• Would you like to see "Killcam" feature implemented? 12

1. Yes (7) 58%
    2. Yes, but only in S&D (1) 8%
    3. No (3) 25%

Good evening,

I think y'all familiar with with the term "Killcam", but for those who aren't, it's simply some sort of spectator view that shows you how you got killed from the killer's point of view. Now, I may understand why some people are against it because of many reasons.. (Reveals enemy's position, time-wasting...etc), but I would like to state some of the pros which would definitely bring value to the game:

Sometimes, new players don't have a full understanding of every aspect of the combat and thus blame the game as a way to justify their unexpected deaths. Having a killcam will certainly help these people better understand how does this game work. As for revealing the enemy's position, I don't think it's a big deal in this game as it doesn't cause harm at all. A killcam would help players learn from each other, get familiar with crazy spots and tactics. But I'm thinking if this feature should be added in S&D only or all other game modes knowing some have instant respawns.

I would like to know what the rest of you think about this feature, is it a good thing to add or not? If so, do you think it should be implemented in S&D only or other game modes too?

• I dont need it and i dont like it, im totaly agains it... also im not an S&D player ... but i think if there is a mode where a killcam will ruin the mode than it is S&D ... if your team is in lead and you kill someone the enemy team gets way to much informations not only your position also mby your other teammates if there are some around or on your screen at this point ...

in other modes if you have strats or special positions you will never be able to go there again since they will check the spots every time + will use that themself and it wil go on and on untill everybody knows it and uses it ... imo ppl should have there secrets how they perform ... the only reason could be to expose hackers (bcs to many coplaining bcs. they are braindead) ... buuuut how many ppl are recording all the games + hackers would be end killcam anyways prolly ... so yeah like i said above im totaly agains it :D

• i dont know why so many cry over this!

we allrdy have "killcam" in game! u see who kill u and where he is when u died! so it dosent mather!

gives us bug fixes content . uppdate and so on .

thats the most important!

• Im sure he means how the enemy was shooting you not just where he was

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• the killcam in COD was good because its showing cleary who using hack. For me its the only reason why a killcam can be usefull. When you are not sure if someone is legit or not, seeing the killcam can confirm if its a good player or a hacker. Maybe a option when you die like: click F for the killcam or E to respawn and you choose if yes or no you want to see it

• i dont know why so many cry over this!

There's a big difference between making a suggestion and crying over it, I'm clearly making a suggestion here.

You are right :)

• Hi Guys,

I have only been playing for a couple of months and this game is pretty good but I have seen an increase of let's say suspicious players. If you played last weekend in the S&D Event, you could see the in the highlight it was obvious to watch walling and aimbot . What is needed is a better anti-cheat or a way to report cheaters or a spectate mode to record suspicious players so they can be reported.

A couple of examples: taking down 5 players with 10 rounds, counter on a "clear sight" in 4 different locations, following a player through a wall (this is from the Highlights). I've even seen players bragging about their aimbot in the chat. Also see when they turn on and off the cheats. To me that would be the only reason to have this mode. If there is no reporting system in game the killcam would give an unfair advantage.

That's my two cents.

• Hi Guys,

I have only been playing for a couple of months and this game is pretty good but I have seen an increase of let's say suspicious players. If you played last weekend in the S&D Event, you could see the in the highlight it was obvious to watch walling and aimbot . What is needed is a better anti-cheat or a way to report cheaters or a spectate mode to record suspicious players so they can be reported.

A couple of examples: taking down 5 players with 10 rounds, counter on a "clear sight" in 4 different locations, following a player through a wall (this is from the Highlights). I've even seen players bragging about their aimbot in the chat. Also see when they turn on and off the cheats. To me that would be the only reason to have this mode. If there is no reporting system in game the killcam would give an unfair advantage.

That's my two cents.

Its called trash netcode. What you could be seeing them is what they saw you 1 second ago.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Hi Guys,

That's my two cents.

Its called trash netcode. What you could be seeing them is what they saw you 1 second ago.

Hi Misfire,

That could be true but the netcode is not a blanket reason.

• most things can be checked with EAC
    so if you have someone with an usual gameplay then can check with EAC
    normal recording is enought or maybe you are in their teams

also a usual spectator mode outside of custom rooms can be abused for ghosting
    and no, a deleayed spectator mode is not implemented

• most things can be checked with EAC
    so if you have someone with an usual gameplay then can check with EAC

How would showing the footage to EAC do anything?

No, thew footage is needed to have a reason as the Ironsight team to not send a lot of false alerts to EAC.
    EAC will check the logs and data received from the client.