Feature - Replay of last matches

• Dear Devs,

Can we have a new feature to replay recent matches?

Just like in spectator mode you can move the camera around the map or watch each player individually.

Instead of being live, the most recent matches would be saved and accessible to it's participants on demand.

I know it will require new coding and stuff but just wanted to get the idea out there.

Thank you.

• A very good idea, but be aware that we don't even can watch the data from the last match played, player with most killings, more points, less killings (me), or stuff like that, so I think that pretending to watch the replay of the match is out of this IronSight-World, is almost like pills with real hairgrow properties (by the way, I need some of them).

• What if I tell you that you can save replays?
    And what if I tell you that wiple has a player for them, but doesn't make it available for the player base?

The funny thing about these files is, that if you don't have the player, you cannot do much beside reading some stuff in text format... But watching a replay without the proper player is not possible.

So the feature exists, but won't be available for us.

• What if I tell you that you can save replays?
    And what if I tell you that wiple has a player for them, but doesn't make it available for the player base?

The funny thing about these files is, that if you don't have the player, you cannot do much beside reading some stuff in text format... But watching a replay without the proper player is not possible.

So the feature exists, but won't be available for us.

you forgot to say that aeria games doesnt even know that exists or they would ask for those when reporting players instead of asking you to *record*

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif