The verdict's in. Ironsight is a hit! (Open Beta Stats)

• you know the game might run better if you weren't tracking number of shots fired... Just a tiny thought. BTW some repair work would be nice since it has been hit or miss on if you can:

A: Launch the game from Launcher.

B: Actually get into matches without it being stuck on 1 second left till game starts in lobbies.

C: Be lucky enough to get in the match from said glitched out lobby screen as heard of in (B) but then get stuck when match actually starts and cannot move, shoot, emote, etc. Only option is to go back to lobby and re-queue.

D: Excessively longer queue times. Having "so many people" since the game is "a hit" I would think matchmaking would be significantly faster.

Don't get me wrong I like the game, and I am aware that the team responsible is small. But the server functionality should be more important than random statistics that will be discarded shortly after being posted. Or events that give us Monkey 50 Chip Boxes. Or news reports that only tell us there is a random contest being put on for the amusement of the few, to which also only really receive 50 chip boxes. Oh and while I'm at it about boxes can we chill with the excessively heavy weight on the grenades, ammo types and the meaningless frivolity of the supply box drop chances? At the very least remove the 1-day drops because that is nothing but a slap to anyone's face if they buy a supply box and its a Jackhammer (shotgun) to the ballz if people are foolish enough to buy a superior supply box burning chips they can't even get anymore from normal supply boxes... If you want to make only 2 types of currency thats fine just get rid of chips already and limit it to GP and AP only. The gradual removal of all avenues to acquiring chips outside of basically only events is irksome. If you really wanted to be creative you might make a way to get chips via resource take over since your basically using the same icon for both trinitium and chips anyway. Might even make the gamemode more popular, I noticed its not up there in your wonderful statistics.

BUT BEFORE ALL THAT. Forget everything I mentioned. The servers themselves come first. Can't get accurate results if people can't play now can you.

• I dont want to say its a fake News, but my body list its almost dead whit lv + 200 and more, i see almost of the time the same players in game, and the game go to the steam and the servers crash like every week or like se saw this days its down, maybe im wrong

• Unbelievable what Steam can do for a game.

Especially if a majority of the players are script kiddies relying on aimbots. Hackers they ain't 'cause they can't code even if their life depends on it.

I rarely see someone I suspect is cheating, and I play the game everyday. But I play on SA server so things might be different on others.

• Unbelievable what Steam can do for a game.

Especially if a majority of the players are script kiddies relying on aimbots. Hackers they ain't 'cause they can't code even if their life depends on it.

No one hacks and I hate to say this but you are obviously bad. No hackers in this game ever and I have been play for just about 2 years now

• No one hacks and I hate to say this but you are obviously bad. No hackers in this game ever and I have been play for just about 2 years now

Cool story B, I'll be sure to write that down in my book of cool stories. The day of the parity patch, we ran into 3 seperate speedhackers. Cheats are very few and far between, but to say they do not exist is an understatement.

• No one hacks and I hate to say this but you are obviously bad. No hackers in this game ever and I have been play for just about 2 years now

Cool story B, I'll be sure to write that down in my book of cool stories. The day of the parity patch, we ran into 3 seperate speedhackers. Cheats are very few and far between, but to say they do not exist is an understatement.

I agree on that. Sure there is no reason to call out everyone for using hacks and I also agree that there are barely any. But EAC is also just a wall to be climbed.
    The wall has some holes which need to patched or better guarded over time. For now it works very good and here I have to honor them for the good work.
    But no anti-cheat is perfect and there will be always a few people breaking trough that protection.

But calling this game a hacker infested game is also a statement which is way off the charts. Most issues are caused by desync, the netcode (bad collision) and simple laggs and the map design. Or people underestimate the existence of drones, some perks, knowledge, psychological warfare and instinct.

Overall this game has few to none hackers which. For the few we need to act as a community and help the staff. They are no witch hunters. But we can do it.
    As a community we can take part to make this game more save, friendlier and a better place for everyone, especially new players.

• Something needs to be done!

I understand the difficulty that the team faces, but we are losing. :(

Beginners and veterans are giving up because of the game's defects.

"the game will die like this" are the comments of some newbies ... Why? 2 years of game and it seems that every update has new bugs ... and not to mention that we are still in the "OPEN-BETA" phase.

The SA server is having more beginners, thanks to STEAM ... and even so the servers will be empty if we continue without solving connection errors (for example)

I love the game, I don't want it to die or anything. So I ask the team to focus on what is important. Understand this comment as constructive criticism.X/:/

• Sorry but it might be something on your end, it's been a while I don't get connection errors in the SA server. When I started playing, like 1 year ago, I had those errors quite often, so the game has improved in this aspect.

• hi, maybe I will be off topic here, but I am worried that this game will die soon because of persons who uses third party software to aid them during the game.

I was playing this game since last year from april, I created few accounts to test some weapons and during the play I met so many guys who uses these programs ( wallhack, aimbot or 1 hit kill ). I am very sorry for that. I am not an expert but I play these kind of games for many years. I use to play CS:GO, Crossfire, battlefield 3, Ghost IN a Shell...etc I left these games just because so many were using cheats...And really if this game will be the same I'll leave it too, If you dont do anything to stop this! You need to use another anticheat program...this one is no good at all. You dont have a kick option during the game....so we can vote and kick out the cheaters from match. Maybe if you improve this kinfd of things, the game will live, if not....in 1 or 2 years will die for sure...

Sorry if I was off topic and sorry if I used forbiden words.

Thank you for reading this...

Good luck

• I get the sentiment. I started in October of last year and still find myself around the game but profited from the fairness of the those who played the game before me and the objective-laden modes that I loved being a part of. Then we get the updates and new players with no clue about how to play certain modes and scripts that are against the ToS. I mentioned in another post that IS is repeating the history of Combat Arms that will become a casualty given the two games' country of origin. The ball is in Wiple Games' corner to enforce said ToS as Aeria is only the Western publisher for the Americas and Europe.

If there's two things you could do to upgrade your weapon levels to obtain enhancements and tune-ups for your weapons, you can do the EMP mission (through Single Player) and upgrade your levels there. Or, you can buy/get from loot boxes new sights of varied decals.