Weapon level progression after a certain level

• As far as I know, weapons can level up to the maximum of level 100.

I like the idea of unlocking stuff for your weapon on lower level. I'd not like to spread that out. ( I mean, it is good as it is. No need to stretch those level rewards for higher levels.)

BUT.

After a certain level. Weapon progression has no point. I mean I'm almost at level 60 with my M4, and I get nothing since like level 25-ish. In my opinion It would make sense to reward players for

leveling up with their favourite, or even their least favourite weapons. Since we have to repair our weapons, buy ammo, buy grenades, buy primary,buy secondary, and even some of us enjoy opening up some cases... I think weapon level rewards would be a great addition to the game.

For example:

Level 30 Reward 1000 GP
    Level 31-39 Rewards
    200 GP ( Each Level )
    Level 40 Reward 1200 GP
    Level 41-49 Rewards 300 GP ( Each Level )
    Level 50 Reward 5 Chip + 1300 GP
    Level 51-59 Rewards 400 GP ( Each Level )
    Level 60 Reward 1400 GP
    Level 61-69 Rewards 500 GP ( Each Level )
    Level 70 Reward 1500 GP
    Level 71-79 Rewards 600 GP ( Each Level )
    Level 80 Reward 1600 GP
    Level 81-89 Rewards 700 GP ( Each Level )
    Level 90 Reward 1700 GP
    Level 91-99 Rewards 800 GP ( Each Level )
    Level 100 Reward Gold weapon skin unlock
    -You'll still need the achievement for it!
    -You can still buy it for 130K!
    -This would only help you, so you don't have to spend
    your GP.

In my opinion, this would make the game a bit more diverese, people would pick up weapons that they would never do. :thumbup:

• Looks nice and also fights against the GP Issue that many average players have in this game who don't want to participate in every event or spend a lot of money into the game. Only thing you should consider are the people who already got their weapons at lvl 30-100. If this suggestions makes it to the devs and they deploy this in every version or at least the EU/NA version, will the owner of higher lvl weapons get a GP pack or will their GP value adjusted with a query?
    Or should they get nothing for the level progress?

• Looks nice and also fights against the GP Issue that many average players have in this game who don't want to participate in every event or spend a lot of money into the game. Only thing you should consider are the people who already got their weapons at lvl 30-100. If this suggestions makes it to the devs and they deploy this in every version or at least the EU/NA version, will the owner of higher lvl weapons get a GP pack or will their GP value adjusted with a query?
    Or should they get nothing for the level progress?

Yep, I was thinking about that too. I'm pretty sure there's nothing complicated about giving the rewards to those who already progressed with their weapons as long as their database is not a mess. But they can always pick the "beta card" and just tell us " Well It's just the game's BETA, you get nothing kbye", which I doubt they'll do.

• Yep, I've mentioned this in game many times. There really should be something for getting guns to lvl 100.

Currently, I have 5 or 6 guns at lvl 100... I think? Not sure, I'll check tomorrow.

To me that level 100 reward is really, really lacking. Sure, it saves you the 130k gp, but by that point you've probably bought it for laughs or just because you like how it looks. Maybe a skin unlocks at lvl 100 for, like a dark carbon fiber with a gold 100 on the side.

If not that, I'd actually prefer a reward of at most 30k, or a blue or orange weapon token (which would really be sweet), and it really should have a tag or title achievement for getting the grind done.

• I think those gp rewards should be replaced by something more of value. I have like at least 100k gp and that still doesnt make it better

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif