What gun do you use ?

• Just started playing , wondering what gun you have been using. I'm currently using scar and find ar's to be better in general than SMG

Tôi là nhân viên bất động sản tại meeyland tôi đang quan tâm tới Thuận tiện đầy đủ mặt hàng nhưng đường hầm cua vào gửi ôtô hơi gấp và chật. Cơ hội cho nhiều người đang cần mua nhà. Nhà ở xã hội hay nhà ở thu nhập thấp này là cứu cánh số 1 cho dân việt muốn sở hữu nhà rồi Cảm ơn anh chị em chuyên viên tư vấn hỗ trợ tận tình!

• I'm using the G36C to unlock gold camo and I've been absolutely loving it, it's such a great gun. However my all time favorite weapons are the K2C and the TAC-OPS. Those are the guns that every player has and they're pretty good.

• Ar: famas for smg map but more ranged, msmb cuz better stats than aug (57 range is enough for most distances type 59 works too, m4/g36c/tar 21 for all around, hk for two shot smg meme, ebr works but not reliable in ttk for smg range, sg best all around, sa/scar best mid range guns

Smg: ar57 for all around, most are pretty good but bad range or recoil control

Lmg: mg4 best ttk in game, pkp for automatic high damage memes (not good at range) mk46 for all around

Sr: dsr for oneshot wonder, blazer for quickscope (aims faster than any sr), rest are memes with silencers

Pistol: deagle for finishers python works too, rest for if u cant aim

Shotgun: they all suck

Gameplay experience may vary

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Misfire ().

• In order of preference:

• I find AUG the most versatile and well-rounded. Works for every map.
    • SSG has a bit more power. Recoil not too bad. Good for every map too but not long corridors.
    • M4/Type89 these two are very precise with low recoil, especially the M4. Type89 might have lower TTK tho.

I don't usually play with SMGs but they generally have a lower TTK than ARs at the cost of range.

LMGs have trash recoil. Even with balance skill I can't play them.

• In order of preference:

• I find AUG the most versatile and well-rounded. Works for every map.
    • SSG has a bit more power. Recoil not too bad. Good for every map too but not long corridors.
    • M4/Type89 these two are very precise with low recoil, especially the M4. Type89 might have lower TTK tho.

I don't usually play with SMGs but they generally have a lower TTK than ARs at the cost of range.

LMGs have trash recoil. Even with balance skill I can't play them.

ofc u can u just need to be close to the server and have high fps

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif