***Just a tip! ***APENAS UMA SUGESTÃO!

• ***Hello, after reaching level 300 and having more than 1 thousand hours played, I write some observations.

I think snipers need nerf, and flash grenades need improvements.

I think one thing that would help everything would be slowing down the overall movement speed, slowing down the movement would improve the game play, and still fall well with the snipers nerf and grenade improvement (effectiveness).

That's all

***Olá, após chegar no level 300 e ter mais de 1mil horas jogadas venho escrever umas observações.

Acho que os snipers precisam de nerf, e as granadas de flash precisão de melhorias.

Acho que umas coisa que ajudaria em tudo seria diminuir a velocidade de movimentação geral, deixar a movimentação mais lenta melhoraria a game play, e ainda cairia bem com o nerf das snipers e melhoramento das granadas (efetividade).

Bom só isso.

• U make just one tip, i make a lot, at the moment nothing new, worth the DEVS to make new updates or something its a miracle! The game maybe die because the people tired of the same maps, mods, guns, skins........and i dont want to be toxic but i feel its the true

• i think nades need to be improve. like flash nades shuold flash the hole fucking aera so u can flash in!

about the sniper. just incresse the time to u get a perfekt line so its harder to quick skope, thats all!

• i think nades need to be improve. like flash nades shuold flash the hole fucking aera so u can flash in!

about the sniper. just incresse the time to u get a perfekt line so its harder to quick skope, thats all!

So u want to be flash 20 times every time u spawn? Even u take 1/4 damage at 7.5 meters at the very edge of the grenade blast radius

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• idk baout the dmg the flash does. u can allways adjust that! what iam saying is if u trow a flash in a room. all the people in the room shuold be completlty white if they not faceing in a wall or another direction,
    me and a ffriend has been playing with nades aginst eachother, and the flash nades dont do it purpose. ez to dogde. a very small radiuse where u acctaly get white .
    and even if u in that radius if it a bit away u almost not get white at all. i want more power in the flash nades.

• flash should have bigger radius and you would only get full blindness if u look at it. that's all it needs to be balanced and useful

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif