Aticheat System

• Hello! :)

The Korean version has Wellbia's XIGNCODE3, however, Korean version of Black Squad also has the same anti-cheat and in our version we have BattlEye, which in my opinion is doing an excellent job.

Cheers!

• Black Squads case is such:

- Part of players hackusate everyone they play against;

- Very small part of people really meet hackers in game;

- Part of people are playing pretty well;

Conclusion: Battle-Eye does its work fantasticly. Since Alpha, I saw (3 hackers in game and 5 posted in videos) 8 hackers in total... Till this moment haven't met a single more. Majority of hackusations are completely false due to players beeing total newbies and ignorant about the game mechanics etc. Oh according to in game timer, I have played 150+ hours, but that's just because I'm kind of busy.

Talking about XIGNCODE... Best example was, is and probly going to be AVA.

- People basicly could cheat freely;

- You can report them with most obvious stuff and they still hardly get banned;

• Talking about XIGNCODE... Best example was, is and probly going to be AVA.

- People basicly could cheat freely;

- You can report them with most obvious stuff and they still hardly get banned;

They hardly get banned because the people who are currently publishing it are focused on another game atm :/ I think currently AVA is being left for last which is bad... I thought I would never lose hope but I just did. :(

• They hardly get banned because the people who are currently publishing it are focused on another game atm :/ I think currently AVA is being left for last which is bad... I thought I would never lose hope but I just did. :(

Well same was during AERIA... I'm not sure how many times I had to report people to get them banned... f.e. "IlPUNISHERlI" he was aimboting so obviously and took ages to get rid of him. 1) XIGNCODE showed nothing 2) GMs couldn't notice that.

• Keep in mind Battle-Eye, it's a good Anti-Cheat Chopper

I played Black Squad for about 230 hours and didn't encounter any cheaters, so maybe it's really a good anticheat.

230 hours isn't that much :/

Considering when the game launched (July 28) it's not that little either. It's not like CS:GO which has been available for years and it's only natural to have thousands of hours. If i kept going, I'd have over 300 by now, it's just that the game got boring with the missing feeling of progression - they hand you everything except medals and you just bounce between TDM and Demo till you get bored out of your head. If they had weapon customization and required more grinding for weapons and attachments, I might have still be playing.

• Well same was during AERIA... I'm not sure how many times I had to report people to get them banned... f.e. "IlPUNISHERlI" he was aimboting so obviously and took ages to get rid of him. 1) XIGNCODE showed nothing 2) GMs couldn't notice that.

I feel like XIGNCODE is just like the free antivirus software - stays there, occasionally alerts you about threats and otherwise says "Your system is protected" and it makes you feel safe. xD And every time you boot the game and see the XIGNCODE logo in the lower right corner, it's supposed to make you feel like they are really dealing with cheaters.

I read somewhere that in Korea there are laws against cheating and you can get fined for it, so people avoid doing it and that's probably why XIGNCODE is enough for their version, but here in the West either nobody cares or they haven't really taken gaming seriously enough to enforce some laws,,,

OFF TOPIC: I hear Koreans are so serious about gaming that people around their 20s go to private lessons for games like LoL so they can be good and their friends can have a good opinion about them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently you can't add a quote into existing thread or at least I don't know how...

• uhm, don't know how you mean it. Like quoting on another topic and then post it here? o-o

I mean that if I quote someone and reply, but then I see someone else and want to quote him as well but in my first reply so I don't have to make a second one, I can just copy the code, be it BB code

user9238 wrote:

yada yada yada

or HTML <quote name="user2938">yada yada yada</quote>

but in here even if I copy the quotation frame, it doesn't paste as a quote, but only as the text from within the quote.

EDIT: LOL I figured it out, the forum uses BB Code so using [ quote=user824 ] text [ /quote ] without the space works.... I guess I should have tried earlier... xD

• yup, a lot of aeriagames forums have been implemented as well xD back to the topic, I share your opinion too. I didn't always have the best experience with xigncode but still fighting through it. If it can be done better with a better hack shield, why not?

• We have to recognize Wellbia's XIGNCODE nowadays is so easy to bypass. Even a child with programming basics can do that. As Dre4M said, in AVA was kinda hard to get rid of some hackers, and same as him, I also had to report few many different times a single guy with many different proofs to get him banned. I understand the company has a politic and a how-to do things as every game publisher, of course, but having a good anti-cheat system would avoid all of this bad stuff.