Game its closing and about my spent aeria points?

• Post by shmong ().

This post was deleted by Helix ().
  • Hi,

I dont want to be disrespect, but why the game is closing??? I meen, we are a lot of players, why the hell are u closing the game??? You full of money or what???

Really...this game has a chance...like Ghost In the Shell...who was a grate new game....why the hell are u closing it????

U have no respect for the players and really I think its too much

Good bye,

liers.....

• The game is not closing, the version from Gamigo is closing. You can continue playing Ironsight in the version of Wiple Games through Steam from August 5. Take advantage of the bonuses that WipleGames will offer to the new players that we come from the Gamigo version. See you there.

• Is there any way to transfer our accounts to ironsight supported in Steam?

No, there is no way, but WipleGames has a bonus system for veteran players (lvl +35) in Gamigo version, so you can buy a lot of weapons with that bonus, you just lose your stats and the special skins. Visit Steam and searh for Ironsight (Wiple version) for more info.

• imagine being kicked for going over the ping cap

edited: theres no compensation for AP spent on Wiple version. This feels more of a scam.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Misfire ().

• imagine being kicked for going over the ping cap

edited: theres no compensation for AP spent on Wiple version. This feels more of a scam.

you do get a compensation package though

Other than that, I highly suggest you read the Terms of Service of the game which we all agreed to.

If you insist on getting a refund, you may feel free to take it up with your bank and dispute previous charges, though be mindful that you may not get it granted (even if you do, expect your account to be locked).