Get control of your discord and game...

• I tried to get on the "Iron sight" discord only to be greeted by A LOT of unsightly gifs. If NA would region lock their games... or other services... NA would have much more success without the plague of laggers.... is that too much logic? this post will probably be deleted because it makes TOO much sense. I had some hope from aeriagames... Hopes that you wouldn't let and game fail or go unmanaged like you did with Alliance of Valiant Arms... Yes, I was a former player there during the complete duration of AeriaGames having the publishing rights to it... Iron sights could be an excellent game if you wouldn't let the people from ****hole countries plague it... It has nothing to do about race... but, truth if you look at the facts for the last 10-20 years of NA's experience of online gaming.... Why do you think the asian regions prosper so much? BECAUSE, they're REGION LOCKED...... If you don't do something fast... You'll lose your player base faster than you lost AvA"

• stuff

You need to breathe slowly and calm down a bit brochacho.

So, you're saying that if they region lock, effectively losing players from SA, Australia etc, the game will have success, but if they don't lock access to all of these players the game will lose.....players? That's what you call logic? K.

• Yes Logic, because Logic dicates you want to cater to the region not to the people outside that region connecting to it.

IE If you are in NA you want to play with people from NA not from SA or Austraila, nor have the focus be on them over you when you are the native region player.

Logic dictates that you focus on the NA players not the others.

• Yes Logic, because Logic dicates you want to cater to the region not to the people outside that region connecting to it.

IE If you are in NA you want to play with people from NA not from SA or Austraila, nor have the focus be on them over you when you are the native region player.

Clearly not, or they would have implemented region lock.
    Clearly they are counting on those other regions playing the game.

So no, your logic to keep a consistent ping amogst players does not apply when monetary plans are in play.

• Their logic is having an open region game dictates how deep their pockets get... meanwhile screwing over the NA population... its simple and it happens in ALL NA published games... its rather sad... Why even call it an NA server then? Just call it open server... TW servers, Korean and Japan are all dedicated to those regions... because they care about the games quality form their players... they want the game to be pleasurable not a chore fighting these shadows (high pingers silhouettes)

• You questioned the logic of region locking. You region lock you lose the other players sure, but you get more stable servers, which means more players which means more money. If money is the issue you create a server in those regions and still benefit from that market without sacrificing your current playerbase.

• You questioned the logic of region locking. You region lock you lose the other players sure, but you get more stable servers, which means more players which means more money. If money is the issue you create a server in those regions and still benefit from that market without sacrificing your current playerbase.

I did not question the logic of region locking, I questioned the op's logic of a smaller pool of players meaning more players.

Current playerbase includes SA and Australia, so what you're actually saying is 'cut your current player base so the portion that remains has to spend one less bullet per kill and stop dying behind cover'

Keeping the game NA only makes total sense if you want a stable, consistent gunplay, I'm fully aware of that, Now realise that Aeria is not in the business of providing people with smooth gameplay experiences, they are in the business of making money, and a smaller market is not conductive to that intent. Locking the game to NA only will not bring more players.

• I tried to get on the "Iron sight" discord only to be greeted by A LOT of unsightly gifs. If NA would region lock their games... or other services... NA would have much more success without the plague of laggers.... is that too much logic? this post will probably be deleted because it makes TOO much sense. I had some hope from aeriagames... Hopes that you wouldn't let and game fail or go unmanaged like you did with Alliance of Valiant Arms... Yes, I was a former player there during the complete duration of AeriaGames having the publishing rights to it... Iron sights could be an excellent game if you wouldn't let the people from ****hole countries plague it... It has nothing to do about race... but, truth if you look at the facts for the last 10-20 years of NA's experience of online gaming.... Why do you think the asian regions prosper so much? BECAUSE, they're REGION LOCKED...... If you don't do something fast... You'll lose your player base faster than you lost AvA"

as far as I'm aware there is only a couple of servers atm, its the same in EU people lagging , people want to play the game and there isn't enough servers its beta it will get better

region lock wont fix nothing except punish players who have friends all over the world, I personally play games with EU and US and if region lock was in place I couldn't play with those people.

stop being a selfish person and just get its in beta it will get better and the server regions will increase

• Mr. Hamster... I believe you are the one being selfish if you wanna go down that road considering what you have replied with. Make friends at home... more than abroad... I'm pretty sure you dont enjoy shooting someone with very high ping thinking that you killed them only to find out you barely did any damage to them meanwhile you're on the floor ("F" to respawn"). These publisher in NA are the selfish ones... One caring about their own gains and not the wants/needs of the players in their own region. They know that people from certain countries (and you guys know who as well) are stupid lazy and inpatient and will fork over their siblings to get those boost/guns/etc.... I'm sorry that those other regions don't have any means (they do but dont) to get any games published in NA for themselves. But, why do we (the majority) have to suffer... Oh yea thats right. So we can buy them that new car or pay for their new iPhone X... I myself have many friends that live in many regions all over the world. They don't even enjoy their lag when playing on NA servers. Oh and I do play in the beta server as well and it will not get better only worse... More people from NA will stop playing said games in search for something more dedicated to NA than said games due to the struggle of high pingers. How can one be selfish if one is speaking on behalf of the region... No where in strikers post did he EVER mention "I" but you on the other hand.... Just a little food for thought...

• hey know that people from certain countries (and you guys know who as well) are stupid lazy and inpatient and will fork over their siblings to get those boost/guns/etc....

I don't know what you mean by "certain countries". Would you mind elaborating on your idiotic views some more? :saint:

Oh yea thats right. So we can buy them that new car or pay for their new iPhone X...

giphy.gif

How can one be selfish if one is speaking on behalf of the region... No where in strikers post did he EVER mention "I" but you on the other hand.... Just a little food for thought...

Well one can be selfish when one speaks on behalf of their region in order to ostracize the rest of the world purely for your own benefit. At the end of the day, region locks only hurt yourself. Get a grip you moron.

O2W7vZT.jpg latest?cb=20080808033149 I am Snowflame! Every cell of my being burns with white-hot ecstasy. Cocaine is my God -- and I am the human instrument of its will! latest?cb=20080808033200

• I'm not moron... "purely for your own benefit".... Are you just completely stupid? Do you not know the definition of "selfish"? please... get a dictionary... How would "I" be the ONLY one who would benefit from this? PLEASE PLEASE ENLIGHTEN me... Sorry that the majority of NA players are tired of the same bull**** from laggers... I'm sorry if you fall into that category. And yes... WE the players pay their pay checks... You think its to keep the game running? HA, I've play AVA for the 4 years+ that aeriagames had it and spent lots of money on it... for what? the game to fall behind other regions? not just a month not a year... but like 3 years behind... I know how this company runs its games.... I'm not here to bash them... but maybe give some advice that will fall upon deaf ears in that company from a player(s) of the online pc gaming community.

• I'm not moron... "purely for your own benefit".... Are you just completely stupid? Do you not know the definition of "selfish"? please... get a dictionary...

2.png

:/:/:/

You're literally asking to lock every other country out of playing on your regional server because you're having a fit over people who can't control where they're from who just want to play the game in their nearest server... Seems pretty selfish to me.

And yes... WE the players pay their pay checks...

Boy this is a F2P game. You don't need to pay them anything. You're choosing to. You don't get to say that.

I'm not here to bash them... but maybe give some advice that will fall upon deaf ears in that company from a player(s) of the online pc gaming community.

2.png

2.png

:/:/:/

O2W7vZT.jpg latest?cb=20080808033149 I am Snowflame! Every cell of my being burns with white-hot ecstasy. Cocaine is my God -- and I am the human instrument of its will! latest?cb=20080808033200

• Mr. Hamster... I believe you are the one being selfish if you wanna go down that road considering what you have replied with. Make friends at home... more than abroad... I'm pretty sure you dont enjoy shooting someone with very high ping thinking that you killed them only to find out you barely did any damage to them meanwhile you're on the floor ("F" to respawn"). These publisher in NA are the selfish ones... One caring about their own gains and not the wants/needs of the players in their own region. They know that people from certain countries (and you guys know who as well) are stupid lazy and inpatient and will fork over their siblings to get those boost/guns/etc.... I'm sorry that those other regions don't have any means (they do but dont) to get any games published in NA for themselves. But, why do we (the majority) have to suffer... Oh yea thats right. So we can buy them that new car or pay for their new iPhone X... I myself have many friends that live in many regions all over the world. They don't even enjoy their lag when playing on NA servers. Oh and I do play in the beta server as well and it will not get better only worse... More people from NA will stop playing said games in search for something more dedicated to NA than said games due to the struggle of high pingers. How can one be selfish if one is speaking on behalf of the region... No where in strikers post did he EVER mention "I" but you on the other hand.... Just a little food for thought...

you are a very selfish person XtremeKr, only make friends with people in your own region? that is a very ignorant thing to say, especially in the multi cultural world we live in today.

personally if you can not handle the way a BETA works I suggest you don't play those types of game, stick with the full release games instead you may find them more to your world wide server liking.

• If nobody wants region lock then create "Latency Limit". over 120ms then you are out. It is 2018, internet are a lot faster these days. Each Country has their own publisher, ask the publisher create their own server in their country if the whole country cannot achieve 120 ms. It is better experience for both side. Why should one suffer others issue?

• If nobody wants region lock then create "Latency Limit". over 120ms then you are out. It is 2018, internet are a lot faster these days. Each Country has their own publisher, ask the publisher create their own server in their country if the whole country cannot achieve 120 ms. It is better experience for both side. Why should one suffer others issue?

the issue there is atm there is ONLY 2 servers, one in America and one in Europe,

its a BETA its not finished its being tested. if you have a ping limit or a region lock you are expelling hundreds of players from the beta this isn't good for the game, I get people don't like the lag its ok to not like it but people need to get it is in beta its what happens in a beta ,ive had games that wont even run after a update this game how ever laggy it is is doing pretty fine in my book.

• They are not going to region lock anything so this entire thread is really about nothing.

People with high pings can not really enjoy the game so in the long run this will even out; and before anyone starts talking about magical ping armor, no, having a higher ping than your opponent is in no way advantageous to you, no matter how you want to put it.

I hope you are aware that even if they region locked the beta, people still could use proxies and vpn to bypass it and we wold be at the same point all over again.

Its a waste of time