HQ Report #8

• More than 15 days after announcing the HQ remains all the same, as I am many are tired and tired of waiting for news that will not appear. I don't want to be so critical or toxic, but the updates on this game and news are bad, the worst I've ever seen in online games, just seeing the daily prize we've won remains the same as it was in February 2018.

• Post by skillzhot ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Not to forget that the patch was "teased" back in June. It's been about 2 months and we can see that the Korean version is 2 patches and some hotfixes ahead of our version. I don't know if devs are holding the patch to launch on steam with everything else that's missing, or if they are having any other type of issue with the patch itself. Anyway, they told us they'll try to get closer and communicate better with us, but that's not happening.

• i did! i dint say this was pay to win! i know its not !
    the way u stall ur uppdate beacuse u have a bizzniz model that u go after !
    i play this game evryday and i love it, but i speak from my heart when i say it not gonna survie out there if u just uppdate the game 2-3 times a year!
    when u say something is comming and 8 month later we still wating!

lower hte price on skins . make more freeq update. even if its just a content uppdate with new skins. if a skin for a weapon cost like 5 dollars insteed of 50 dollars

iam gonna buy for maby 50 dollars insteed of now when i dont buy beacuse i think i t to expensive.

if u freq uppdate it and teease us ofen we get hooked and play more. thats how u make money of a game, not like this!
    iam still wating for the new patch. and i hope i come very soon! have a nice day! see u all in the battle!

• Alright skillzhot , then I understand more what you meant.

And I want to say: What you described (more updates, more often, prices, etc), is part of our plans. I really wish I'll be able to share more on that topic with you, our community.

I know you are all tired to hear this: But please, be patient, I have good news to bring you about Ironsight and Aeria Games (gamigo) but we need a little more time before announcing all of that.

• Not to forget that the patch was "teased" back in June. It's been about 2 months and we can see that the Korean version is 2 patches and some hotfixes ahead of our version. I don't know if devs are holding the patch to launch on steam with everything else that's missing, or if they are having any other type of issue with the patch itself. Anyway, they told us they'll try to get closer and communicate better with us, but that's not happening.

That is actually not true!

The Korean version had more content 2 years ago than we have now. You cannot speak of "patches ahead", years would be the term. On 2nd thought - patches and years are equal in this version. Im sorry, you're right.

• Alright skillzhot , then I understand more what you meant.

And I want to say: What you described (more updates, more often, prices, etc), is part of our plans. I really wish I'll be able to share more on that topic with you, our community.

I know you are all tired to hear this: But please, be patient, I have good news to bring you about Ironsight and Aeria Games (gamigo) but we need a little more time before announcing all of that.

this felt like u speaked from ur heart!<3 and thats really good! i know u ll working hard so we can play a Game that cost us 0 dollars! sorry for this angry aproce !!

sorry!! <3