A Guide to Competitive Loadouts

• This thread is a branch off of a previous thread due to the character limit. If you have not checked out A Guide to Competitive Ironsight please do so before you look at this one it will provide context.

Loadouts and Guns

Perks

Slot 1

Rifle/SMG: Nimble Hands - The ability the plant and defuse is incredibly valuable in a fast paced game like Ironsight, as well as not getting caught with grenades in your hand is an added bonus.

Sniper: Quick Switch - used predominately by most comp scopes it allows you to shoot faster and switch to your pistol faster which allows you to finish kills easier, here a tutorial on quickswitching in ironsight

Slot 2

Rifle/Sniper: Double Time - The is used by basically all players and it allows you to walk faster while aiming down sights but most importantly when you are ADS walking you are completely silent and it cannot be countered by long ears unlike feather steps. So this is used to get around the map silently

SMG: Marathon - This is just used to get from one side of the map to the other faster and without stopping and is really only useful for the SMG class.

Slot 3

All: Fast Regen - This is the most arguable one and can vary on specific circumstances but generally quick regen is the best in a variety of situations although Long Ears and blast protection can also be very effective depending again on situation.

Primary Weapons

Rifles: There is a lot of revolving around which rifle to use so I'll give you a simple answer and then go into other options.

AUGA3 - Simple answer is the AUG it has the best range in the whole game allowing it to take less bullets at longer ranges then any other, it has long been the favourite of competitive players.

Some other rifles competitive player use are:

K2C- Yes I know it's the default gun but hang in there, it is a jack of all trades having better fire-rate then the AUG but better range then the TAR or FAMAS it is all around a middle range gun,

FAMAS - known as the SMG rifle, the famas has the best fire-rate of any assault rifle due to this you can basically use it like an SMG without taking up the SMG role so slap marathon on that baby and run around.

Snipers: Personally your sniper is a personal decision and both has there strengths and weaknesses, as a scope main I've got a loadout of each to switch between when playing a game.

DSR-1 - I don't have much to say about the DSR it has less firerate then the blaser but hitmarkers less

Blaser - Faster shots then the DSR but gets more hitmarkers

Sub-Machine-Guns: I'm not very good at SMG and haven't picked a favourite but I'll try my best.

MP7 - Pretty fast firerate and middle of the road range the main advantage to it over something like the LWRC(which has a little better range) is the 40 bullets(with extended mag)

AR57 - For a long time this was hands-down the best SMG in the game with 50 bullets you can't go wrong can you?

MP5 - popularized but the South Americans this gun has become the go-to SMG for them, decent range, good fire-rate and good reload time all contribute to a South American rushing your spawn on a rampage. (Love you Hauz)

Secondary Guns

TAC-OPS - With good fire-rate and good damage it is a favourite of snipers allowing them to kill people rushing at them if they hitmarkered or missed a shot\

Deagle/Python - Good secondaries for rifles or SMGs there isn't much difference between the two which is why they're together. Both 1 shot headshot from close range python shoots a little faster with less accuracy and deagle spins when you press B so up to you

SPAS-12 - shotguns are pretty underpowered in the game which is why they're a secondary I guess, if you want to finsih a kill from close range spas is useful from longer range you'll shooting paintballs, its also really funny to see someone die to a spas

Attachments

Sights: This won't be separated by gun requirements so keep that in mind when reading.

Clear Sight/Quick Shot Sight - These are probably your go to guys for rifling, decent FOV and good aim in time. Quick Shot is a little faster but zooms in a little whereas Clear Sight has no zoom and it shows ammo

Viper Scope - The scope most used by snipers, good FOV and fast aim-in time it also looks pretty good when ADS.

Attachments: This won't be separated by gun requirements so keep that in mind when reading.

Precision Barrel - Gives the user more range, pretty nice

Silencer - Cancels a lot of the noise on guns and you won't appear on radar pretty valuable for being sneaky, this and precision barrel are the current meta for rifles.

Expanded Magazine - Generally any gun which can have this you should be it on adds more bullets, what's not to like?

Straight Pull - For snipers this is really the only attachment that does anything, makes the time between shoots less, combined with quickswitching can be used very effectively

• It's an app that i wrote. Atm my pc functions as the server for it. So nah :)

Have you considered remaking the app in power bi desktop as a dashboard? This would allow you to publish the dashboard to the web for public viewing.

This was something I thought about doing but didn't as I was unable to mine the data due to encryption.

• Technically a bad gun can beat a good gun in this game rn lol

Also ive seen people prefer quick aim for sr

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Sub-Machine-Guns: I'm not very good at SMG and haven't picked a favourite but I'll try my best.

MP7 - Pretty fast firerate and middle of the road range the main advantage to it over something like the LWRC(which has a little better range) is the 40 bullets(with extended mag)

AR57 - For a long time this was hands-down the best SMG in the game with 50 bullets you can't go wrong can you?

MP5 - popularized but the South Americans this gun has become the go-to SMG for them, decent range, good fire-rate and good reload time all contribute to a South American rushing your spawn on a rampage. (Love you Hauz)

I'm not playing competitive. However there is something missing -- the most OP gun in the current game, i.e. P90.

Slightly less firerate than vector but much more ammo and more accuracy.

And as for MP5 -- it is one of the best guns overall.

But what about LWRC much longer range and also what about PDRC which is practically almost as good as P90?