IronSight's 1st TDM 1v1 Assault Rifle/SMG/MG Tournament

• Afaik this is like 5 am CET on a monday.

I realy like what you are doing with this, but next time try to do it like 8 pm CET on a Saturday/Sunday which translates to 2 pm EST or something. Would realy help out the EU player pool and grow the competition.

I agree, for us europeans it's a big hassle.

Then again, this is a community effort / effort by @WreckIt and I applaude him for that! Well done! Surely the way to go to get the competitive spirit in IronSight goiung.

Hope everything goes well and I wish everybody good luck.

Cheering for @Enenra representing Intuition :)

@RealBelowAverage we may aswell put our minds together and organize a tournament for europeans with a simular setting.

• As far as I know, there isn't a set time to play your match? It's registration that ends soon, not a specific time to play your games.

If that's true nvm what I said ;)

[...]

@RealBelowAverage we may aswell put our minds together and organize a tournament for europeans with a simular setting.

If I had the time right now, I would be so much into this. Sadly I'm in the hospital most of the time during the week. If I get time off I'm mostly working to get my stream to a good level and ofc streaming some Ironsight ;)

But the game is young and if I get the time later on we can probably get sth. going. I'm already in your discord cause I wanted to apply for iTn before I knew I would be bound. So let's remember it for future times ;)

• Hey WreckIt I apologize about what I'm going to say, but I didn't see that the tournament will launch at 6.AM in my country (France). My wiife is sick and I can't annoy her waking up that early. You can put me off the list.

I'm sorry. Maybe next time if the CET schedule is playable. Thanks for doing such competitive things !

• Always up for it, so hit me up if time feels right for you.

Also we're still recruiting, so feel free to chat with me on DC to nail things down - doesn't matter how active you are or just to have some games together.

Being in a hospital always is unpleasant - wishing you all the best!

• ayy choppa top bloke NA right here :D

Tyler

Cash me on twitch @ twitch.tv/fpsderd

or on twitter @fpsderd

Current team: None

Past Teams: Zero Gravity Gaming, Team Madness, Carnage eSports, InControl Gaming, RallyPoint

**OG Since Technical Beta**

• Hey WreckIt I apologize about what I'm going to say, but I didn't see that the tournament will launch at 6.AM in my country (France). My wiife is sick and I can't annoy her waking up that early. You can put me off the list.

I'm sorry. Maybe next time if the CET schedule is playable. Thanks for doing such competitive things !

Salut stain, le tournoi dure une semaine par round. tu as donc une semaine complet pour taccorder avec ton adversaire dune journee/heur pour votre combat. lheur que tu vois est seulement la date ou vos adversaires serront annoncer

Clash Network Manager | Wreck

• You have one full week to play every round of the tournament. Therefore 7 days to find a day/time suitable for both players/matchup. The tournament starting at Xtime is only the start of the weekly countdown to play Round 1 and also the time where registrations will no longer be possible and the time where the official Brackets of the tournament will be made/released.

sorry for the confusion.

• I cannot play on the weekdays unless it is afterschool around 3-4 PM Est time tomorrow. I also can't play tonight. sorry

figure this out with your opponent once the match ups are released. you have a full week to play your 1v1.