Our drone manufacturer of choice has asked us for community feedback to get some ideas for new products. Weird right, the things companies do these days? Anyway, we thought the best people to provide this feedback would be you, the mercenaries who use these drones every day.
So please, shoot! What kinds of drones would you like to carry with you into battle? Don't hold back, even if you think your idea might sound silly. Want a Metal Reaper, but with 10 times the guns? Tell us. A Striker drone that drops boomboxes instead of bombs? Tell us! A little companion that sits on your shoulder and whispers reassuring comments into your ear during battle? TELL US!
(It can of course also be a completely reasonable and practical design if that's your thing.)
Your task is to design a drone. Your design must include a description of what the drone does, as well as some form of visual asset. This can be something you created out of our existing drones with an image manipulation software like Photoshop or GIMP, but you can also make something entirely new. And if you want to be old-school, you can of course also simply draw your drone.
Please use the following template for your submission:
Special (Orange) weapon:
Advanced (Blue) weapon:
Type: (Tactical or Offensive)
Here are our drones:
Also, we want to continue giving you the power to decide which submission wins the event, and whose makes second places. Therefore, there will again be a community voting period after the event has ended, with the team reserving the right to act as tiebreakers if necessary.
This event begins on Monday, November 11, as soon as it is posted. It ends on Monday, November 25, at 11:59pm CET. No submissions posted after this time will be accepted!
We will then post the compilation of submissions and let you cast your votes until Sunday, December 1, again at 11:59pm CET. No votes cast after this time will be accepted!
The winner and second place will be announced on Monday, December 2.
The submission with the most votes will be rewarded with a Special (Orange) weapon of choice and 50 CHIPs.
The submission with the second-most votes will be rewarded with an Advanced (Blue) weapon of choice and 35 CHIPs.
Every other serious participant will be rewarded with 20 CHIPs and 1 Charm Slot Ticket.
Everyone who casts at least one vote will receive 10 CHIPs. Participants in the event may also cast their vote. Please put all the votes you want to cast in a single post.
- Only one submission per participant and per Callsign.
- Do not submit anything inappropriate!
- We reserve the right to disqualify any submission that may constitute a breach of our rules of this contest or our Terms of Service.
- Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games, Wiple Games and/or gamigo for promotional purposes.
- There will be no exceptions for submissions posted after the event ends, or for votes after the voting period ends.
- Any other reply to the submission forum thread that doesn't match the topic will be deleted.
- In case of a tie, the winners will be decided by the Community Managers and Moderators.