• Hi everybody, I'm new to this game and a close friend of mine gifted me his old acc but I've got an account all mine and I won't use it. Could I gift or trade it for something else? Is it allowed?

• Hi Metteorenzini,

Welcome to the battlefield, mercenarie! Account trading, gifting or selling is forbidden and may result in a suspension of the affected account.

If you want you can check the Terms of Services here: https://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms
    If you got any questions, feel free to ask me.

• Hi Metteorenzini,

Welcome to the battlefield, mercenarie! Account trading, gifting or selling is forbidden and may result in a suspension of the affected account.

If you want you can check the Terms of Services here: https://www.aeriagames.com/policy/terms
    If you got any questions, feel free to ask me.

I'd like to get m39 Black Mamba permanent but I don't know how to get that pixel 556 weapon to unlock it, i already purchased the 250 chips weapon but I miss this one

• The M39 EMR Black Mamba is an "Epic" collection skin which only can obtained by getting all 3 weapons.
    The Pixel MSBS can actually not be directly obtained by Chips. You have to either get it from the "Collection Box" or in a sale in the webmall.

The webmall changes frequently so checking it from time to time makes sense. If you don't want to spend money, you have to use the previously mentioned "Collection Boxes" (50 Chips each). But be warned, the drop rate is quite low and getting the Pixel MSBS is very rare...

• The M39 EMR Black Mamba is an "Epic" collection skin which only can obtained by getting all 3 weapons.
    The Pixel MSBS can actually not be directly obtained by Chips. You have to either get it from the "Collection Box" or in a sale in the webmall.

The webmall changes frequently so checking it from time to time makes sense. If you don't want to spend money, you have to use the previously mentioned "Collection Boxes" (50 Chips each). But be warned, the drop rate is quite low and getting the Pixel MSBS is very rare...

https://ironsight.aeriagames.c…emp-Pixel-MSBS-556B-Crate If I use this crate for example, there is a limit I will spend to get it for perm 100%?

• No, So basically a crate has a probability to give you one item. The items are listed in the description.
    There is no guarantee to get a weapon permanent after X amount of crates.

This is completely luck based and you cannot force it.

There aren't also rng stats , i guess is a scam lol

• No, it is not scam. It is YOUR choice if you want to buy them. If you don't want to buy them you can still buy the items for the full prize during sales.
    Scam would be if you have no chance to get the listed item. It is just luck in this case.

It's exactly what it is, no rng percentage and no ensurance of getting item after a certain number of tries lol Anyway, How much could it cost for the "full price" you mentioned before, and when could I be able to purchase it? (premade date or ?)

• No, it is not scam. It is YOUR choice if you want to buy them. If you don't want to buy them you can still buy the items for the full prize during sales.
    Scam would be if you have no chance to get the listed item. It is just luck in this case.

Theres a discussion about this :)

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• It depends on the sale about shich price we can talk about.
    Keep you eyes open at any time and check the webmall.

PS: I hope for a Black Friday sale.

I mean theres a discussion of it being a scam

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• It depends on the sale about shich price we can talk about.
    Keep you eyes open at any time and check the webmall.

PS: I hope for a Black Friday sale.

I mean theres a discussion of it being a scam

I hope you mean the crates
    You can say what you want, no one is forced to buy a crate in the first place. You can skip them and buy weapons directly, if you don't like to play with the RNG.
    And if the Publisher says the weapons have to be so expensive, you are still not forced to buy it. Why? Because this weapons exists in a big viarety in the game.

• I mean theres a discussion of it being a scam

I hope you mean the crates
    You can say what you want, no one is forced to buy a crate in the first place. You can skip them and buy weapons directly, if you don't like to play with the RNG.
    And if the Publisher says the weapons have to be so expensive, you are still not forced to buy it. Why? Because this weapons exists in a big viarety in the game.

Lmao its not the weapons. Its the skin that its being sold. Think about it as 500 cash jackpot. You have to beat the dealer with rng on the cards. Then why is gambling really restricted?

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Yes and it is your decision to want that skin. So you have to pay the publisher for it. And you have the choice to either get it from crates or buy it directly in the webshop for a limited time.

But you probably not gonna get that skin if you buy the crate which is called a scam as the main point :)

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• But you probably not gonna get that skin if you buy the crate which is called a scam as the main point :)

If you go into a random drop pool expecting to get a single item out of hundreds, it's not a scam, you're just stupid for thinking that out of everything you're going to specifically get this one thing.

A scam would be something that's misleading, this is just an example of stupidity

• But you probably not gonna get that skin if you buy the crate which is called a scam as the main point :)

If you go into a random drop pool expecting to get a single item out of hundreds, it's not a scam, you're just stupid for thinking that out of everything you're going to specifically get this one thing.

A scam would be something that's misleading, this is just an example of stupidity

Agree on his point. Scam would be in example if there is a weapon listed, which has no chance to drop from the crate or if it is not possible to get this item.

then its called gambling :)

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif