this problem pretty much everywhere if there's a vote kick system. I really don't know if it should be removed completely from few games resulting in more work for ingame mods and admins to kick out unwanted players or to keep it and let the player base abuse it. I kinda see this phenomenon every day <.< I'll also get started to look up how battleye functions on a normal computer, since xigncode is like being a little hardcore starting up with the system kernel as a driver, that can also be something problematic for few coders, if it's always running in the background

• Post by NihongoOtaku ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: messed up ().

Gotta love the AVA playerbase. Played with a dude a few nights ago, got shot in his @ss because he was B-lining it for the train in escape mode, without checking any corners first.
    So you know, the sniper that shot him was like "totally hacking".

• You're not late to talk about this :humor: More seriously, I do not know a FPS without a hacker, I think there will necessarily be. After, if everyone starts to postpone, we can limit the damage. But a good anticheat could be appreciated ;)

• Anticheats make no sense in F2P games. One cheater banned another comes. One cheat detected, another comes.

And unlike paid games the developer doesn't get any benefits from having regular hackers and its practical waste of money unless they do anything to ban hackers forever.

The simpliest hardware ban by creating a "banned" file on hacker's pc can effectively restrict 80% of badword from the game, but surely, there are more effective methods.

Russia forces you to have your servers inside itself in order to let you speak its language.:)

Also, yes, foxes can purr

• There will always be cheaters in f2p games one way or the other. It's almost impossible to have a hackfree game.

But the important thing is to actively keep that number at an (aboslute) minimum, which is why active methods such as an anticheat system are needed. I don't really understand why you're saying that they don't make sense in a f2p game? Almost every f2p game has an anticheat :/ and some of them (Like Battleye) are working like a charm to keep the hackers down

• I know I was playing on Wolfteam at one point and GM Milo (AG's former GM) and his team invented the BAN MACHINE, which was very effective.

And I do not know why, more than once he stopped this practice, which I find unfortunate, it was very useful :/

• I would remove the easyanticheat system and I would replace it by the battleye system one of the best system that has banished more cheater to all the system it is protected by battles, we all wanted to play a good games of competetion even more with a better cheat code system, if you do not add this well the world will think you want to divert cheat into a big open door easily returned and destroyed the skill of the player that he is very legit and left the cheater destroy the game easily

• I dont know , what you do mean rootkits but xigncode its an anti system anyone who can coding and studying can Release an cheat , im not much experience in coding aswheel but , im playing much fps free2play on my life since 2006 many system are so cheap to get easy cheat in game and detroyed an game

• BattleEye so far is one of my favorite anti-cheat programs. So far any game I've played that uses it has virtually no cheaters on it. Plus I like the messages being posted when it catches someone.