Game is dead?

• I feel like the game is totally dead and limping at its last leg. Now i have to wait about 2 minutes to find a match. The last HQ report from community relations was from October of last year. I thought they were supposed to keep the players update at least per month. If there isnt much going on (which is still bad but) at least keep us up to date on what is being worked on. They could have released patches for bugs and/or small things to improve the game per month besides a major update to let the players understand that the devs are still interested in making the game. The devs had time to expand their game and company when the game was being known widely.

Now things went silent for few months after a report and usually this means things arent going good (servers are preparing to close) as all other unsuccessful betas/games that pay the devs well. (GITS had one major overhaul then announced shutdown after few months, Maplestory 2, it wasnt an major update but you get the point)

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• i wish you posted the same on discord. there are so many people who have alot to say about how promising the future is for this game.

nah discord was before. Devs doesnt listen to players this is what happens

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Funny how you post this just a few hours before the latest announcement (which is basically the nail in the coffin).

They always made it seem that the Aeria/Gamigo version was at the mercy of Wiple. Therefore any updates, bug fixes, etc depended solely on Wiple.

With these new announcements it looks like they are blaming each other, so who knows at this point. Now we wait for more updates from either side.

• Funny how you post this just a few hours before the latest announcement (which is basically the nail in the coffin).

They always made it seem that the Aeria/Gamigo version was at the mercy of Wiple. Therefore any updates, bug fixes, etc depended solely on Wiple.

With these new announcements it looks like they are blaming each other, so who knows at this point. Now we wait for more updates from either side.

I'm waiting updates too

• i mean it was all fun but aeria games should just cut off their ties with devs at this point. They are just paying their staff for this game for nothing now. It may be good to get paid while not doing anything but these staff members are passionate to be a staff member for a more successful game instead. There were a lot of staff changes (from resigning for a better job to adding more solid senior community staff member) which makes the game seem like shaky within the devs and the players. i dont think theres much to lose for the publishers more than the devs.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• They always made it seem that the Aeria/Gamigo version was at the mercy of Wiple. Therefore any updates, bug fixes, etc depended solely on Wiple.

This statement for the most part is true, Wiple was in charge of sending us the updates/patches. I used to be a Moderator for this game when it first came out but had to leave early due to some military obligations I had come up at the time and I just didn't have the time to keep up with the team.

But trust me when I say the Moderator Team, Community Managers, Production, and other staff worked their asses off to get updates pushed especially when the game was first released and had a lot of server instability but at the end of the day it wasn't really up to us. We were in all honesty at the mercy of Wiple when it came to getting the updates we needed for this game.

• The thing that confuses me is how the announcements from both sides contradict each other. Makes us wonder who is really to blame for the current situation regarding the Aeria/Gamigo version.

Ultimately none of us want it to die and it's looking like the relationship between Wiple and Aeria/Gamigo is in a rough state.

• The thing that confuses me is how the announcements from both sides contradict each other. Makes us wonder who is really to blame for the current situation regarding the Aeria/Gamigo version.

Ultimately none of us want it to die and it's looking like the relationship between Wiple and Aeria/Gamigo is in a rough state.

For this version of Ironsight it is definitely Wiple's fault that it is failing. They are not giving updates and are not supplying the help that is being requested by Aeria/Gamingo.

For this version of Ironsight it is definitely Wiple's fault that it is failing. They are not giving updates and are not supplying the help that is being requested by Aeria/Gamingo.

Code
    1. Wiple games are not interested, because they already have their clients (players).
    2. If Gamigo pays Wiple game the debt of more than 8 months that he has insurance, we will receive updates. Not before.....
  • I called it - the game will die before the end of 2020.

I don't think it's Wiple's fault that this version doesn't get any content. Considering how Wiple made their own version for Asia soon after Gamigo/Aeria version released leads me to think that they wanted to get away from Gamigo/Aeria as soon as possible as they discovered that Gamigo/Aeria are a very fishy company.

• not sure why they think asia would get more player base and revenue when western is mental with fps

Asia's player base for games like this is definitely higher. Western gamers is mental for the big name FPS games, CoD's, Battlefield, Counter-Strike, and now Riot Games Valorant. Small companies have a hard time getting players in Western areas.

• not sure why they think asia would get more player base and revenue when western is mental with fps

Asia's player base for games like this is definitely higher. Western gamers is mental for the big name FPS games, CoD's, Battlefield, Counter-Strike, and now Riot Games Valorant. Small companies have a hard time getting players in Western areas.

Exactly then why would devs focus on asia region? At this point it seems like aeria games is being used. Im not a lawyer but it seems like a lawsuit can happen.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Asia's player base for games like this is definitely higher. Western gamers is mental for the big name FPS games, CoD's, Battlefield, Counter-Strike, and now Riot Games Valorant. Small companies have a hard time getting players in Western areas.

Exactly then why would devs focus on asia region? At this point it seems like aeria games is being used. Im not a lawyer but it seems like a lawsuit can happen.

I mean why would they not focus on Asia? That's where they are making their money and have their bigger player base? It's business, unfortunately.

• Exactly then why would devs focus on asia region? At this point it seems like aeria games is being used. Im not a lawyer but it seems like a lawsuit can happen.

I mean why would they not focus on Asia? That's where they are making their money and have their bigger player base? It's business, unfortunately.

because western especially USD worth more than Asian currency xd

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

Do you have any idea how this works? Dude, gamigo/Aeria are just publishers for Ironsight, you can't just say that its their fault when they don't have rights to develop their own content. Also it's not like it will change anything, just look at S4 League, they got the rights to develop its own content and the game is even in a worse state.