Ironsight vs CoD MW multiplayer.

• And how does this “bullet sponge” compare to what ironsight has/had?

No no its not streets ahead its 10 blocks back. CoD already has “been there and done that“ with with ironsight has.

You dont know how to play the new CoD and yet you conclude the gameplay is bad. This new CoD is now based on more realistic functions. You slide, sprint, tactical sprint, peek, and enchanted mechanics to help players be more aggressive. Like i said before if humans are scared to adapt to new things but that doesnt mean that its bad.

I can guarantee you the activision can patch the bugs and have 2 dlc released by the end of summer and for ironsight prob 3 patches by next year and thats being generous. Yet ironsight just need a very old gpu but even modern generation of gpu cannot run the game much better. This doesnt make ironsight any much better.

So you work at Activision? Jokes aside, I hope you're right 'cos I bought COD and it runs so bad I uninstalled it ^^ Discussing which game is better is a waste of time 'cos that's a matter of taste, but my opinion is that the only thing REALLY better in COD are the graphics. Ironsight has more weapons, more charachter customization options... not saying Ironsight is better 'cos of these things, just stating some facts. Another fact is that the killstreak system makes people camp a lot more in order to get them, which ruins the game for me. CODMW is very realistic, players are so afraid of dying they won't even move. Yeah all fps games have campers, but this is on another level...

that is what makes it realistic. Search and destroy always have players camping. If you want to play aggressively then play it smartly. Campers can always be killed by grenades, flanking, explosives, ambushing. You saying that you dont even care about trying to solve the issue with what the game offers and just make the conclusion that its a whole new level of camping.

When i play cod on console, i barely get killed by campers and i average 1.3 per match. YOU CHECK YOUR CORNERS. Dropshot anyone that you got jumpscared by. Lob a c4 over. Use an UAV or detection grenades. Follow your teammate so he gets killed and you kill the camper. Its not that hard.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• The fact you are saying this is better than CoD makes it seem you've been having a bad time on CoD. Seeing as Ironsight is unfortunately way behind in terms of networking and game mechanics.

• that is what makes it realistic. Search and destroy always have players camping. If you want to play aggressively then play it smartly. Campers can always be killed by grenades, flanking, explosives, ambushing. You saying that you dont even care about trying to solve the issue with what the game offers and just make the conclusion that its a whole new level of camping.

Realistic? SnD in ironsight? So What is SnD? Normal people think SnD is taking a bomb to a location plant and it explodes. Objective after planting is to protect the bomb until it DOES explode.

So what is SnD in Ironsight? Oh yeah. We carry a laptop, NOT a bomb, to a predesignated location where a "bomb" is already located. Not an actual objective area to plant on and while we are at it defending the bomb... well considering it is HUGE and in a singular location, granted there are 2 possible locations but only one can have the laptop at any given point of time... its much harder to defend something that is PAINFULLY obvious and in the open. Now lets take into consideration SnD done right.

Good example is Ghost in the Shell First Assault's version of a SnD.

You are carrying an ACTUAL BOMB. And each location you need to "plant" on, is a decently sized location where you can plant anywhere within the location. Now have I mentioned the planting location is decently sized? You actually have enough space to properly setup a trap if you have the operator that can do so, or you can hide and wait till they are distracted with defusing and just walk up and drop them. Main point being, the defusal team needs to find the bomb in the planting location and then defuse it WITH or without taking down those protecting it.

Also First Assault was a hero shooter, so each operator had their own unique ability allowing gameplay to be much deeper than just point, shoot, miss due to netcode and lag and then complain about meta weapons.

• "You dont know how to play the new CoD and yet you conclude the gameplay is bad."

Where on earth did you get the idea that I don't know how to play MW?

because u said gameplay is bad and outdated and this gameplay includes all those mechanics i said before. Horrible experience doesnt mean bad gameplay. Horrible experience can be due to your skill level and knowledge of the game. Simpler gameplay doesnt mean better. If you wall bang someone, thats always a surprise to everyone which gives better appeal to gameplay. More stuff for gameplay always starts off small like calculus starts off from algebra. There is no way ironsight is better. Right now it seems youre moving goalposts to show your that your favorite fps which is ironsight to be the best fps.

So whats your point? Mw is based on world events. Terrorists dont have actual explosive materials so they use ISD as explosives. Thats why you dont see a laptop.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

The post was edited 2 times, last by Misfire ().

• I would like to point out that in Ironsight's take on Search and Destroy, you are taking an IED (Improvised Explosive Device) to one of 2 signal relays, where you start the disrupt the signal (which is why the relay "activates", to scramble the signal) before the IED destroys that relay device, permantly taking it offline.

• So basically noobles your saying we are taking a laptop to a bomb location. Got it.

And as for YOU misfire lol. Where did I say anything at all about CodMW? In any event I'm just pointing out that from a gaming aspect combine with both gaming elements and real life elements. The version of SnD that IS offers is painful. It's too easy to camp and since nearly everyone uses a one shot rifle they get too many easy lanes of opportunities. Now sure you could camp in GitS:FA but at least there you had the option to use an ability that instantly puts everyone on an equal footing if you fully understood the function and can make use of it. Furthermore if bomb *cough* sorry when laptop is planted in IS all you do is instantly run to the location and defuse no strings attached aside from a player or 2. In FA, or even CS for that matter. You have a location where you can put the bomb anywhere in said location. Which that alone adds depth to the game since you dont just instantly go to the one guaranteed box on the ground.

But here's where I will cut myself short rather than go on multiple tangents. And I will counter myself like I'm sure someone else will eventually. "Oh well Xan then just don't play SnD and save yourself the grief or an inferior gamemode." And I'll be like your exactly right unknown person and that is exactly what I do. But I have to keep the warriors on the forums busy from time to time cuz it is a topic and people love their topics.

• So basically noobles your saying we are taking a laptop to a bomb location. Got it.

And as for YOU misfire lol. Where did I say anything at all about CodMW? In any event I'm just pointing out that from a gaming aspect combine with both gaming elements and real life elements. The version of SnD that IS offers is painful. It's too easy to camp and since nearly everyone uses a one shot rifle they get too many easy lanes of opportunities. Now sure you could camp in GitS:FA but at least there you had the option to use an ability that instantly puts everyone on an equal footing if you fully understood the function and can make use of it. Furthermore if bomb *cough* sorry when laptop is planted in IS all you do is instantly run to the location and defuse no strings attached aside from a player or 2. In FA, or even CS for that matter. You have a location where you can put the bomb anywhere in said location. Which that alone adds depth to the game since you dont just instantly go to the one guaranteed box on the ground.

But here's where I will cut myself short rather than go on multiple tangents. And I will counter myself like I'm sure someone else will eventually. "Oh well Xan then just don't play SnD and save yourself the grief or an inferior gamemode." And I'll be like your exactly right unknown person and that is exactly what I do. But I have to keep the warriors on the forums busy from time to time cuz it is a topic and people love their topics.

I was talking about camping not s&d. U did it backwards. And yes ironsight is very easy to camp. (When another person said codmw has worse campers)

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• And yes ironsight is very easy to camp. (When another person said codmw has worse campers)

Not worse, more. If Ironsight is very easy to camp, what would you say about COD? Every map has hundreds of windows, and you barely see the enemy in most areas (various screenshots confirm that). Shooting won't show your location in the map... the game is just designed for camping, even the devs admit that. They don't want rookies being destroyed by experienced players so they made the game easier for them, they created what themselves call "safe spaces". Now let's just remember, if you want a killstreak, you can't die... this is like the perfect formula to encourage camping.

I'm sure many people just play CODMW because they paid for it. If it was a free game, they would uninstall it after some matches and never touch it again. But if we pay for a game, then we must play it... you try to like the dam thing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/moder…beginning_of_every_match/

• "Seeing as Ironsight is unfortunately way behind in terms of networking and game mechanics."

If you think the servers, netcode and hit detection in MW are good then I sincerely have to question your competence.

MW uses 12hz listening servers, for example, which are utterly atrocious and nowhere near the standard of modern shooters. I can show you vid after vid of direct hits not registering in MW. Can you show me even one for IS?

Yes, there are areas where MW is ahead of IS. But the core systems such as map design, netcode, weapon balance, and matchmaking are not among them.

MW is a very pretty game with a lot of customization content, but it has a ton of flaws that virtually everyone who has so much as glanced at its reddit page will be able to tell you about.

• Then why would you pay for it in the first place if they would know its a camping game. Camping does not guarantee enough kills to get high killstreaks. If you cant run and gun to get low killstreak, then thats a different story with your skill. If you are spawn camping, then that also another story due to enemy skill.

oh everyone knows the history of shots not registering in ironsight. Why does it take a whole clip to kill just an enemy?

So you just saying that 3 lanes per map isnt good? You want oceanfront maps?

Wait didnt you say because due to lack of your quality of experience you had with CoDMW, the game is bad? Thats a poor use for a premise to your argument and thats a false cause and hasty generalization fallacy.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• "Wait didnt you say because due to lack of your quality of experience you had with CoDMW, the game is bad?"

I don't believe I did, no. The game is bad because it has poor visibility, poor netcode, terrible map design, poor weapon balance and strong SBMM.

• “Actually gameplay experience is bad”

So “gun play, map design, movement, core gameplay... hell even the netcode, IS is better”

Poor visibility? Its more realistic. So with no lighting mechanics it’s better? Ive seen at least 1m subs for a uploader that plays codmw. I dont see any netcode issues nor did the person complained. Three lane maps are better than a map like Oceanfront. ok. Yes im sure ar-57 is also perfectly balanced in ironsight

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Misfire ().