Bullet Knockback

• Just kind of curious as to what happened here tonight on stream. I've never really experienced any type of knockback like this before, especially from someone who wasn't really visable... Followed by a death. I jumped up on the box and waited for him to show through the window hallway around the corner because I heard it, and then...

This was a really strange experience for me, and haven't encountered before, have any of you? or is this something we should be concerned about?

https://clips.twitch.tv/ExquisiteCloudyLarkKappa

:/:/

• hmmm

It looks like you got sniped from behind and it didnt kill you , at the same time the guy in front hit you a millisecond after. But i dont see the guy infront of you till after you die, outta sync/lagger maybe ?

This is just a guess tho from what i can see.

Kinda weird

• hmmm

It looks like you got sniped from behind and it didnt kill you , at the same time the guy in front hit you a millisecond after. But i dont see the guy infront of you till after you die, outta sync/lagger maybe ?

This is just a guess tho from what i can see.

Kinda weird

He wasn't hit by a sniper from behind. Otherwise, the damage indicator would point an arrow behind him, but there was only a front arrow indicator, meaning he took damage from the guy from the stairs. By the looks of it, the weapon he seemingly was killed by was a M4 ACC, and the health bar decreased is 3 steps, meaning he took 3 bullets to the head, and with the M4 ACC range, it's within the 3 HS kill requirement. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

And by the looks of it, he slipped off. Standing too close to the edge does that on some props. If you look closely, the box he was standing on had slanted corners, and Wiple probably did not think of smoothening the hitboxes out.