Peace, I'm out.

• I'm interested as to the reasons for your decisions.

I mean, I have a vague idea why, I'd just like to know without jumping to conclusions

Probably bcs of the number of cheaters that increased incredibly after last patch, there are new ones every day, again back invisibility too, the game is pretty unplayable if we add those problems to the netcode, that's garbage

I mean, I have a vague idea why, I'd just like to know without jumping to conclusions

Probably bcs of the number of cheaters that increased incredibly after last patch, there are new ones every day, again back invisibility too, the game is pretty unplayable if we add those problems to the netcode, that's garbage

i see cheaters in all game, and i can say this game is not that bad with cheaters.. CSGO MOdern Warfare have alot more cheaters than this game!

• Hi Guys,

I like this game but it does seem that things are on the downside for instance to get any information. I didn't see anything about the Halloween Event/ Gift but there was information on the Redeem Code Page. If you have a Forum you would think the information would be there but nope. I did message the Community Manager but nothing was added to the Forum.

As far as Cheaters, it seemed every time it was brought up in the forums the issue was said to be Netcode and that Ironsight had No Cheaters at all. hell there was a video of a hacker on Youtube just before the Labor Day Event and the same guy played the Event, I sent the video to the Community Manager. I have been hearing about the Netcode since May, well if it is so bad why hasn't been fixed?

The New Updated boxes have a lot of issues. There is already enough clothes and attachments in the boxes why would you add ammo, Tactical and Lethal items that can't be saved that defeats opening a bunch of boxes because you will get items that will be wasted. It appears not a lot of thought went into adding these items to the boxes.

To sum it up it is looking like the Developers don't care about this game which is a shame.

That's my opinion.

Wait, cheaters? Am I blind or am I a cheater myself?
    I only see people playing on smurfs or the same good players I get matched with like every 2nd round. EAC is doing a pretty good job.
    And more cheaters AFTER a patch? Hold up, but aren't patches affecting cheats negatively? xD

I have been hearing about the Netcode since May, well if it is so bad why hasn't been fixed?

Ehm, do you know hard this is? I mean, they try to fix it now since >1 year and didn't really accomplished much on this page.
    It is the same way as would you say, if someone is homeless, why don't he just buy a house?

My idea behind this drift is more or less the missing improvement in the game's performance and the change in the content of the in-game shop and boxes.
    Oh and the shield... it is annoying and not working as intended. A tactical element in a relatively fast shooter? Meh.