ranked is broken (stupid)

• Well i just played ranked match, against party of really good players, that are baiting new players to go ranked, fair enough.

So i'm playing against one of the better players with a bunch of new players in my team, we have lost but i get the most kills out of the whole game (both teams)

and i still get downgradet 10 points of the ranking status (?)

So how does it work ? You get 0 kills but your team wins so you get promoted ?

Maybe there should be no party rule in ranked matches or maybe the ranking system should reflect the performence of a individual player in the game, not just the win factor...

Just sayin'

• Exactly, the only thing that matters is if you win or loose. If you loose a round you loose also elo-points, if you win you earn them.

Your stats doesnt really matter.

And that you have to play against the good players have a reason. The good players stack up in a full group (6 players) and search then for ranked. Cause the game has a low playerbase it tooks a long time to find a ranked match so they beg in the chat that everyone should queue for ranked. So newer players who dont know the game so much queue and of course they have to play against the good ones, because they are in a full group, so there is no way to get in their team.

This is how it works. So, if you dont have a group of good players, dont play ranked, cause u will loose.

I know, this is no fun but this is sadly how it is right now. Hopefully the devs find a way to make it more fair in the future.

• Exactly, the only thing that matters is if you win or loose. If you loose a round you loose also elo-points, if you win you earn them.

Your stats doesnt really matter.

And that you have to play against the good players have a reason. The good players stack up in a full group (6 players) and search then for ranked. Cause the game has a low playerbase it tooks a long time to find a ranked match so they beg in the chat that everyone should queue for ranked. So newer players who dont know the game so much queue and of course they have to play against the good ones, because they are in a full group, so there is no way to get in their team.

This is how it works. So, if you dont have a group of good players, dont play ranked, cause u will loose.

I know, this is no fun but this is sadly how it is right now. Hopefully the devs find a way to make it more fair in the future.

Thanks for the tip, I have never played Ranked game, but I have noticed in the chat the players looking for "victims" for their ranked match. It's clear that Ranked game and system doesn't work.

• Just remember that the whole game is top sided so don’t expect a perfectly working function

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Misfire ().

• 1. Parties in ranked should be removed.

2. Cheaters removed from the game.

3. Spectators (including moderators) allowed.

Ranked with parties make no any sense, and also having report by ticket system for cheaters in a game like this always ends in a desync defence or "it was no wallhack he get lucky", so to report player i should get in same team and record 5h video to prove that one always goes directly to enemy, sprints all over and stops exactly waiting behind a wall, and for each cheaters do a 5h video.

First of all, whoever is behind this game does not care for cheaters at all, EAC is there to stop cheat escalation from kids, grown up use bypass and cheat via simple d3d code, to proceed, they care for money, have no any intention of stoping any cheat ( they lie you there is no cheat, some people on community that cheat are repeating like parrots that no one cheat, and they mute or ban people that talk about it to hold fake reputation about this game, which is already very low, as lies have short legs, but parrots pretend friendly to some important people on community, so other players are not believed), I have sent 1h evidence in clips of one player, he still playing it, so even if they remove parties, we still get nothing without at least spectators if they do not want to change this silly anticheat that do only one thing and it is hanging in computers processes for no reason.

Btw, I was 16th, we lost match where I had 17 kills and I lost 30 points, ended up 38th, so also this make sense what gaka wrote.

Long ago I said they will lose players because of this, soon you can shut the game down, at this time half of a day time in SnD its like 3 vs 3, I see where this leads.

The post was edited 4 times, last by mllapan ().

• They will lose players and the game will die if they cant keep up balancing (fixing spam couch players, bunny hopping) and fixing netcode

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• An easier fix would be to just add a solo queue competitive and a party queue competitive.

Then you'd have to consider people like me, who played ranked in a group of less than 5. What would happen to those people who play in pairs or trios, would they get matched with other solos or would a trio get paired with a duo to go against a 5-stack. This solution just fixes the problem of having solos against full squads, but doesn't benefit others.

An easier solution? VoIP or another form of voice chat. Communication is the only incentive I see when people bring up solos vs squads in ranked. No need to add seperate matchmaking queues when communication is the primary concern.

• An easier fix would be to just add a solo queue competitive and a party queue competitive.

Then you'd have to consider people like me, who played ranked in a group of less than 5. What would happen to those people who play in pairs or trios, would they get matched with other solos or would a trio get paired with a duo to go against a 5-stack. This solution just fixes the problem of having solos against full squads, but doesn't benefit others.

An easier solution? VoIP or another form of voice chat. Communication is the only incentive I see when people bring up solos vs squads in ranked. No need to add seperate matchmaking queues when communication is the primary concern.

Being able to ensure the quality of your team mates is a far greater incentive than communication.

• Being able to ensure the quality of your team mates is a far greater incentive than communication.

Having 2 seperate queues is not a method of ensuring the quality of teammates

Not what I meant..

The main reason people create a squad for ranked is to ensure they have good team mates, rather than to communicate.

The chances of a team of 6 random solo queue players all being good are pretty slim.

• Adding VoIP does nothing for the competitive scene in any game. Most games that have a VoIP the players hardly ever use. So no the VoIP thing doesn't change anything. Solo queue and party queue splits it so people don't have to deal with 5 man parties alone. Where as if a trio queue happens to get placed with two other random players to get against a 5 man there is still better odds in that aspect. As 3 players can easily be better than 5 depending on skill levels.

• the easyiest and best way to fix the problem is just to remove drones from SND and competetive.

or maby make competetive little more fun and longer. like 1 game of snd and 1 game of Secure ponit.

and if the result is 1-1 after that make the finaly game on resource takeover . that make a competetive game around 20-40 min.

but still no drones on evry SND even in not competitve mode