HQ Report #8

• Banner_HQR8_EN_DE.jpg

Mercenaries!

It's time for another report. (I know, we were a bit late.)

The reason we've been silent is because we've been busy and things have been moving a lot. This report will be a quick update to catch up, so let's get to it.

Gamigo and Wiple Games Versions

I see the comments and the memes on reddit, forums etc. and I'll just say it: Mistakes were made. Unfortunately, our coordination with Wiple was off and to some of you it looked like the Korean version would grow, but ours wouldn't.

Let me assure you, it is not the case. In fact, we have just deployed the next patch in the internal servers and I can confirm you'll see features from the Korean version such as the Duel/1v1 Mode and the Ballistic Shield as a new weapon (teased in the previous HQR).

Tournaments and Competitive

With its ups and downs, we've conducted our first competition, the Gunslinger Tournament. I'd like to thank everyone who applied, who played, and also those who watched. I'd also like to thank our community team and mods for their diligent work. We've learned a lot from this tournament and we'll put this experience to good use in the next one! Once again, congratulations to the winners!

Speaking of winners, we'd also like to apologize. We faced some unexpected issues regarding the t-shirts, so the whole physical reward sending had to be delayed a lot. Since we want to send everything together, the surprise prizes for the winners are also delayed (they are waiting in the office storage patiently.) We are working on it!

Meanwhile, the competitive action is ongoing!

Ironsight Central have been holding a tournament! We were happy to see solid plans and action on Ironsight Central and have provided them some sideline support.

On our side, we are working on the next tournament. You'll hear more about it #soon.

In fact, I'd like to update you all on our current thoughts on competitive scene.

Ranked Mode: We are currently in touch with Wiple regarding this topic, especially since we are getting Duel mode as well. We'll keep you updated on that.

Community Tournaments: We will support these tournaments as we said before. Guidelines regarding this are in works. We had to shift our focus on other topics temporarily. We believe some of our future plans will be very interesting for both pro players but also tournament organizers.

Official Tournaments: We will hold tournaments in different regions, and on a regular basis. Some of them will be more serious tournaments, such as Gunslinger (optimized with your feedback), but some of them will be more "fun" based ones. At least at the beginning, we'd like to try certain rulesets for "serious" tournaments. For example, Gunslinger was a gun-only tournament, especially because of the community feedback. Another serious tournament might be (just making up) a 3v3 tournament with drones enabled, another a v4 where we set roles via weapon restrictions. Ultimately, I expect one or two rulesets to be the official tournament types. "Fun" tournaments might have crazier rules, such as everyone using the same, random weapon each turn. Nothing is set in stone though, I'd love to hear what you think on the general idea and what rules you'd like to include or exclude.

Pricing and Items

This is a topic you've been vocal about for a long time. At the moment, I can just say that changes are coming. We are still finalizing them, but you will hear about it soon and we believe you'll enjoy the changes.

Conclusion

I hope this quick catch up was meaningful. As mentioned, the release date is getting close and next HQ Report will include a lot more information!

• still waiting for the announcement about the EU version being on Steam...anytime nooooowww...

instead of lip services i would rather see things being implemented as most of us are bored of empty promises, as right now this feels like a whole lot of nothing.

"

Ranked Mode: We are currently in touch with Wiple regarding this topic, especially since we are getting Duel mode as well. We'll keep you updated on that."

yeah you may as well hurry the f up because at this rate there wont be a sizable playerbase to speak of when ranked finally comes to our version

"

Pricing and Items

This is a topic you've been vocal about for a long time. At the moment, I can just say that changes are coming. We are still finalizing them, but you will hear about it soon and we believe you'll enjoy the changes."

Oh boy, thats a funny one, somehow i have troubles believing it that we will enjoy it but pfff what do I even know, right?

Maybe its just me and I certainly wont claim to be speaking on behalf of everyone playing on EU but I really dont think that the competetive scene is the most pressing issue Ironsight currently has, considering the netcode/latency problems, lack of meaningful progression systems and so on and so forth. Can you guys please actually focus on the pressing matters instead of fluff that caters to like the probably teeny tiny competetive percentage? please?

The game is bleeding players as we speak and you really gotta do something about this and fast.

• Left the game 2 months ago since I saw absolutely no future in this game due to how horrible the update process with the game was especially compared to KR.

This further pushes that thought.

This is all lip service with little confirmation and absolutely no dates given.

• Short: We are still here, we are working really really hard, we hear you, we love you! Ok, we have NOTHING to show, but it will be AWESOME when it's done .... blubb

Jeez, I've even heard political speeches with more concrete informations than this HQ report!

• Unless by 'next patch' you mean the latest Asia patch then your coordination with Wiple is still off. Can you please clarify which patch we are getting?

Also, to avoid further disappointment, if we are going to be months behind Asia forevermore you should probably make that clear now.

• Post by PotestasNecis ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: not up to date ().
  • Short: We are still here, we are working really really hard, we hear you, we love you! Ok, we have NOTHING to show, but it will be AWESOME when it's done .... blubb

Jeez, I've even heard political speeches with more concrete informations than this HQ report!

Looooooooool n1, because i think everybody or almost think the same!

• aeriagames. its time to realse for a whie ago.

u had the patch lsat week in ur office. just relase it and make a bug fx patch if it dosent work.we have gone into hibernation!!!
    like the game but i hope u have a plan when u realse it on steam, beacuse it anit gonna grow there either if the patches and uppdate are like 4 months from eachother all the time!!!!

• aeriagames. its time to realse for a whie ago.

u had the patch lsat week in ur office. just relase it and make a bug fx patch if it dosent work.we have gone into hibernation!!!
    like the game but i hope u have a plan when u realse it on steam, beacuse it anit gonna grow there either if the patches and uppdate are like 4 months from eachother all the time!!!!

Did u read about how publisher works for this game

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Misfire

I know but its a big problem they have. And they need to solve it in some how. We cant be 4 month brhind asia and 3 month behind russia. And we cant wait 2.5 month for a new season after The old one ends to get new content. Have nothing to Do with diffrent publisher

Aeria games is lasy and just wanna hyoe The game. This game have died 3times alrdy and almost fight it back. But then died agin.

IF u wanna have a good exp for US player. Freaq uddapte game. Like 1 in a month. Just IF it is a small bug fix. Talk to US in a stream have Q and A. Thats The problem misfire. Not beacuse it diffrent publisher.....

• Misfire

I know but its a big problem they have. And they need to solve it in some how. We cant be 4 month brhind asia and 3 month behind russia. And we cant wait 2.5 month for a new season after The old one ends to get new content. Have nothing to Do with diffrent publisher

Aeria games is lasy and just wanna hyoe The game. This game have died 3times alrdy and almost fight it back. But then died agin.

IF u wanna have a good exp for US player. Freaq uddapte game. Like 1 in a month. Just IF it is a small bug fix. Talk to US in a stream have Q and A. Thats The problem misfire. Not beacuse it diffrent publisher.....

No the problem is wiplegames or gamigo. Aeria games just helps funding and work with playerbase things.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• No the problem is wiplegames or gamigo. Aeria games just helps funding and work with playerbase things.

As Gamigo owns Aeria, wouldn't that mean that if Gamigo is involved in any way they'd be doing the same things that Aeria does ie funding and playerbase things? I'm no expert in developing or publishing games so don't quote me on that though.

• More than 15 days after announcing the HQ remains all the same, as I am many are tired and tired of waiting for news that will not appear. I don't want to be so critical or toxic, but the updates on this game and news are bad, the worst I've ever seen in online games, just seeing the daily prize we've won remains the same as it was in February 2018.

• Post by skillzhot ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Not to forget that the patch was "teased" back in June. It's been about 2 months and we can see that the Korean version is 2 patches and some hotfixes ahead of our version. I don't know if devs are holding the patch to launch on steam with everything else that's missing, or if they are having any other type of issue with the patch itself. Anyway, they told us they'll try to get closer and communicate better with us, but that's not happening.

• i did! i dint say this was pay to win! i know its not !
    the way u stall ur uppdate beacuse u have a bizzniz model that u go after !
    i play this game evryday and i love it, but i speak from my heart when i say it not gonna survie out there if u just uppdate the game 2-3 times a year!
    when u say something is comming and 8 month later we still wating!

lower hte price on skins . make more freeq update. even if its just a content uppdate with new skins. if a skin for a weapon cost like 5 dollars insteed of 50 dollars

iam gonna buy for maby 50 dollars insteed of now when i dont buy beacuse i think i t to expensive.

if u freq uppdate it and teease us ofen we get hooked and play more. thats how u make money of a game, not like this!
    iam still wating for the new patch. and i hope i come very soon! have a nice day! see u all in the battle!

• Alright skillzhot , then I understand more what you meant.

And I want to say: What you described (more updates, more often, prices, etc), is part of our plans. I really wish I'll be able to share more on that topic with you, our community.

I know you are all tired to hear this: But please, be patient, I have good news to bring you about Ironsight and Aeria Games (gamigo) but we need a little more time before announcing all of that.

• Not to forget that the patch was "teased" back in June. It's been about 2 months and we can see that the Korean version is 2 patches and some hotfixes ahead of our version. I don't know if devs are holding the patch to launch on steam with everything else that's missing, or if they are having any other type of issue with the patch itself. Anyway, they told us they'll try to get closer and communicate better with us, but that's not happening.

That is actually not true!

The Korean version had more content 2 years ago than we have now. You cannot speak of "patches ahead", years would be the term. On 2nd thought - patches and years are equal in this version. Im sorry, you're right.

• Alright skillzhot , then I understand more what you meant.

And I want to say: What you described (more updates, more often, prices, etc), is part of our plans. I really wish I'll be able to share more on that topic with you, our community.

I know you are all tired to hear this: But please, be patient, I have good news to bring you about Ironsight and Aeria Games (gamigo) but we need a little more time before announcing all of that.

this felt like u speaked from ur heart!<3 and thats really good! i know u ll working hard so we can play a Game that cost us 0 dollars! sorry for this angry aproce !!

sorry!! <3