[poll] Spending on ironsight

• Items are way over priced and there's a lack of diversification in my opinion. I wouldn't mind spending some bucks as long as I'm getting what I want for the right price which seems to be the issue here. Moreover, like a few people already mentioned, this game suffers from the miscommunication between developers & players, the game is good enough to attract players but is it stable enough to maintain them? The only way you can maintain players is by providing frequent updates & new contents instead of unecessary events.

• im fairly sure they hike up the base price of things on the store before putting them on "sale" fishy stuff like that is why im not putting money into this anymore.

price gouging= no money for them

• and when u payed 50 E for COD. u gonna pay real money on microtransactions like 10 E here 10 Euro there and a new season, 10 E there .

but i can agreee the price is very high for skins, if they drop the price alot . more people gonna buy skins and stuff more ofen!

• Yeah 70 smackaroons for 4 collection guns is questionable, but then again the guns themselves are listen as 500 chips each (or 50$). Sure, that bundle has a few extra bits in too like bullets and boosters and technically is cheaper than it's advertised price, but still not a great deal.

I can buy the base game of cod mw an AAA game less than 70 euro lol

Slightly off topic, but I remember you posting alot about how Modern Warfare is going to blow all arcade arena shooters out of the water this year. After a somewhat (in my opinion) lackluster experience in the Beta, I'm interested to see your position on MW

• Yeah $50 for a mediocre at best skin is not a good look, they literally need to readjust their pricing on chips for this game and how much chip guns cost. It's way way to expensive.

Also about Modern Warfare, I was super pumped about the game, but playing the beta just made me want to refund the game. It just feels terrible, the TTK is way to fast theirs no chance to react to fire and out play anyone on it, characters feel way to slow for how fast you die, it was just overall a not so good experience imo. They need to not be battlefield and go back to being CoD.

• Yeah 70 smackaroons for 4 collection guns is questionable, but then again the guns themselves are listen as 500 chips each (or 50$). Sure, that bundle has a few extra bits in too like bullets and boosters and technically is cheaper than it's advertised price, but still not a great deal.

Slightly off topic, but I remember you posting alot about how Modern Warfare is going to blow all arcade arena shooters out of the water this year. After a somewhat (in my opinion) lackluster experience in the Beta, I'm interested to see your position on MW

Its the same as this game but bigger, refined, and balanced.

You may like sliding mechanics because you dont like refining your skills or is afraid to change you have for an fps.

Its just like saying earlier 2000s TV is better than a flat screen or Second Galaxy is better than Eve Online.

Its not about having less accuracy on hipfire makes the game more camping fest (because devs can make ads turn slower). Its about who makes the core of the game better.

In fact, when i played beta, there were no people sliding or camping (barely any campers). The flow of the gameplay is like ironsight, you run and gun but its whoever has tricks up their sleeves and aims better wins. Unlike ironsight, you spray and pray and pray the most.

I dont see you people that support this game and saying this game is definitely better have any real logical argument that this game is better.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Its not about having less accuracy on hipfire makes the game more camping fest (because devs can make ads turn slower).

I don't follow.. lower hipfire accuracy and slower ADS speed both encourage camping.

A combination of slower character movement, lower TTK, lower hipfire accuracy and slow ADS speed is the basic recipe for a campfest.

Unlike ironsight, you spray and pray and pray the most.

No idea what you're talking about here either. There's a pretty clear difference between players with good aim and bad aim in IS. If you're spraying and praying, then you're the latter.

• I ... Uhhh.... I asked you for your opinion on Modern Warfare after having played it, chief. You could have left it at the first line, without the need to compare my opinion to baseless and rather irrelevant comparisons. However, I'll indulge and run through the rest of your rather questionable points in this spoiler tag, such that it doesn't interrupt this forum thread

• oh sorry lol cuz how to asked sounded like that i keep saying cod is better but it not

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

Why are you making up those lies? xD I just said isnt going to be the same MW like the old one.