NEW FEATURE: Server Boosts

• That "BIG" content update you're talking about is just 2 maps, 1 drone and lots more skins for the scam loot boxes.

Usually normal games don't even call such a thing an update, but a "small patch".

Plus a new weapon, new mode, and all of the new skins excluding the obvious orange and above tiers can be purchased directly using either GP or chips, alongside a plethora of changes and a few fixes here and there.

Take your condescending attitude elsewhere, k thx bai

Normal games usually have this kind of "content update" on a bi-monthly basis, not a GRANDMASTER UPDATE... LIGHT THE FIREWORKS, STIBBONS!!!

Listen, my boy, don't get butthurt on me because this mediocre game isn't doing as good as you want it to and the developers/publishers are shooting themselves in the foot every step of the way and not helping the game whatsoever...

• Wiple is just a small studio. You can't expect bi-monthly updates.
    Maybe if you visit their page you'll understand:
    http://wiplegames.com

Beside having their own engine which bring numerous of issues with it, they also try to improve the UI and stability and not only provide new content.

• Normal games usually have this kind of "content update" on a bi-monthly basis, not a GRANDMASTER UPDATE... LIGHT THE FIREWORKS, STIBBONS!!!

Listen, my boy, don't get butthurt on me because this mediocre game isn't doing as good as you want it to and the developers/publishers are shooting themselves in the foot every step of the way and not helping the game whatsoever...

The only butthurt one here is you, as you seem to think that comparisons to other developers and their update cycles is relevent... for some reason...

This update is the closest that the Global version has been to the RU and Asian clients. Closer version parity is always something that should be celebrated, regardless of what that incurs

• @captiannoobles u have a bad attitude . u seems pissed of beacuse the game uppdate dosent went the way u wanted it to.

we other players just play the game and love it! beacuse we know its a tiny tiny company. they have done more uppdate this last 3 month than the rest of the exit of this game! so they doning things man! if u dont like this game! just go an play another game .
    if u wanna give critics on a game, do it with some info what u wanna change and so on,

insteed of just hating on the netcode. we know the netcode isnt the best, but i gets better evry patch.

have u seen the BIG AAA company with tripple AAA gameplay, ???? 60 bucks for just play the game ,

and the netcode is so bad! and 12hz servers!!!!!!! bigegst content of all time in COD history . : 1 map and some bugfixes ;)

i hope ironsight take this baby steps 1 foot at the time, and we see how long they can go =)