Problems that Ironsight currently has to face?

• First things first, don´t get me wrong here, I absolutely love the game and play it almost every single day.

But this love for Ironsight, a game which has a lot of potential, is now my motivation to make a forum post like this, hoping to get the developers´ attention and to help improving the game. Especially with a new Call of Duty releasing soon, the game with its lots of bugs and errors is in danger of losing many players, both long term players as well as new ones.

There are lots of things that need to be adressed in order to get the game going and preventing it from dying out.

First of all, there are problems with giving the players what they deserve: Contentwise, there is a clear lack of new stuff and updates to keep the game interesting and fresh. There are no rewards for reaching huge milestones like reaching lvl 100 on a weapon, getting all weapons in gold camo etc. This could just be a really epic callsign or emblem etc., but it would make a big difference. Also, there are no new updates keeping the game interesting: The addition of seasons with a season pass and special rewards looked great and made me really hopeful, but at the end of the season and the adjustment period, no new season has arrived. If it was not for the developers´ events, which do not make up for the awesome content that could be coming, there has been nothing; just dead silence. Ranked leaderboards are disabled, but there is not even a hint of a new season coming. Furthermore, I played ranked against some *** kids that seem to have no life at all, trying to get a ranked game for hours with their 6-man premade group, just to never get my golden dog tag that was promised at the beginning of the season, and I´m still waiting for it. Concerning ranked, I willo not adress the fact that there should be no drones available any futher than hereby mentioning it, since it should be a known opinion of the community already.

Instead, I´m gonna quickly list the flaws the game in my opinion has and whose fixes would make the game just a whole lot more enjoyable. But before I start, I want to again remember you that I do not hate this game or want to blame it for something, but I am trying to be constructive and thereby help making the game better and especially preventing the game from dying out.

But without further ado, here are the other problems I have with the game:

- known problem: bugged lobbies, being unable to move at the start of the game

- the extent to which spawn camping is possible

- the lack of a function to report people (e.g. in the kill-screen as it is for changing loadouts) / an anticheat system

- the inability to knife properly, about half of the time the animation goes of but the enemy does not take any damage, leading to very frustrating and unnecessary deaths

- not recieving rewards, e.g. season rewards, giveaway rewards ( I only recieved my gunslinger giveaway rewards after contacting an admin on discord)

- assignments and challenges still resetting

-> During the last event, I recieved a total of five charm slot tickets due to two challenges being active at the same time, instead of just getting one

-> Upon reaching a weapon mastery lvl 5, continuing to play the weapon resets the fifth achievement, making me to again grind 1000 kills to buy my golden SA-58 because I did not have 130.000 GP when unlocking the possibility to do so

- since a few months/updates, playing certain maps (oceanfront and especially downtown) results in bad frames per second, for no given reason. I would call my PC average, but before that certain patch I had no troubles playing oceanfront at all. As for frontline, playing the mode already during the game drastically reduces my fps, but this continues throughout rounds I play after a game of frontline, even if i play different gamemodes and maps in which I usually do not have any problems at all; forcing me to restart the game which perfectly fixes the problem on the "normal maps" except oceanfront, but can be quite annoying for my mates.

These are the most important problems the game in my opinion has which need to be worked on, together with the lack of new content.

Dear other forum users, feel free to share your opinions in this thread, and also add the problems you are experiencing if I missed to mention something.

BUT: Adress me, the developers and other forum users friendly! In the end, we´re all trying to improve a game we enjoy putting our time into. :)

And for those wanting to call me a noob who has no idea of the game, I am level 137 and have put a lot of time and effort into the game, which in the end is my motivation to post this.

And finally, you all have a nice day, thanks for taking your time reading this!

• my opinion is that we all know the problems (and more than what you said) since the start of beta testing

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• After more than 6hrs playing this game I don't really mind the in-game bugs but for the launcher bug that requires player to restart PC as a workaround is annoying. I dont know th experience for steam players but this needs a fix unless its OS version based.

Anyway hoping for the best!

When I discovered Ironsight...

giphy.gif

• After more than 6hrs playing this game I don't really mind the in-game bugs but for the launcher bug that requires player to restart PC as a workaround is annoying. I dont know th experience for steam players but this needs a fix unless its OS version based.

Weird, I have 300 hours of game and never had this problem with the launcher. My OS is Win10 Pro version 1903. It also never happened when I was using Win8.

Weird, I have 300 hours of game and never had this problem with the launcher. My OS is Win10 Pro version 1903. It also never happened when I was using Win8.

its the *unknown file* one it happens at any point during the game from launcher to map loading

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

Concordo!

Também adoro este jogo ... Fique muito zangado com os bugs, a princípio.

Sim, isso não tira o potencial que ele tem ou ainda terá.

Eu já estou atingindo o nível 400 ^^não é preciso dizer o quanto eu gosto deste jogo, certo?

Não jogo mais com tanta frequência, porque estou esperando uma nova atualização de conteúdo, mas ainda assim com amigos ... para tirar o pó do meu rifle de precisão (DSR): D. Lembro-me da versão beta, e já digo que correção de erros foi positiva, mas ainda tem muitos, e espero que corrija os defeitos nas animações, veja seu braço dançando mais que você não finaliza a partida, é assustador! : 3 X (:P

Eu jogo no servidor SA e, sim, muitos jogadores veteranos e veteranos já desistiram do jogo devido à falta de "Mudança" ou às expectativas de uma nova atualização de conteúdo.

ironsight_20200511220409.jpgironsight_20191119152733.jpg