Question about the game players

• hey ironsight players i was looking for free to play game and i saw this one but i saw also most of the Reviews are negative because they said alot of hackers in the game ... is that true? is they are many hackers in the game? let me know thanks for answer

• Because the game uses a proprietary engine and doesn't have a large playerbase it is much less of a target for cheaters. As a consequence, it is pretty much cheat free.

However, the game does have some ongoing technical issues with its netcode that can result in some odd looking stuff happening in game. This probably accounts for most of the comments about cheating.

• Yeah, it's extremely rare to come across a cheater in this game. The only off instances you'll come across in this game that could imply cheating is wonky hitboxes, some laggy movement (involves netcode issues), and other little things. But nothing MAJOR like "expected" in most FPS games.

• In my entire playtime of Ironsight, I've come across 2 cheaters, both were oneshotting SVDs on body shot. And I've been playing from 2017

Ironsight does not have a huge cheater problem, more like server problems than anything else.

• Hi Guys,

Are we all putting our heads in the sand? Everyone says there are no cheats in this game I have to disagree. There are a ton of Hacks online boasting that their hacks are undetectable. I was just in a game where the Killcam showed a player using a clear sight on a SG 533 kill 5 guys continuously using only 10 bullets, there was no reload. The thing was you could see his sight it did not search, he turned and the sight was on a player. The kills were not lined up, they were in 4 different locations. So I ask you what would you think? The player had 50 kills in a TDM.

I have been shot through walls and buildings with no UAVs up. Had guys in the beginning of the match get from their spawn to ours before you knew it. You can also tell when they turn them on and off. Granted there is not a lot of hackers but there is more then it seems anyone will talk about. To think there are no hackers in this game is silly.

I know I'm not a good player, I'm just an old guy but I do hope Iron Sight does start cleaning up these hackers that ruin the game for honest players. Start ways to report suspicious players. It is hard to do a video after the fact. Iron Sight is a good game and I will continue to play.

• Ive seen aimbots/ aim assists in game lol u can tell them by snapshots on head and “mouse acceleration” function in a highlight. When u see the playing spinning around indefinitely then theyre using one. Any other hacks like showing where enemies are is hard to prove.

<3Misfire<3

<3Yellow Star with dark Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Are we all putting our heads in the sand? Everyone says there are no cheats in this game I have to disagree.

I don't think there are anyone saying there are no cheats in ironsight, but the magnitude of it is nowhere near as high as most of the games I know.

I was just in a game where the Killcam showed a player using a clear sight on a SG 533 kill 5 guys continuously using only 10 bullets, there was no reload. The thing was you could see his sight it did not search, he turned and the sight was on a player. The kills were not lined up, they were in 4 different locations. So I ask you what would you think?

Killcam? Ironsight has no killcam, unless you mean the highlights, and honestly, highlights are extremely bugged (players killing with no weapons, bugged animations, bugged values etc) The no reload thing happened quite a lot with me, even with me being in the highlights, and I assure you I wasn't using any reload hack.

also, 50 kills in TDM does not seem too suspicious. I've seen youtube clips of youtubers getting over 50 or even 80 (looking at you, nopp). So I think there are players that can certainly reach that kill count in their everyday game.

Ive seen aimbots/ aim assists in game lol u can tell them by snapshots on head and “mouse acceleration” function in a highlight. When u see the playing spinning around indefinitely then theyre using one. Any other hacks like showing where enemies are is hard to prove.

While I've definitely seen players "snapping", I've actually never came across a spinbot, nor could say a snapping player is using an aimbot, mostly because of the netcode or the fact that they couldn't do it consistently. I myself would flick at enemies with a DSR1 because thats how I normally play with it.

• I hate this mentality of "I haven't seen any in x amount of time ergo they don't exist". Spoiler alert, they do.

HOWEVER

(And it is a big however)
    the amount of cheaters in the gamigo/aeria published version is considerably low, possibly coinciding with the relatively low playerbase of that version (low player count goes hand in hand with low cheater count). Unfortunately, I cannot confirm whether the Asian steam or RU releases are the same. But I did find this delicious video posted in June of this year on the RU version which shows a delicious set of cheats in use

Disclaimer for the moderators. The above link in the spoiler tag does not show "hackusations" or directly distribute the cheats shown, or directly incriminate/accuse players. Unfortunately, the description does have a link to download the cheat program, and I do not condone the use of following "help tools". The link is purely intended to answer the age-old question of "do cheats exist", to which I prove they do

• Ive seen aimbots/ aim assists in game lol u can tell them by snapshots on head and “mouse acceleration” function in a highlight. When u see the playing spinning around indefinitely then theyre using one. Any other hacks like showing where enemies are is hard to prove.

While I've definitely seen players "snapping", I've actually never came across a spinbot, nor could say a snapping player is using an aimbot, mostly because of the netcode or the fact that they couldn't do it consistently. I myself would flick at enemies with a DSR1 because thats how I normally play with it.

you cant really flick with a mouse and when they snap theyre usually around the head.

Idk if its a coincidence but when i actually report those players via ticket system i dont see them again few days later.

And yes there are google search results that has ironsight hacks. There is a video some guy posted on their site that advertises their hacks recored the hack working in game. This mean EAC DOES NOT know the hack exists. Until EAC is updated the hack still is useable.

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Misfire ().

• Do hacks exist for this game, of course. A quick Youtube search will prove that. But accusations of hacking far outweigh the hackers.

I'm barely average in this game and have been accused of hacking numerous times, even when I'm streaming on Twitch. A lot of players in this game do live streams. Twitch is the first place I look if I'm suspicious about a player.

I've seen players live on Twitch put up 50+ kills on at least a few occasions, 40s or less in not uncommon at all.

Aadi888's post really lays everything out very well. Bugged netcode/pings (shot thru walls), bugged highlights, targets not lined up with sights, etc. I've never seen recoil or a reload animation work in the highlights and I'm around level 130. I've also been told I was teleporting during an entire highlight by multiple players, while on my screen everything was smooth as silk.

I've never even heard of a spinbot so I can't speak to that. I have seen dead players spinning usually stuck in the ground or in walls.

***If I'm on your team and I'm shooting at you, then there is someone behind you!***

• because its NOT a spinbot lmao can u guys read what i said

The highlight feature is made somehow to replicate what happened in game. Hacks let you cycle targets which you would snap to them which is an aimbot. The highlight recognizes turning but doesnt not recognize the the script that “snap to target”. Then the player will keep spinning.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND that every player would not use this feature so even though the spinning doesnt occur. Enemies can still be identified through walls and they can use hacks

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Just learned that the Asian version, along with EAC, also has VAC (Valve anti cheat, provided by valve) because of steam. That's an added layer of protection. Granted it may not be a 100% solution, but its there, and can result in a hardware ID ban.

If I recall correctly, Valve is constantly improving on VAC, mostly because of their CSGO game. So hopefully when the Aeria client goes to steam, its less likely to be absolutely infested with hackers. (you would have to develop a cheat that will bypass both EAC and VAC.). And yet, you would still risk a hardware id ban.

Official statement by the devs (Ironsight Asia client) :

hwid.PNG

Is there a FlloydTV?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aadi888 ().

• Not a lot of games on steam that isnt by valve uses vac :(

<3Misfire<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3as.jpg<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Not a lot of games on steam that isnt by valve uses vac :(

There are 577 Steam store listings currently available for me to view on Steam that have VAC listed as active. I can't verify if the Asian version of Ironsight is one of those games, but here's hoping that it is and that the NA/EU version also gets VAC support when it eventually goes on Steam