24 - 38

13 - 7

29 - 21

0 - 0

44 - 61

36 - 30

19 - 33

14 -53

Overcoming a 5 pt difference can be difficult in a match, but these range up to a 39 pt difference to start.

What is the ceiling on joining a game in progress? 0 - 99?

Please give an option to opt out of games in progress, and don't allow losses to count towards stats if you are placed in an ongoing match.

***If I'm on your team and I'm shooting at you, then there is someone behind you!***

• I think it's fair that, if you are going to be back filled into a match that it's virtually impossible to win, it should at least not count in your stats unless you somehow do win it.

Are you sure the devs can code that complicated script without breaking other mechanics

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• You do know all these losses are due mostly cuz your opponents are one second faster than you.

You do know that's not what it is.

All those scores are starting scores which have nothing to do with how fast I am since I wasn't there.

And the only one who said they are losses, is you. You do know you should read my posts more carefully.

***If I'm on your team and I'm shooting at you, then there is someone behind you!***

• imo its simple to make it more fair ...

first i want to say that i also got placed in matches like secure point where it was 2-0 and the timer was like 20sec untill end and the winning team allready was close to full bar with 3 ppl standing on point ... so nobody in the world could turn this match ... and other matches like this in like every mode :D

so how to work against this problem ?

1. One big problem is that some players leaving/ragequitting matches ... so if you bring a system where you cant get placed into matches done by 50% or 75% or even more (like tdm ... 1 team is at 75kills this game cant get new players in) ... its still kinda mean when my team looses bcs ppl are quitting ... and when no new ppl can join the match it cant get changed to a win right ?

2. The gamesystem is kinda working for ppl quitting for stats or ragequitting since there is no penalty for quitting matches ...

3. There is also no fun or bonus for getting placed in a allready 100% lost match ...

Here is whats in my mind:

1. We need penaltys ! Just count every kill and every death even if you quit the game so this (my opinion) disgusting statquitters and ragequitters wont have any adventages by quitting matches ! Its a shooter, a teamgame ... why should i get something out of it when i let my team alone and be such a disgusting player only thinkink about my profile ?!

2. Im ok with getting placed in running games but it should be possible to take out games from the system wich are under 1 minute or maybee 2 minutes (3miutes or whats ever good time is) since at this time, its mostly done ... or maybee if you would get placed into a running match give us a popup wich shows score + time and you can accept or decline to join ...

3. Give players who join or get placed into matches close to the end a gift ... at this point we could fight about whats a good thing to give but at least something should be given to players joining a running match, maybe if a match is over 50% done or 75% players who join that matches getting 100% more exp and gp ? or 1 of that or maybee a gp chest ... could be everything, just something so your not too mad when you get a loose bcs the system placed you there ...

So thats like what im thinking about ... what do you guys think ?

and what i realy want to know ... if your a statquitter/hunter ... pls explain me why your doing it and what you get out of it + why your playing a teamgame when you dont care about the team ?!

• and what i realy want to know ... if your a statquitter/hunter ... pls explain me why your doing it and what you get out of it

While I myself am don't quit for stats or rage, I do leave a match I join when I see this bulls*** done by the matchmaker (This is an old pic, but this bs happens daily in casual gamemodes now, especially in SnD):

ironsightgame.com/forum/wcf/index.php?attachment/2891/

This is an exploit. If you remember when Ironsight had ranked battles before, you'd know how this would work. A team, all at high levels and / or communicating via discord, are all clanning together so that the matchmaker would put them in the same team, and would spam "join ranked" in the chat, baiting any newly level 10 players. in the end, the rank battle would be five lv100s versus five lv10s. This makes the game very unfair, and also easy rank for the high level players as they just pick on players who are still learning.

I'd happily accept defeat against a team who beat us in a fairly balanced game. But in extreme, recurring cases like THIS unbalanced match, sorry I'm not going to stick around to this non-sense.

why your playing a teamgame when you dont care about the team ?!

What team-game? Almost 90% of ironsight players don't give a **** about teamwork nor the objective. Never find yourself in Resource Takeover match where players would just forget the metal reaper/sentinels and camp on the other-side of the map looking for kills? Or even players who just kill the sentinels for streakpoints and leave the resource lying in the open?

Almost all of my games have been players playing solo, fighting against their own team for kills. Only when I play with friends or clannmates is when I see some actual teamwork. But with randos, its every man for himself here.

• But those big difference of scores are because netcode where players closer to server are faster than players farther from server. Ill help you use your deductive reasoning. If netcode isnt that bad then there would be less gap between the deficit which then leads to less problems.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif