Profile Record Reset / Personal K/D Reset

• I really don’t like this plan of spending large amount about this. But its really pay 2 win. I’m on loosing team most of the time or sometimes 1 whole day. So annoying without spending high pay. Beware about these my complaints without something u know. Or else noob you will be like this situation.=O

Pay 2 Win why: Here’s the last chance is how to avoid this pathetic develop did... Is resetting this “profile record reset”:/

I need to know please answer surely & honestly 100%.. Do not answer if u don’t have experience. To those who experience to make (personal record reset) will the increase speed of having new KD will be too slow if my rank is already 44??? ( Yes or No only ) :/

If YES then this is trash account making for noobs I have to pay large amount for new weapons boost EXP for 1 month etc. And create NEW ACCOUNT… Then hey this is not free 2 play I spend for this game to make good experience with the amount of 1,000 + pesos very wise humanic logic.. :evil::evil:

• If you reset your KDA it's pretty much like making your account brand new. You'll still keep your level but you will have 0 Kills and 0 Deaths, personally I wouldn't waste money on it, Reason being is your KD will always drop back to where you are because if you stay at a low KD there's a reason for that and it comes down to you just aren't a good enough player to maintain a high KD so don't waste your time on it. Generally I maintain a 2.23+ KD which I would consider decent/slightly above average here. But if you are stuck at like a 1.5 don't expect a reset to magically make you climb to over 2.0 or higher because more than likely you will just go right back down to a 1.5 cause that's just what your play style keeps you at.

• I have no idea what you are actually asking here, but you seem to think that your kda or account level has some effect on your chances of winning.

They don't.

You’re totally wrong It is! I think I will pay that sht.. I hope other player who experience to reset let me knows the true answer

• I have no idea what you are actually asking here, but you seem to think that your kda or account level has some effect on your chances of winning.

They don't.

You’re totally wrong It is! I think I will pay that sht.. I hope other player who experience to reset let me knows the true answer

Any proof for your conspiracy theory? I never had such a thing. Matchmaking is just not that good with a playerbase of some thousands of players.

• Hi Cutie-AUTISTIC,

As Sev explained, your KDA has nothing to do with "pay to win". KDA is being formed upon your skills and experience. If you become a better player in general, your KDA will get higher, as Sev mentioned. However, if you don't improve your game play, a KDA reset will not help you enhance your KDA. The only true way of maintaining a high KDA is to improve your game play. I hope this helps :)

• Hi Cutie-AUTISTIC,

As Sev explained, your KDA has nothing to do with "pay to win". KDA is being formed upon your skills and experience. If you become a better player in general, your KDA will get higher, as Sev mentioned. However, if you don't improve your game play, a KDA reset will not help you enhance your KDA. The only true way of maintaining a high KDA is to improve your game play. I hope this helps :)

So... whats the purpose of Profile KD Reset?

• Hi Cutie-AUTISTIC,

So... whats the purpose of Profile KD Reset?

The purpose is to start over once you've gotten better at the game. If you're still new and your skills are not that good, there's no point in investing in a KD Reset.