Some Feedback

• 1. The server tick rate is a bit low.

Some of the netcode issues we are currently experiencing may be mitigated by an increase in the tick rate to ~60hz or more.

2. Sticking points on maps.

There are numerous sections on maps which trap your character, such as the A stairs on Cruise and the A window on Oceanfront. There are also invisible barriers on Cruise.

3. Friends list.

Is there any reason why the friends list needs to be limited to 100 people? I have to delete people in order to add new friends and I'm not happy doing that.

4. Loadouts.

I could use a couple of extra loadout slots. At least two more.

Also, as I have said before, the drone loadouts should be reverted so that they can be customized to each weapon loadout.

5. Characters.

Really need a default female skin. C'mon guys, it's 2019 already.

6. Snipers.

The time to ADS on the bolt action rifles should be increased slightly.

7. Ranked.

Groups in ranked should be limited to two people. A separate system for inter clan challenge matches should be introduced.

Drones should be removed from ranked.

• 6. Snipers.

The time to ADS on the bolt action rifles should be increased slightly.

Can guarantee this will happen. It has happened in the Asian client (latest balance patch) and hopefully, Aeria will apply it when they update their published game.

• OhEmGee
    "

5. Characters

Really need a default female skin. C'mon guys, it's 2019 already."

definatly. also im so sick of seeing that mainchar face again and again. it makes the things a Little bit ludicrous when theres like 10 of These dudes running around Shooting each other - it´s terrible for Immersion reasons as well. but the female Thing should be a Standard for an online Arena shooter nowadays.