NickName

• This is not good. You guys should save players information about everything. I contact support but no one care about my problem.

Told me just buy new name. I will buy no problem just give me link to buy and if its price 1-2 euro i will buy.

In the logick i need to work half of my day to buy new name which is pretty funny to give money for that.

Its good dammn expencive price for bosnia......||||||||<X<X<X
    I just want to ask one more time cuz i dont want to be annoying on forum. Can support help me to resolve or not???

• when i create acc i didnt notice whats is "callsign" so i put my real name instead of some nickname, but problems is that name is part of my email adress.....

• In this case you can only create a new account or buy a namechanger for 15€.
    You are resposnible to keep your personal data save. The support doesn't have to make the namechange and I doubt that anyone would abuse your call sign to write you emails, Most likely no one will notice it,

• If you've just started playing, it's probably quicker and easier to just create a new account with the correct callsign, especially if it cannot be changed by the team. Unless of course you've made purchases with your account or the aeria account associated with it

• If you've just started playing, it's probably quicker and easier to just create a new account with the correct callsign, especially if it cannot be changed by the team. Unless of course you've made purchases with your account or the aeria account associated with it

Yes they can change nicnk name like in every other game. if some nicknames are forbidden they will change it. i am now lvl 60+ i buy alot of weapons and 1 gold weapon grind alot of stuff so i dont want new acc,or multyple accounts. they should help players who play game every day and who meybe call more players in the game. So i will sent tickets until name is changed. Cheers

• Cosidering the amount and kind of posts I saw today, tt seems Mr./Ms. Gamga is trying a moderator "job" or has a nice sponsorship..... #100%bootliker :D

More people offer to help the better it is for the whole community. Just shows how much they like Ironsight.

in my country we say "ne jebe ljep nego uporan"" .:*:*:*:*

When I throw it into the translator I get some weird result which I don't know if it's worldly intended. Anyway, as Gamga mentioned, please don't spam our support for the same reasons which have been already mentioned. The support usually won't change its response by the number of tickets.

Nevertheless, you're free to write more tickets but I'll lock this thread because your question has been answered. If more questions arise, please don't hold back from creating new threads, preferably not about the same topic.

Greetings