The game is not installed and the launcher does not work

• Post by jesus1423 ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Code
    1. forget it i already found the solution
    2. you have to reinstall by running the installer and then the files load very well
    3. and now I have a problem that when I want to play the tutorial it loads everything and then tells me "the connection to the game was lost" But I have an Internet connection and I don't know what happens
  • Post by jesus1423 ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • What do you mean with all servers? within the game to search for games, yes. But if you mean when I run the launcher and choose which server then just probe in automatic, south america and north america

• hello. I cannot start the game. the start button remains yellow and the launcher does not start. sorry about my English

Hello JositoMagic,

please don't write on a technical issue thread which was posted from another forum member to describe your personal technical issue.

The game is currently undergoing an emergency maintenance to solve a specific issue which has occurred in these past few days. Sadly, we don't have any eta to provide and is currently running still. To always receive the latest news about Ironsight, join our Discord server under the following link: https://discord.gg/ironsight

• hello. I cannot start the game. the start button remains yellow and the launcher does not start. sorry about my English

Hello JositoMagic,

please don't write on a technical issue thread which was posted from another forum member to describe your personal technical issue.

The game is currently undergoing an emergency maintenance to solve a specific issue which has occurred in these past few days. Sadly, we don't have any eta to provide and is currently running still. To always receive the latest news about Ironsight, join our Discord server under the following link: https://discord.gg/ironsight

What about the daily task of advent calendar? The game should give the reward to all players if we can't play...

• please use the dedicated thread, if it's about the advent calender or a new thread describing the problem. Exceptions sadly can't be done for those that couldn't complete the tasks unless everyone is affected from it

• please use the dedicated thread, if it's about the advent calender or a new thread describing the problem. Exceptions sadly can't be done for those that couldn't complete the tasks unless everyone is affected from it

You mentioned the emergency maintenance, so I was refering to it. Clearly everyone was affected by it. We didn't have full time to complete the task.