Questions about party

• It was 6 before, now it's 3 and there's a good reason for that: when parties had 6 players, matches could start with the other team having only 3 or even 2 players. That happened to me sometimes, and depending on the time you're playing nobody joins the ongoing match. So I believe they reduced the number of players in a party to avoid this kind of situation and achieve team balance.

• Party limit used to be 6 but all the lonely players with no friends complained about team balance so they reduced it to 3. Kind of silly has it hurts people trying out the game with their friends and other similar fps games have party sizes of 4-6

zLikVxS.jpg

~~ Competitive Player ~~

~ Join the largest competitive Ironsight community at http://www.ironsightpugs.me ~

~ 1.5K members, daily pugs, seasonal cash prizes and tournaments ~

• Party limit used to be 6 but all the lonely players with no friends complained about team balance so they reduced it to 3. Kind of silly has it hurts people trying out the game with their friends and other similar fps games have party sizes of 4-6

I think it was a good decision, you can still play with your friends, but against them. It really sucks starting a 6vs2 match, believe me. Not only that, but all the newcomers that play solo used to complain about parties, 'cos they had no chance against "pro squads".

• Name partymax playermax
    Team Deathmatch 3 12
    Free For All 4 6
    Front Line 4 20
    Search and Destroy 3 12
    Sniper Match 3 12
    Tutorial 1 1
    Secure Point 3 12
    Bot Deathmatch Easy 4 4
    Bot Deathmatch Normal 4 4
    Takeover 3 12
    Knife Match 3 12