Next patch guesses :)

• The question is : There will be a new Patch ?. I'm starting to think that there won't be any new patchs, because the devs

don't even think in a regular "HQ Report". I assume that developing a game is expensive, I assume that keeping this game alive and online is not cheap, but a fluid comunication with the players is a MUST to keep the players happy. And no, I don't want to know when this game will be released on Steam, I'm not hurry for that, I just want to know what the devs are thinking about the game's future and what are their plans, more maps and more guns or more stability? more game modes o better existing games modes ?.

• The question is : There will be a new Patch ?. I'm starting to think that there won't be any new patchs, because the devs

don't even think in a regular "HQ Report". I assume that developing a game is expensive, I assume that keeping this game alive and online is not cheap, but a fluid comunication with the players is a MUST to keep the players happy. And no, I don't want to know when this game will be released on Steam, I'm not hurry for that, I just want to know what the devs are thinking about the game's future and what are their plans, more maps and more guns or more stability? more game modes o better existing games modes ?.

Tbh this isnt the same publisher controlling devs type of game (like activision with cod). Apparently aeria games and wiple games has a contract with aeria games prob funding the game.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

The post was edited 2 times, last by Misfire ().

• Bug fixes would be nice. Performance/Optimization tweaks would be nice. Real Content would be nice. But at this point with the TOTAL lack of communication( yet again) I am not hopeful.

Whatever comes i am sure it will follow the same pattern of fix 2 to 3 things while breaking 4 to 5 other things.

Then i am sure we will see another "We need your feed back! fill this form out ." HQ report..I am sure everyone will give great feed back as they always do, and 6 months later we might hear something on the matter.

I get that we have aeria games and wiple games working together. But in this day and age with tech the way it is, there should be NO REASON that theses 2 companies cant communicate better. No reason what so ever.

• First thing is that wiple games should understand fps is a demanding game for devs. Even cod take at least one year to make with 537 employees just to make that game. Granted that the game is good but in order to make a good fps at first they have to successfully hit all cylinders if they cant make a that good of a fps.

I just want a free fps game like this for me to have fun. Im not even excited to even play this game the next morning. I would usually die before i can ads with any gun.

If this wasnt free, i would get my money back. If i can insult how bad this game is I would.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

The post was edited 2 times, last by Misfire ().

• Tbh this isnt the same publisher controlling devs type of game (like activision with cod). Apparently aeria games and wiple games has a contract with aeria games prob funding the game.

To clarify on this matter: Aeria Games is the publisher for Ironsight in the EU, NA and SA region, while Wiple Games is the developer and at the same time publisher of the Asian version (currently on steam).

Content is provided by Wiple Games, but of course we (Aeria Games) are discussing options with the developers (like Battle Pass and similar things) to provide content, issues (BUG FIXES!) and quality of life improvements that is being requested from the community. At the end, the developers are delivering content with patches.

To come back to the topic: I really hope we are getting the new spectator mode that I have seen from the Asian server, since it will make spectating and hosting of tournaments better.

• i know but not like other AAA games where the publisher controls how the game goes (at least thats not what i was told how this contract was about lol)

Then why is it hard to lag compensation so people that are one second late behind what servers are seeing can play a bit better in the meantime? This and other temporary implements can be an act for devs to show courtesy to the community that they understand netcode may make some player have unfair advantages which i dont see any of these acts from devs

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Misfire ().