Ironsight vs CoD MW multiplayer.

• I have been off Ironsight for a while as I bought CoD MW.

So far I can tell you...

1. If you have ping 50ms in Ironsight, you will have 80 to 90 ms im CoD MW. And even it should be 0,05ms difference, it is actually about half a second of advantage.

Never blame Ironsight netcode again.

Read comments...

2. You hate drones in Ironsight? Dont even try CoD MW Multiplayer, killstreaks and spawn kills prevail the winners.

3. You dislike campers? 99% of them camp in Cod MW.

Ironsight is lighting years ahead CoD MW multiplayer game and servers, and its free.

Luckily there is fun Co-op mode in Cod MW, other than that game is trash that can't be bigger.

The post was edited 1 time, last by mllapan ().

• CoD servers are by far more stable than Ironsights, however, MW is a much slower played game and the slowest paced CoD that's been released do to the low TTK, which is why people camp more and play a lot slower.

• Are you kidding, omg where to find the proudness to make a comparison between Ironsight and MW ahahahaha pls get out bro

I've played about 30 or 40 hours of MW and so far Ironsight is hands down the better game.

If this were the case Ironsight would have a higher player base than it does and wouldn't be known for its bad server issues. I'm beginning to think you have a computer and internet that can't handle CoD's requirements if you think this game runs anywhere near as smoothly and consistent as CoD.

• I've played about 30 or 40 hours of MW and so far Ironsight is hands down the better game.

If this were the case Ironsight would have a higher player base than it does and wouldn't be known for its bad server issues. I'm beginning to think you have a computer and internet that can't handle CoD's requirements if you think this game runs anywhere near as smoothly and consistent as CoD.

Sorry but your comment makes no sense at all. COD has more players because it's a popular franchise that has been around for years, not because the game is better.

• If this were the case Ironsight would have a higher player base than it does and wouldn't be known for its bad server issues. I'm beginning to think you have a computer and internet that can't handle CoD's requirements if you think this game runs anywhere near as smoothly and consistent as CoD.

Sorry but your comment makes no sense at all. COD has more players because it's a popular franchise that has been around for years, not because the game is better.

I can guarantee you the activision can patch the bugs and have 2 dlc released by the end of summer and for ironsight prob 3 patches by next year and thats being generous. Yet ironsight just need a very old gpu but even modern generation of gpu cannot run the game much better. This doesnt make ironsight any much better.

1. So yore saying ironsight netcode is better? Lmao

2. Do you even understand how killstreak works in game? There is no passive score gain to them unlike in ironsight. You have to get consecutive kills to stack points in order to get it. What youre saying using deductive reasoning is that you keep dying and cannot kill anyone which leads to 3. As they stack kills they also increase the score in tdm. This is simple logic of how they win.

3. What makes the difference if camping in ironsight? If the enemy spawn camp then it means your team sucks at flanking and killing. Camping will always exists in game. You just need one of your teammates to clear one side to change the spawn point then it will confuse the camper eventually getting flanked.

Ironsight is ahead? Theres many invalidities to your premises that makes this conclusion false. So your argument is a fallacy.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• I can guarantee you the activision can patch the bugs and have 2 dlc released by the end of summer and for ironsight prob 3 patches by next year and thats being generous. Yet ironsight just need a very old gpu but even modern generation of gpu cannot run the game much better. This doesnt make ironsight any much better.

So you work at Activision? Jokes aside, I hope you're right 'cos I bought COD and it runs so bad I uninstalled it ^^ Discussing which game is better is a waste of time 'cos that's a matter of taste, but my opinion is that the only thing REALLY better in COD are the graphics. Ironsight has more weapons, more charachter customization options... not saying Ironsight is better 'cos of these things, just stating some facts. Another fact is that the killstreak system makes people camp a lot more in order to get them, which ruins the game for me. CODMW is very realistic, players are so afraid of dying they won't even move. Yeah all fps games have campers, but this is on another level...

• "the only thing REALLY better in COD are the graphics."

I'd say the graphics, weapon customisation, challenges and the slide action are things that are an improvement over IS.

In every other respect: gun play, map design, movement, core gameplay.. hell, even the netcode, IS is better.

Modern warfare is a very pretty game, with a lot of options, but the actual basic gameplay experience is really quite bad.

IS is a much more basic game, but the core gameplay experience is streets ahead of MW.

• I'm sorry but getting shot behind walls in this game compared to never being shot behind walls (unless it's a wall that can be shot through) in CoD is a huge difference. The netcode on this game is years behind any other FPS to date.

• I'm sorry but getting shot behind walls in this game compared to never being shot behind walls (unless it's a wall that can be shot through) in CoD is a huge difference. The netcode on this game is years behind any other FPS to date.

If this is happening, someone (you or the enemy) have a bad ping. When this happens to me (which is rare) I always check the enemy ping and it sucks. So his bullets take some time to register and I die in cover.

Netcode on CoD is terrible, and you only need to watch a handful of your own killcams to see a massive disparity between how things looked from your perspective and your enemy. The interpolation is miles out of whack.

Magic bullets are absolutely everywhere, especially when the game pushes you onto a 12hz listening server.

You can find endless complaints about the netcode on reddit and the forums. Here's an example:

https://community.callofduty.c…-does/m-p/11247722#M17379

The post was edited 1 time, last by OhEmGee ().

• yes! but we aer on a ironsight forum and not a COD forum . if u wanna speak so much about COD go to theirs foruom and use ur freedom of speech there .

iam playing cod and love that game to, but when iam here i try to talk about this game and what we need to do to improve the game and so on !

• yes! but we aer on a ironsight forum and not a COD forum . if u wanna speak so much about COD go to theirs foruom and use ur freedom of speech there .

iam playing cod and love that game to, but when iam here i try to talk about this game and what we need to do to improve the game and so on !

Ehm, ignore this thread? Simple as that.

I don't play COD, but it is interesting to see the feedback of it. And I won't go to a COD forum for it, because I don't have the comparison to a known shooter.