Ironsight in AN-94

• The iron sight in AN 94 is totally frustrating and annoying. The only two sights that can be used in the AN are the Detection sight and the Rifle Sight. The iron sight of the AN should be like the SCAR that when using an optical sight, such as Clear Sight, disappears. More than half of the optical sights cannot be used in the AN, such as the Quick Shoot, the Clear Sight, the Holographic Sight, the Flourescent Sight ... It would be good to be able to use short range optical sights, the only way to face the weapons of high RPM is to aim quickly at the head but the iron sight always on screen makes it too difficult.

Sorry for my bad english.

Atte Arael_x

• All the iron sights are trash in this game, the character literally put the entire gun up to their head so you can't see anything.

Call of duty has great iron sights because the gun isn't up in your face

When the game should literally be called hipfire, because ironsight is literally useless:rolleyes:

• acog also works, you cant say only 2 sights are working on the an ... its just a point of training i would say ... at the beginning i wasnt able to play any other sight than clear sight and now im used to like all sights on all weapons

• acog also works, you cant say only 2 sights are working on the an ... its just a point of training i would say ... at the beginning i wasnt able to play any other sight than clear sight and now im used to like all sights on all weapons

You are completely right! I forgot the Acog! I referred more to the sights of 1x for close combat, the Acog for me subtracts a lot of vision. On small maps, or with many small spaces, 1x sights are a great advantage that AN users cannot use. The Quick Shoot Sight is excellent but the AN blocks it almost completely!

Atte Arael

• AN94 is rather passive-ish, and it's firerate makes in unideal for CQB. I would suggest staying at range is possible. With that in mind, I would either use the ACOG or the Rifle Scope. Both works really well.